We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
best website ever Options

Tactic
#1 Posted : 10/25/2011 12:06:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have known of the spice since I read about it on erowid as a teenager.
I became intensely curious to try it when I got interested in Terence McKenna.
I was beginning to think I would never get the chance.

About a month and a half ago I heard Dr. Gabor Mate on the radio talking about his experiments treating hardcore drug addiction with ayahuasca. Subsequently I wondered if it was possible to order the necessary plants online. The search string brought me here.
I would have never thought in a million years I could make my own spice.

I've had a good lot in life, I feel thankful for that. However, there have always been things I've struggled with.
Social problems and what some would call existential issues.

I'm interested in spiritual themes, but when I try to explore them I always feel like I have failed.

I had my dependent days with alcohol and weed. A love affair with psilocybin. A bad acid trip in the rockies that nearly killed me. I was a high school coke head. I made it through a dance with freebase unscathed (thank god). I watched some of my friend's lives go down the toilet and worse. I've been through a co-dependent marriage where MDMA was just as important as sex. These days I'm more or less sober.

The spice has manifested at a time and place in my life where I hope it can help me heal.
I'm dealing with social anxiety, feelings of hopelessness and don't know where to turn.
I'm finishing my university degree because I have nothing better to do.
I have ample resources at the moment and I need to make them count.

My first breakthrough came yesterday.
It was terrifying and ecstatic all at once - nothing short of earth-shattering.
It left me trembling, touched something inside of me I had forgotten was there.

My favorite Osho quote "life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived"

my experience yesterday helped me forget the problem and reawaken the mystery,

I look forward to more journeys.

Thank you all for creating this wonderful community.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 10/25/2011 12:22:31 AM

Barry

Welcome to the nexus Tactic Smile

clearlyone
#3 Posted : 10/25/2011 12:40:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Tactic. Good Osho quote. If life's not a mystery enough just add a bit of spice.
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po