We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
...just to start. Options

jvosh1
#1 Posted : 10/22/2011 5:38:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good evening people of the Nexus.

I will use this post as my introduction and to describe the route I was thinking of taking.

I am 34 years old, my drug/psychedelic experience include the medicinal use of cannabis as well as 20+ mushroom trips.
I have become interested in DMT manly though reading parts of TIKHAL, and from "DMT the Spirit Molecule." I have been trolling around for some time, but have yet to post until now.

I have never considered psychedelics as something to "get fucked up" on, we have alcohol for that. Most of my trips have come at a time where I was on the verge of a life changing event. Moving, career choices, breaking up with long time girl friends, you get the picture, situations where you have many thoughts or ideas. During these times, I just needed to understand more about myself, perhaps what would make me happy, or I just needed direction or reassurance. Each and every trip I've taken has had some scary, scary moments, but have always ended positive and with lasting effects.

I feel like I am on the verge of another changing point, but it feels different, that is where this website will help me. I want to break through. I want to experience hyperspace as described in "The Spirit Molecule."

I can't be bothered to do extractions, and I'd like to keep the experience as authentic as i can. I also don't like puking and I don't want to taste the nastyness, so I thought about experimenting with the jello shots method, I believe there is a similar tek for san pedro. I originally came across it from the shroomery:

http://http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11818524/fpart/all/vc/1

Searches for Jello, gelatin, and shots from this site didn't lead me to much. (That is assuming I am a capable human for using the "search" button Smile )

Moreover, I don't want this to be an common experience. From all my research it sounds like the most intense, powerful, and spiritual experience one can have, and I want to keep it as such, and that is one of the reasons I and leaning to the jello method.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this website, and hopefully I will be there someday to guide others who seek the same thing as me.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for having me here.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/22/2011 5:45:14 AM

Welcome jvosh1,

I love how you want to keep the experience authentic, but you go for jello shots... which contain carcinogenic food dyes...

You would be surprised, drinking DMT like ayahuasca isn't about a nasty taste, nor vomiting. Vomiting is a rare occurrence for me nowadays when I drink. I cry way more often than I puke. You would be surprised to find your digestive system working better than normal, and an afterglow lasting for days... If brewed without an acid it really doesn't taste all that bad... just a heads up Pleased

You can't orally ingest DMT without a MAOI. That is what ayahuasca, banisteriopsis caapi, is for. You can also use syrian rue, or pure harmine or harmaline which is an alkaloid extracted from these plants that allows DMT to be orally active.

A jello shot just sounds like a bad idea and waste of time. You're going to need to brew the precise amount of MAOI plant as well as DMT plant together into each little one. Or you could just make one jello thing out of a reduced aya brew? ...

Stick with what works would be my advice. However, experiment until you find what works for you...

proto-pax
#3 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:10:38 AM

bird-brain

Want authentic? Make a fire, get a pot and some entheogens. You're golden.

Anything more complicated than that introduces variables and ways you can mess up.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:15:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well, if you dont like puking than taking oral harmalas might just not be for you..there is no way around this if it going to happen. Put it in jello, cap it, brew it whatever..nausea and puking is inherant within the harmala experience for those who get those effects. Jello shots sound far grosser than just a well reduced brew to be honest. I have drunbk ayahuasca well over 100 times, and the last 3 times I have gotten up durring the peak and puked anywhere fromn 1-3 times and felt way better after, when in all my experiences prior I puked maybe 4-5 times and not alot. If it is going to happen it is going to happen, and I would rather have a reduced shot of tea inside me to puke out than a bunch of jello shots. Just letting you know that this is a part of ingesting harmalas in any form and drinking a tea does not make it any worse IME..many people drink ayahuasca and rarely puke.

The taste should be the least of your worries in my opinion. If you brew this stuff right you should only have to drink 1 quick shot and that is it..and the taste of ayahuasca is horribly exagerated I think. It is not nearly as bad as some make it out to be, but maybe that is just me. It is bitter yes, but nothing like the "jungle rot" or decay etc that people claim..just shoot it back and chase it with a sip of orange juice if you must.

Puking is part of the authentic ayahuasca experience. I have heard people try to claim that it is just a cultural taboo due to consuming tannins etc..it is not. It is inherant to DMT and harmala combinations when ingested and at least I feel a hell of alot better after purging than I did even before I drank. It is nothing like being sick from alcohol. With ayahuasca you dont feel spun out in the same way, though you might be somewhat dizzy but not always. It is hard to find a comparison to ayahuasca sickness..but being sick from alcohol or having the flu etc is far far worse so dont be worried to much about that. It sounds bad to everyone at first I think when they read about it but we all go through it and come out on the other end fine.

Good luck and welcome to the nexus!
Long live the unwoke.

jvosh1
#5 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:25:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone for the responses.

I am still a bit off before I try this, I think I will do a ton more research.

I had planed on using Syrian Rue and boiling it down to a shot.

As for the taste, as long as it doesn't taste like raw shrooms i should be ok, that stuff tastes like the inside of a cows bum.

Again thanks for all the quick feedback!

proto-pax
#6 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:29:10 AM

bird-brain

jvosh1 wrote:
I will do a ton more research.

Where are my manners! Welcome to the nexus. You'll fit in just fine here.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that