We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT
Snorting DMT DOES work and it works very well!!!! Options

Dr Psychonaut
#101 Posted : 10/12/2011 9:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice thread. I gave up on snorting after trying 100mg DMT fumarate and feeling a burn so bad it felt like it was corroding the back of my throat. I am amazed to hear the efficacy of snorting freebase and might be tempted to give this a try in the future.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All events described in any posts by Dr Psychonaut are entirely fictitious and for educational purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#102 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:07:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I snorted maybe 20mg maybe a bit more last night..I did not weight it just eyeballed. It was really nice..a light mellow experience, very euphoric with light patterns forming on the surface of white things..like my ceiling and walls etc..lasted about 45 minutes..really really nice and compared to smoking a dose that would take me to that level, I prefer the snuff..though I am weary of damaging my sinus cavity if I do this too much. The burn at those dose was not too bad at all, and very short lived. No negative after effects. I am going to try again later with a bit more and some harmalas.
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#103 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:27:24 AM

Not I

fractal enchantment wrote:
I snorted maybe 20mg maybe a bit more last night..I did not weight it just eyeballed. It was really nice..a light mellow experience, very euphoric with light patterns forming on the surface of white things..like my ceiling and walls etc..lasted about 45 minutes..really really nice and compared to smoking a dose that would take me to that level, I prefer the snuff..though I am weary of damaging my sinus cavity if I do this too much. The burn at those dose was not too bad at all, and very short lived. No negative after effects. I am going to try again later with a bit more and some harmalas.

Frac was this freebase or fumarate?

thanks in advance.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jamie
#104 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:54:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

it was DMT fumarate.
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#105 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:56:59 AM

Not I

fractal enchantment wrote:
it was DMT fumarate.

Nice 20mgs of fumarate and you basically got an afterglow experience from it.

Would you equate it to a light dose of MDMA?
The reason I ask is I find very light dose pharma to be pretty similar if I go heavy on the harmalas.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jamie
#106 Posted : 10/13/2011 1:03:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess the body and mental glow could be similar to MDMA..but I dunno more like a gram of mushrooms maybe..more colorful than MDMA and there was definite geometry when I relaxed into it, but it was faint..another 10-15mg with some harmalas and I can see myself having actaul visions with it. Dfinatily more productive and flexible than smoking..smoking is a very rigid and less versitile form of consumption for me lately..its so fast and has this quick rush and and is so short lived I find it hard to get mush out of it or sit and work with the experience, and just smoking more does not alway help-I dont enjoy having to sit up and grab the pipe and fiddle with a lighter etc..I just want to lay down for like 20 minutes and flow with it. I have not smoked in about 6 weeks now becasue of this..Ive been taking larger doses orally abotu 2 times a week and its been blowing me away. Snuffing is great becasue it is somewhere inbetween oral and vaped..so is sublingual..thats another things I tried is sublingual harmalas and DMT and it is really nice as well and you can get away with much less than oral.
Long live the unwoke.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#107 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:27:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because of the trouble I have been having trying to smoke the little amount of spice that I have... I am very glad this thread caught my eye! Cool Twisted Evil
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#108 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just came up with the idea that I'm gonna do this when I'm peaking on an oral dose of pure high quality MDMA.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Ice House
#109 Posted : 10/14/2011 3:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Below is some very interesting information. It was provided to me by one of our new members Mandukeya. The below info can be found in its original format here on drugs-forum.com I find this to be very interesting and I plan on attempting this very soon.

Just curious, What do you guys think?

Quote:
Ally420
Silver Member Join Date: 15-05-2009
34 y/o Female from United States

Nasal Spray from total alkaloid jurema extract, DMT

SWIM recently made a first attempt at a Fumaric Acid Saturated Acetone (FASA) extraction from ground mimosa hostilis inner root bark. approximately 0.5g was obtained from first run.

SWIM dissolved approximately 300mg of the product (total alkaloid fumarate salts) in 3.5ml ocean(tm) saline nasal spray. solution was placed in a 1/2 FL OZ vicks sinex nasal spray bottle which had been "clocked" at approximately 0.05ml per spray yielding approximately 4mg fumarate salts per spray.

SWIM reported that 6 sprays per nostril administered in pairs separated by 5min intervals produces a very nice effect.... onset was reported to be slow but peak very satisfactory for the dose taken. SWIM said baseline was achieved again in at T=2-2.5hr. minimal nasal irritation was observed with no more initial burn than the saline spray alone. Drainage numbing and not unpleasant. This was reported to be the perfect dose for a balance between functionality and experience.

SWIM felt that for those wishing to breakthrough with this method that a concentration of 200mg/ml or 10mg/spray would provide more effective results

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.c...hp?t=88906#ixzz1aiUH4qtn

Thank you Mandukeya for brining this to our attention
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

universecannon
#110 Posted : 10/14/2011 3:45:38 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Thanks for the info both of you! if anyone else tries this, keep us posted

Just don't store it in the bathroom cabinet!! Shocked Razz

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PrimalWisdom
#111 Posted : 10/14/2011 9:16:28 AM

Everything the light touches

Thinking of doing this tonight with 20-30mgs of off white crystals. Do you think they need to be pure? I mean they are pretty white apart form a few orangey flecks.

I'm just worried about my nose.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

The Chr0nn01553ur
#112 Posted : 10/14/2011 2:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about yellow crystals?
Life is art.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#113 Posted : 10/15/2011 5:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

?????

edit: Please?
Life is art.

Ice House
#114 Posted : 10/15/2011 6:51:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last couple times I did it, I used a nice yellow crystally spice.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

PrimateSphinx
#115 Posted : 10/20/2011 2:44:53 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

sounds painful..
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Ice House
#116 Posted : 10/20/2011 4:13:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
sounds painful..

The insnuffilated spice experience is well worth any pain suffered. IME

It's a GRAND Experience.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#117 Posted : 10/21/2011 6:40:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I keep working around with the nasal spice. I have a more 'metered' dose nasal spray thingy. An old Nasalcrom bottle I will repurpose. I habs no fumarate, but will take some freebase and make acetate, then buffer to closer to ph neutral with bicarbonate water. Been dreaming of this since I first tried snorting it, the above post clinched it.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

McCoyBoy
#118 Posted : 10/24/2011 10:34:33 AM

enthusiast

tried snorting 100mg the other day. it was so bad!! the pain was so intense and lasted throughout and after the trip. the trip was very mild as well, i feel i could have sank deeper but the pain was a huge anchor in the hyperspace ocean. I did experience dmt visions versus just seeings stuff. this was actually pretty cool.

i mixed some white freebase crystals and some dmt n oxide. 100mg all in one line. i immediately coughed, probably lost some dmt, i felt myself swallow chunks, losing more. and the rest burned like hell just migrated to the inside of my nose.

if there is a next time i will do it with all white crystals and break it down to two 50 mg lines each.
as above, so below

universecannon
#119 Posted : 10/24/2011 6:42:58 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

edit: inmotions putting up more accurate info Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

InMotion
#120 Posted : 10/27/2011 1:58:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Here is how I snuffed some and felt minimal discomfort.

I boiled distilled water(to neutralize any bacteria), used an eyedropper to suck up a little hot water(1-2mL), and deposited in a small flask(shot glass size or similar) on top of a little freebase(~10mg). The freebase melted to the glass. To which was added a little pinch of ascorbic acid (citric acid, fumaric acid, maleic acid, tartaric acid, etc would all work). The solution was stirred, until everything appeared to be dissolved. I then sucked up the solution into a pippet/eyedropper.

Tilting my head back slightly while sitting up, the liquid was dripped as one nostril was close and the other allowed to inhale gently. The drops went up and stayed in place with ease until effects took hold. A slight tingling sensation is noted but not painful or intolerable.

The drip was not bad because it was a liquid and washed right on down the throat. Effects took place 5-10 minutes after, the main experience lasted an hour(not a breakthrough just a 10mg dose), then subsided. Two hours later there was still some troubles sleeping an active mind, and cev's, could have just been a 'fluke'.

Seems like an interesting cross-between pharma-huasca and smoked dmt.

«PREV45678NEXT