We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
did it choose me? Options

steven031188
#1 Posted : 10/19/2011 3:47:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus members.
how do i start?. well for one , i don't type well because i lost a hand in a car accident. so excuse me if i don't caps lock .... just get used to itSmile another thing , i dont have a very big vocabulary like most of you. i do read a lot of these forums and i have been interested in dmt for quiet a while. i am not a very sociable person because not many people are interested in the same things. most people my age are into sports, music ,TV etc. don't get me wrong i watch tv. instead of mtv or bet i watch the history channle,(ancient aliens). instead of football i play pool. instead of 50 cent i like Olsen brothers,and bob Marley. it seems to me i cant find the right people to hold a conversation with. we have nothing in interest.
since Ive started reading about dmt Ive also learned that most of you feel the same ways i feel. it only brings me closer to it. i don't know how i found it it just poped up one day on you tube while i was looking for Egyptian electricity. it sparked my interest so i continued to read and read and read. i still cant find anything bad about it except falling down and bumping a head. Ive learned quiet a bit about alchemy on this journey. still have yet to find an up to date, good supplier , of mhrb only because i don't trust many people w my credit card #. Ive looked on the net but still haven't found a good source. i can handle it from there. i love science so the extraction will be a fun challenge.
i am a family man and love my life i just feel like i need to know more . i went to all different denominations of churches to find the right one for me . i still cant get over the fact that the bible was written by man then rewritten by man in another language. scripts have been taken out , things not explained like dinosaurs and evolution. i refuse to think we are the only ones out there in a never ending story. buy the way, besides [dune] never ending story was one of my all time favorite movies.
i just want to know, what are we missing? why do we have dreams ? can we possibly be linked to something bigger we can only see with our third eye? its human nature to want to believe in something. why is it built into us? i feel like i am open minded but i am definitely not stupid or blind to astonishment.

anyways my hand is cramping so ill let this rest. hope to hear from ... anyone.. its nice to know im not alone.
every one has a purpose. or do they ??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/19/2011 3:57:04 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome New member, i am sure you will find your place here just fine.

It great to hear you are interested in DMT, they is a lot to learn.

Have you experienced any psychedelic substances, if not no worry the nexus is a place to grow.

i wish you the best of luck. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

RayOfLight
#3 Posted : 10/19/2011 4:01:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think its normal to want to believe in something. Personally I've formed a few beliefs since I started using dmt. I think the main thing that you're going to get out of it is that there actually is more to all of this then we are led to believe but as for specifics.... well thats where it gets tricky because dmt has a way breaking down previous ideas or conclusions you might have come to, at least it does for me. Church is a waste of time imo and I think your on the right path by coming here. With dmt you will find more questions than answers I think and thats where true wisdom begins. welcome to the nexus.
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 10/19/2011 4:10:42 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

RayOfLight wrote:
I think your on the right path by coming here. With dmt you will find more questions than answers I think and thats where true wisdom begins. welcome to the nexus.

Well said Smile Thanks ray of light
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

steven031188
#5 Posted : 10/20/2011 12:21:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the welcome and yes i believe this is the right place for me. as far as religion goes ,im not ready to make my conclusion. i do think that church is a waist of time but they do teach some good morals. well once again thank u for your support in my journey. i will return the favor one day.
time to readVery happy

endlessness
#6 Posted : 10/20/2011 8:44:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

We have a whole suppliers section, check out reviews from different suppliers there:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=topics&f=39

I was wondering, do you have any experience with othr psychedelics?

Overstand
#7 Posted : 10/20/2011 9:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

steven031188 wrote:
still have yet to find an up to date, good supplier , of MHRB only because i don't trust many people w my credit card #.

Go to Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens etc and buy a prepaid CC to get around this point. Also as mentioned in the post above the suppliers section is gold.

rayoflight wrote:
With dmt you will find more questions than answers I think and thats where true wisdom begins.

Wow, couldn't agree more. Be safe and welcome Pleased
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
-Anais Nin

steven031188
#8 Posted : 10/21/2011 2:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the heads up. and to answer the ? yes i have had my share of purple ringers. they grow everywhere here in Florida.