We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A hello to the nexus! :) Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 10/19/2011 5:00:30 PM

<3

Hi Nexus,

First of all, I would like to express my greatest thanks to every single one of you in this community. It is amazing to me that this is more of a community than a forum, and feels like so much more! All of you have brought incredible insights, experiences, and guides in all aspects of the spirit molecule.

My experiences with DMT/Psychedelics does not go very far. I have consumed mushrooms around 7 times, LSD only once (and after smoking 1 Gram of marijuana during the peak had the most enlightening spiritual experience in my life besides DMT). And have smoked DMT freebase 4 times with one breakthrough experience.

The Psychedelic Experience interests me more than anything in this world, I have found it difficult to cope with the negatives parts of partaking in these voyages, such as the uncertainty and intensity, but the good has always outweighed the bad and I love the teachings and insights that have been given to me over the course of my travels.

My reasoning for being interested in the spirit molecule is that it provides a one way ticket to fully engulfing psychedelic experiences and lets us explore the boundaries of our own mind. Our mind is a very complex and amazing thing, and I enjoy seeing what my own mind projects, good or bad. I have also learned many lessons throughout my experiences such as the importance of set and setting. This is honestly the key to enjoying the psychedelic experience. It was only something people have ever "preached" about, and it was foolish of me to not take these words of wisdom to their absolute meaning and seriousness.

I have been browsing this forum for over 6 months now, and decided to make an account after my first experience. I am very interested in extracting my own DMT by the guides and TEK's given here in the Nexus. I am also very interested in preparing changa for my next voyages because I find the intensity of DMT liftoff to be extremely fast and kind of unpleasant. I am also looking into meditation, to help ease into these journeys and am curious about what others have to say about how it effects the liftoff on vaporizing freebase DMT.

But enough about my personal things, my real reason for writing this is to be a part of this community. I want to share my experiences as I have them because I find that the Nexus community is one of the most loving and helpful group of people and have the experience to back up their advice. I seek the wisdom of experienced psycho-naughts that have the courage to explore all boundaries of reality.

Thank you so much for reading my essay, I look forward to using this site for all of its wisdom and knowledge to aid and share my travels in many years to come.

Be well and safe voyages Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/19/2011 6:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome aboard Sky Motion!Smile

Nice intro, and you are so right about set and setting being key to getting the best out of psychedelics.Fortunately for most of us here, the ticket is not one way......infact, the 'return journey' is where the most work can be done, with vaporised freebase and changa anyway.

I personally love the power of the vaporised experience and find it head and shoulders above the other routes, but Im an old sod and my stamina for the longer forays is lacking these days.Kind of like a psychological arthritis of the knees in my brain.But for an easier to work with experience, changa and aya are more forgiving than the vaporised experience but these routes too are no slouchesShocked ! Changa can be as overwhelming as the freebase if you dose high enough, but at more sensible doses it does provide a degree of mental clarity not usually experienced with freebase.

Once more, welcome!

I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 10/19/2011 7:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome Sky Motion! Glad to see you finally got an intro essay up there. Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to reading more from you.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 10/19/2011 7:12:14 PM

<3

Thank you for your response. What do you mean by the return journey? Integration afterwards?

I do like vaped spice too it's just pretty overwhelming for me haha, working on ways to keep the intensity down but my mind more clear. Smile

Peace and safe travels!

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 10/19/2011 7:12:59 PM

<3

Ice House wrote:
Welcome Sky Motion! Glad to see you finally got an intro essay up there. Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to reading more from you.

IH

Yeah it was about time that I did Smile trying to take the next steps in the Nexus to be more involved! Thank you Smile

nen888
#6 Posted : 10/20/2011 5:38:49 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome Sky Motion Smile , when you wrote
Quote:
I have found it difficult to cope with the negatives parts of partaking in these voyages, such as the uncertainty and intensity, but the good has always outweighed the bad and I love the teachings and insights that have been given to me over the course of my travels.
..i think of strong etheogens (like vapeDMT) as similar to surfing or rock-climbing..sometimes you have the odd stack but it's good to get back on the horse again, hopefully having learned from the experience..focus is the key...

see you round..