We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
whos been to the palaces?? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/15/2008 4:27:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Just wondering who here has visions of beautiful palaces and cities while working with DMT, psilocybin or ayahuasca?? With aya(cappi and chali) I once drank on an empty stomch just after waking once moring and fell asleap before it hit. I came to while flying through some abandoned city with a giant blue pyramid to my left, like i was hovering to the right and jsut overtop of this huge egyptian style pyramid. It looked so otherwordly like a diff planet. On psilocybin ive seen lush jungles and intricate arabic like palaces and temples, once I was flying over this on city, which seemed abandoned, when i came to a big stonehenge circle like cathedral with a group of tall non human beings congregating in a circle as if they were discussing something. They were unaware of me.
Ive also seen specifically with psilocybin these machines. Like the most downright wierdest shit ive ever seen, machines that seem to have more and nmore and more diff components the closer i zoom in on them, like they have no limitations on how large or small the components of them get. And I could never figure out what they do other then beamlight into me and bring about more visions.
So many times while tripping ive tried to explain this to my friends but they always just shake their heads in bisbelief cus I dont think they have ever dosed and then just layed down the whole time with closed eyes in the dark. Usually they just want to run around on the beach tripping out on nature and such. Quite often I find myself wondering about the reality of such places, and enjoy entertaining diff ideas like shambhala or other pre existing references to these archetectural masterpieces
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 11/15/2008 7:31:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Oh, i have seen the most magnificent cities and palaces. And many pyramid-like temples. Yeah, i believe that if those guys in dubai, oman and al those other booming places where they've got too much money to spend would take DMT, they would be able to create urban paradises. Just when you've seen how many more types of urban structures could be possible and how little of all those possibility's we actually use....

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/15/2008 8:27:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i know, when i look at my city (vancouver) it's nestled in the most beatiful place, right inbetween the coastal snow covered mountains and the shores of the pacific, but the city itself could look wayy cooler to compliment the natural environment. they are just building all kinds of useless shit now for the 2012 olympics..
Long live the unwoke.

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 11/15/2008 10:40:45 PM

John Murdoch IV

I've seen very alien places and actually have a memory of a very alien world with a strange green blueish pyramid. And on DMT I've been to a palace that was in my kingdom Very happy Yeah it was my place and a very powerful one and I ruled the energy there. My most amazing DMT trip yet Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/16/2008 4:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked I want my own palace!!
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 11/16/2008 6:06:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I've seen blue/green pyramids as well, wich where like a fractal, made of smaller pyramids, that where made of smaller pyramids, etc. It was as if they where made from crystals, emeralds or something, but more colourfull. Ranging from all kinds of blue to all kinds of green and maybe a bit of purple here and there.

jamie
#7 Posted : 11/16/2008 6:49:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like alot of these other worlds I have visited usually have a electric blue sort of tint to the atmosphere.. strange. Also, ever just lay in bed at night staring at the backof youre eyelids staying concious until imagry forms. Ive seen very similar landscapes just using this method when sober.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 11/17/2008 3:08:03 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I've seen the machines.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/17/2008 9:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the machines are the weirdestShocked
Long live the unwoke.

- mattress -
#10 Posted : 11/17/2008 10:01:00 PM

Mathew

fractal enchantment wrote:
Seems like alot of these other worlds I have visited usually have a electric blue sort of tint to the atmosphere.. strange. Also, ever just lay in bed at night staring at the backof youre eyelids staying concious until imagry forms. Ive seen very similar landscapes just using this method when sober.

I get this as well. Usually just as I feel myself drifting off to sleep. It's quite interesting actually.
Xochipilli

jamie
#11 Posted : 11/17/2008 10:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah im going to work on trying to invoke this every night now, ive been using hemi sync but usually not at night... will post resultsCool
Long live the unwoke.

- mattress -
#12 Posted : 11/17/2008 10:28:01 PM

Mathew

Awesome.

Not sure if this is the same for you, but just as I'm "getting into it". This blanket like effect (usually a different colour each time) comes over my eyes, and I find it hard to open them up. If I do, I feel the sudden need to close them again.
Xochipilli

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/17/2008 10:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I do, like sleep paralysis comes over me.. sometimes if I focus I loose the visions as well, like I need to turn off my rational mind while its all happening.
Long live the unwoke.

lorax
#14 Posted : 11/18/2008 3:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. i see these machines too. they also appear to me as biomechanical landscapes sometimes. once i saw what i call the "soul imprint mechanism" this is the mechanism which makes prints of the souls for backup purposes. so in case your soul gets fucked up somehow you can go back in hyperspace and retrieve a backup copy of it to rebuild the fucked up part Pleased
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

jamie
#15 Posted : 11/20/2008 1:55:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoked a puff of cannabis last night and got some strange visuals on my eyelids after about 20 minutes as I lay inbed. Like normal human things like buildings and stuff, at one point i remember zooming through a hospial type place and saw a little girl and she was screaming as i kept zooming in. Cannabis induced visuals are always weird and abstract,like a waking dream/delusion.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#16 Posted : 11/20/2008 1:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoked a puff of cannabis last night and got some strange visuals on my eyelids after about 20 minutes as I lay inbed. Like normal human things like buildings and stuff, at one point i remember zooming through a hospial type place and saw a little girl and she was screaming as i kept zooming in. Cannabis induced visuals are always weird and abstract,like a waking dream/delusion.

Lorax.. thats really cool, ha I was thinking about somethign like that today actually. More of a multiverse thing actually, like how if there are really multiple universes side by side, then there could also be multiples "you's" as well. Maybe when we die we just collapse into one of our other many dimensional existances. Kinda like a salvia tripCool
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#17 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

indeed...you wouldnt even know you had died....think of all those times when you had a close call in a car...well that other probability did happen..you just didnt go down that path
it's a sound

jamie
#18 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah no doubtShocked , just heard on the radio that they are close to sequencing the genome of the wooly mammoth.. so I was wondering, if they can bring back a species by sequencing the genome, could they eventually bring back an individual by re-sequencing photons one day??
Long live the unwoke.

varun
#19 Posted : 12/9/2008 11:05:55 AM

jo_cosmic

SWIM told me she had only one DMT experience and in it she was transported to dynamic fractal palace. She said it was the most beautiful architecture she could ever imagine.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

eviljackalope
#20 Posted : 12/15/2008 11:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive seen giant fractal eyes in the sky. Very clear during sunrise.

Shrooms has seperated the sky into sections and each section was working perfectly like a machine.