We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mimosa prep question Options

quantagy
#1 Posted : 10/19/2011 2:32:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be using rue along with some powdered bark. The first time I tried this I used quite a bit of water to the powder and while I definitely got the rue effects, I feel the dmt was lacking somewhat (I'd used 5 grams).

This next time, I'm planning a 3 x 30 prep for both rue (3 grams) and mimosa (8 grams). Someone told me I should "just add enough water to cover the plant material, and no more".

Can someone else confirm this as accurate/effective?

Much appreciated!
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/19/2011 2:37:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

did you do 3x boils last time too? Was the mimosa powdered? Was it from a reputable source or did you extract it and got good yield?

If you use much water, it doesnt matter, the alkaloids will be dissolved, the only difference is you have to drink more water. Just reduce your liquids to 70-100ml per dose or something, and drink it up.

quantagy
#3 Posted : 10/19/2011 2:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
did you do 3x boils last time too? Was the mimosa powdered? Was it from a reputable source or did you extract it and got good yield?

If you use much water, it doesnt matter, the alkaloids will be dissolved, the only difference is you have to drink more water. Just reduce your liquids to 70-100ml per dose or something, and drink it up.

Yes, the first time was 3x boils and with powdered bark. The vendor is reputable.

Thanks for the advice!
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin