We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yopo alkaloids soluble in a mix of 20% MEK in heptane Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 12/10/2008 1:29:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is still playing around with Yopo. He’s got a sticky amber goo that was extracted using an A/B tech based on DCM. It would never dry to a hard substance, even after a week.

SWIM mixed 2 ml of MEK with 8 ml of heptane and scraped the goo up in the solvent and mixed it. Most of it did not dissolve. He then poured off the solvent and evaporated the solvent at room temperature. It dried to an off-white crystalline substance that was easily scraped up. It was sort of waxy, but not exactly. It smelled a tiny bit like DMT, but quite different.

SWIM smoked 10 mg of this material. It produced DMT N-Oxide like effects. It was very pleasant. There were no side effects. But this is NOT bufotenine. Does anyone know what this is? It’s too crystalline to be DMT N-Oxide and the effects last too long to be DMT. It amounted to 24 mg. That's from 100 grams of seeds, so it made up about 0.024% of the seeds used.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kemist
#2 Posted : 12/14/2008 11:43:17 AM

John

Were the effects similar as described bellow Wut?
Quote:
DOSE : 60 mg smoked DET (powder / crystals)

BODY WEIGHT : 150 lb

Recently I happened to come across a rare drug - diethyltryptamine (DET). I had obtained a quantity of diethyltryptamine freebase. It was a light yellow powder determined to be quite pure by NMR analysis. The first time I tried it, I smoked 45 mg with some friends. I found this light but enjoyable. The smoke itself was a little harsh, and did not taste very good (it had the usual 'burning plastic' smell reminiscent of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT). But on the whole, smoking it was not bad. It was definitely a lot smoother than, say, snorting DPT (which I cannot do anymore, since it just ruins my sinus cavity for several days).

Next, I smoked 60 mg. This was stronger, but still not intense. It takes about a minute to come on. The come up is pretty smooth and gentle; it's not a rush. For this reason you can take your time smoking it (unlike DMT where you have to hurry to smoke it all at once because your mind gets shattered). The high was very interesting in that it was not visual at all. It was almost entirely body and mental effects, with good audio enhancement. The high was quite relaxing and mentally stimulating. I felt very frisky and talkative. I almost want to compare it to marijuana, only it was much more clean. The effects lasted about an hour, but I found that I could boost by smoking another 25 mg.

On another occasion I ate 90 mg of DET, which was nice, but again light. I think that smoking is definitely the way to go. I find DET particularly interesting in contrast to DMT and DPT. DMT is obviously ridiculously visual, and DPT is quite visual as well, yet DET has no visuals whatsoever. Still, it is a nice, social drug that I recommend highly. It is quite manageable in that you could go for a walk in the park and be in total control. Do try it if you can find some.
If yes, SWIM is lucky bastard Embarrased

This stuff is very hard to get and ILPT would like to come across some source.He hasn`t found any reports of plants high in DET.It said to last longer and hit you smoother then DMT. Sort like weed but trypty...

Or wasn`t it DPT, what SWIM obtained?Shocked
That should have effects somewhere between, weaker then DMT but stronger then DET.Shocked

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/14/2008 7:54:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, the effects were very visual in nature. It was like a mild drawn out DMT trip. It peaks after about 10-15 minutes and lasts about an 90-120 minutes.

DET is not in Yopo/Vilca, as far as I know. It's one of these compounds found in Yopo/Vilca:

XLogP Compound
?.?......2-methyl-6-methoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-9H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole
?.?......1,2-dimethyl-6-methoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-9H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole
1.0......Serotonin
1.3......Bufotenine N-oxide
1.4......N-methyl-serotonin
1.6......Bufotenine
1.7......DMT N-oxide
1.7......5-MeO-NMT
1.7......2-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-beta-carboline (2-methyltryptoline)
1.8......N-methyl-tryptamine (NMT)
1.9......5-MeO-DMT
2.0......DMT

It's got to be either the ones with the unknown XLogP data or the stuff with an XLogP of 1.7 and up. I'm thinking it is either NMT or 5-MeO-NMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kemist
#4 Posted : 12/15/2008 7:17:04 AM

John

Pity Sad , those aren`t much interesting
Does SWIMeto know where to get hands on legal source of DET?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!