We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Awake now or forever slumber in life's ignorance Options

Dream2Awaken
#1 Posted : 10/17/2011 10:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all that seek enlightenment! I have known about the site for quite sometime and refer to it often. Words cannot express how helpful this site has been, and continues to be. I will be on here numerous times to discuss what I've learned, and to help others as you guys have helped me. While I may have newly joined the site. I am far from new to Dreaming, and cannot wait to begin returning the aid given to me.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

steven031188
#2 Posted : 10/18/2011 4:16:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am new to this site but if i can get some useful knowledge , it will be worth it. I am having the same trouble you once had and i need some help: Its calling for me.I just want to make sure i am safe about it because i am a family man as well.
my problem is finding the right DMT source. i have an abundance of phalaris ardn. near me but i cant find a clean enough extraction. ive done some research and found that phalaris might contain some poisonous alkalins such as gramnite.
i dont want to inhale something that might make me go blind. if you have a good tek it would be greatly appreciated.
if you dont mind me asking, what source did u use and what tek . did u get crystals? I have been searching for two weeks straight after work. all i want to do is travel. Ive only done shooms and that was only a mild trip. I am new to this, but when i started looking into this ,there was no going back. i dont talk to anyone about it because not everyone is open-minded.
any help to put my journey in the right direction would be of such great appreciation. thnks
every one has a purpose. or do they ??

Dream2Awaken
#3 Posted : 10/19/2011 10:51:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be more then glad to help. It's good that you plan to do it yourself. This way you know for sure that you're getting what you wanted. The tek I am fond of is found online by searching "Dmt for the masses erowid" on google, and it will be the first to pull up. It's relatively cheap to produce decent amounts and if done correctly will yield a very fine, and safe product.

You will need Lye(Ace Hardware), Distilled water(practically anywhere that sells water), MHRB-Mimosa Hostilis Root-Bark(found online through a variety of suppliers, and can refer to this site to find some trusted ones if you want), Naptha(Home depot in paint section), you will also need 2 glass containers with a tight top to avoid spills(Mason jars work great), another glass container(no top needed), a turkey baster, a scale, and finally some coffee filters.

On the MHRB if you are using pre-powdered then roughly double the water used, slightly less. Also make sure to be patient with the process. In total you can produce a very nice yield in around 8 hours, but if you try to cut it shorter. You run the risk of a less fine, or less quantity end product.

The amounts used can be adjusted to fit whatever container needed. For example I will use a 25G MHRB extraction, and you can adjust from there.

First pour 750ML(If using pre-powdered, if not use between 350-400ML) distilled water into glass mixing jar.

Add in 25G of lye, doing so bit by bit, or spoonful by spoonful. You don't want to just pour it all in because it causes an endothermic reaction and can become very hot. Maybe even hot enough to break the container depending on how much is used. After all the lye is thoroughly mixed into the water it should look cloudy, and the outside of container will be decently hot.

Next add in 25G of MHRB, again doing so bit by bit. You want to make sure to thoroughly mix it in and try to break any emulsions(chunks or lumps) that may form.

Now screw the lid on tight and wait an hour. After that add 100 ML Naptha to the solution(if doing bigger extractions leave Naptha amount below 200ML even if using say 100G MHRB). Reseal container and shake well.

Return to mixture around 10 minutes later and look inside to see if the Naptha has separated back to the top(will appear as a clear liquid floating on top of the now blackish brown solution). If so then repeat the process about 5 times, shaking well each time. Now after the 5th wait for all the Naptha to be on top and use the turkey baster to extract it from the solution. You should do so carefully and with full attention! You only want the Naptha(clear liquid) and none of the solution(blackish brown).

Take the Naptha you just pulled out and put it in the second glass container. Seal it nice and tight and place in your freezer for roughly 6 hours(extra bags of ice can help freezing go quicker). You can check on it periodically and if the process was done correctly the Naptha will begin to become less and less clear over time, and instead go an almost milky white, or urine color(slight giggle). At the end the Naptha will return to its original color and you'll see clumps of white on the bottom of the freezing jar.

Now take the coffee filter and the container with no top and push the filter down into it to form a funnel, but with no hole. Using the edges of the filter to grab hold onto the sides so it doesn't fall through.

Next open the container containing the Naptha and slowly pour into the filter.

Then place the coffee filter container back into the freezer for around an hour and a half minutes so the Naptha can seep through and leave only the product left sitting on the filter(more time may be needed, but you'll now it's ready when the filter is no longer wet).

Finally, the tricky part. Smoke and enjoy Smile

Hope this can be of some help to you. I remember what it was like starting out and it had been a pain in the rear so I tried to be as thorough as possible for you. You will have to message me if you try it and let me know what you think. Also if any questions pop up I will do my best to answer. Happy dreaming Very happy
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"