We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Delilah (Demitri) as I know her........a tumultuous relationship Options

Overstand
#1 Posted : 10/18/2011 6:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive had a few dreams of interest lately, they were the first two dreams I've ever had. The first dream I had was beautiful, I was shown the complicated simplicity of the universe, shown that time isn't linear, shown the godhood of myself and of all those around me, crawled from one musical note to the next in an attempt to reach the summit... then left to stare at an erased chalkboard where I couldn't tell if the ghostly chalk images explained a lecture on basic arithmetic or mathematics of the highest magnitude, or if there was truly any difference; I was left in utter amazement. A few nights later I had another dream, this dream was scary, it had none of the terrifying beauty of the first dream, it was accusatory, judgmental, terrifying to be honest. Neither time had I quantified the exact amount of dream substance involved, just eyeballed a "dose" and put it on top of some herbs, both times I broke through . Also the day I had the second dream I took a small amount of legal opiates for a shoulder issue (I want to stress SMALL). Anyone have any ideas? I'm somewhat reluctant to travel into this realm again after the second attempt. Possibly a bad interaction with the ops? Possibly me needing to weigh first? I know I have at least a handful more dreams to have, I'm just frightened now. I have a relatively extensive history traveling as a psychonaut... this is not my first, second or third substance to take my dreambody places. I crave to travel to the place I saw my first night.... I'm terrified to see the place I saw my second night.

-Not sure if I'm wake walking through my sleeping world or sleep walking through my waking life
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
-Anais Nin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 10/18/2011 10:42:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, IME, weighing doses is a very important practise. 10 mg for instance is a very small amount of crystal, so your comfort zone may be 20-25 mg for instance, but you have eyeballed 35mg thinking it was 'about the same as last time' - resulting in an overwhelming and uncomfortable experience. My advice is to definitely invest in some scales before dosing again, and find your 'sweet spot'...

It is also worth noting that Spice will not always be insightful and jaw droppingly beautiful, it has it's ugly side too, and you have to be prepared to deal with that from time to time. Make sure you take time to integrate before delving back into these realms, and I am sure your next (weighed!) journey will be much more pleasant.

I can't comment on the opiates as I have never taken them though, sorry.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Overstand
#3 Posted : 10/18/2011 9:18:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply Purges. I recently invested in a 1/100 gram scale that is being returned today for a milligram scale. Looking forward to my meeting with Delilah, after some due diligence being invested into my "integration". I understand that all psychedelics can have a dual nature, I suppose I just wasn't prepared for the intensity of the negative side.

In hindsight one of the major themes of my first meeting with Delilah was the duality of everything, she really wanted me to understand that in order for balance to flower both positive and negative energies must be extant. Maybe she was hinting that I was in for a nightmare on my second journey.

Does anyone have any comment on the opiates? I had a feeling that spice wasn't cool with them being there......
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
-Anais Nin

nen888
#4 Posted : 10/19/2011 4:15:04 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey welcome Overstand Smile
your experience reminds of the 'black goddess'..gives birth to and destroys her children, the teacher of the balance of nature..
i think the safest and most far reaching realms are 'within within'..
all other places and entities, while interesting, are
'realms of the lesser lights'..

a few opiate addicts have said that the 'spice' (or something within the experience) warned them away from such substances in addictive usage..

best wishes for your ongoing dreaming...