We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Theres somthing about Target's comercials Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 12/9/2008 2:48:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Idk how many of you have seen the "Theres no place like target at christmas to save" comercials. But there's somthing with the lighting or about the weird costumes or the ecstatic children on the comercials that just have a dmt entity feel to them. I've always loved target's comercials though. Rolling eyes

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/9/2008 2:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah...pretty cool...someone there is EXPERIENCEDSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/9/2008 3:16:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have TV. Are there any particular ones on YouTube?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Darkbb
#4 Posted : 12/9/2008 3:35:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i dont think so.

jamie
#5 Posted : 12/9/2008 3:49:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I was kinda thinking about something similar the other day..about how so many ppl get the carnival type of trip with both the spice and salvia. then i started to wonder about the whole deal with clowns and kids toys and theme parks, they seem so tripped out.. and kids are drawn to them. When on psychedelics i feel like a littel kid again often, and can easily see the entire world in this new carnival-esque light.

Makes me wonder if this is sort of the essence of the experience, and kids are so much closer to it because they have more active pineals, so could all of this crazy, wacky, funhouse carnival stuff be sort of a psychedelic bleed-through from the collective??
Long live the unwoke.

Nanaki
#6 Posted : 12/9/2008 4:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^I know exactly what you mean. On Salvia, I'm 5 years old. On DMT, there's no real feeling of being a kid or anyone in particular for that matter. I'm just observing.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

mew
#7 Posted : 12/9/2008 4:47:10 AM

huachumancer

you guys make me ache with jealousy,
i soooooo crave a pure dmt experience, not another aya ride that i fast and plan for weeks ahead of time
grrrr!!!! i wish it was available like the herb!

Nanaki
#8 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

suicybe wrote:
you guys make me ache with jealousy,
i soooooo crave a pure dmt experience, not another aya ride that i fast and plan for weeks ahead of time
grrrr!!!! i wish it was available like the herb!

Man, you gotta learn to extract it. There are plenty of MHRB vendors. I go for the STB tek myself, which has worked great. It's like super easy to do.
Just 3 or so days of work, and it's totally worth it. But if you do go buy some NaOH, use cash and don't buy that online.

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:23:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

once you get the process down you can go from nothing to something in only a few hours
it's a sound

Darkbb
#10 Posted : 12/9/2008 8:28:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

takes me roughly about 2 and 1/2 hours to extract the D. But the Freeze precip or evap take the longest.

shoe
#11 Posted : 12/12/2008 10:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7mO0F0JBrbc

If thats the one you mean, I don't get it...
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Darkbb
#12 Posted : 12/12/2008 11:43:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

the youtube video is really really really really really^24 shitty compared to it watched on television. but it only really reminds me of how a non breakthrough dose feels with the different colors and such. maybe you wont feel the same since your environment for smoking dmt probably has different colors and a differet setting so you probably have a completely different trip.

shoe
#13 Posted : 12/15/2008 3:26:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
the youtube video is really really really really really^24 shitty compared to it watched on television. but it only really reminds me of how a non breakthrough dose feels with the different colors and such. maybe you wont feel the same since your environment for smoking dmt probably has different colors and a differet setting so you probably have a completely different trip.

cool cool
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!