We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Joining the community Options

PsychonautPower
#1 Posted : 9/11/2011 8:23:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im quite the cacti fanatic and am so glad there is a whole section on DMT nexus for cacti! It is my hobby to extract medicine from the san pedro cacti and I cant wait to be able tp post and talk about cacti

Hello nexus!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/11/2011 8:46:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi PsychonautPower,

Welcome to the Nexus! There are many cactii fanatics here and for good reason imo. Good cactii are rare and hard to come by for me so I've only had two profound mescaline experiences to date but they were both some of my best and deepest trips ever.

Have you had an opportunity to try (or do you have any interest in) DMT? If so what forms and what did you think, compared to cactii?

Great to have another cactus fan here. There are many great subforums and the wiki (upper right hand corner has link in Forum) has great extraction teks including for cactii/mescaline.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

joedirt
#3 Posted : 9/12/2011 1:30:12 AM

Not I

PsychonautPower wrote:
Im quite the cacti fanatic and am so glad there is a whole section on DMT nexus for cacti! It is my hobby to extract medicine from the san pedro cacti and I cant wait to be able tp post and talk about cacti

Hello nexus!

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you will fit right in around here.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

PsychonautPower
#4 Posted : 9/13/2011 12:48:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, it feel good to be home.

As for DMT, I tried to extract it once using the acid base method and I messed up one ph measurement and threw it all out.
That was three years ago and im positive I can achieve success if I tried it again weather it be STB or A/B, alas, I have not tried the extraction since.

I did get some DMT from a friend and tried to vaporize it out of a glass bulb looking pipe I got from the smoke shop. I took three slow hits and held it in as long as I could before taking another hit. I didnt break through. I just saw colors on my floor. Two other of my friends that tried the same batch tripped out hard. One friend just fell over on to the floor and was in a trance for 10 min.

I havent tried to smoke DMT ever since. The smoke was a bit harsh on my lungs and it didnt taste so good, I felt like I was smoking meth or something. So instead of smoking it I have the sacred ayahuasca brew alrdy made in my freezer. It was made in peru by a shamen and sent to my door. It is in my freezer as I can not get myself to take it. I guess i just dont know what to expect, and I have so much fun with my cacti Smile The ayahuasca brew is very well made. Looks clear, doesnt seem like it will taste bad, and a dose is just one shot.

PsychonautPower
#5 Posted : 9/17/2011 10:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Should I follow the diet for one week or is it possible to just do 24 hours to drink the aya

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 9/18/2011 5:35:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

PsychonautPower wrote:
Should I follow the diet for one week or is it possible to just do 24 hours to drink the aya

welcome home friend. just eat clean a day or 2 before drinking the medicine. no need to do any extreme fasting or special diet unless you want to. i personally dont do much different at all other than have my last light meal be fresh vegetables preferably raw and a couple hours prior to launching.

also having a bowl of cold fresh fruit cut up is absolutely heavenly after the experience while laying in the afterglow of ayahuasca. probably the most enjoyable eating experience ive had in this life.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

danolikesdanger
#7 Posted : 9/20/2011 7:38:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
"The smoke was a bit harsh on my lungs and it didn't taste so good, I felt like I was smoking meth or something."

You can also smoke the spice with cannabis, like I do. Razz It might make it a little better.

cacti sounds really interesting! how would describe an experience drinking it? Wut?
Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.

Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

PsychonautPower
#8 Posted : 9/20/2011 10:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Drinking the tea, the most memorable part is the puke taste to it. because of that i recommend making an extraction using everclear. Other than that I like mescaline a lot more than LSD, by far.

PsychonautPower
#9 Posted : 10/18/2011 2:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so, how mmany posts does one need to get upgraded =D

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 10/18/2011 2:45:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

PsychonautPower wrote:
Ok, so, how mmany posts does one need to get upgraded =D

Promotion is independant of your post count. It's the content of your posts that matters.

Kind regards,

The Traveler