We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
finally in the nexus Options

Spicy_Monkey
#1 Posted : 10/15/2011 7:46:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I don't really have much to say right now. I've been a long time reader of the nexus and today decided to start contributing. I'm studying to be a chemical engineer and I'd consider myself a beginner psychonaut. I've done LSD about a dozen times, DXM once (and probably never again), DOB once (at the same time as LSD and psilocybin, this really pushed my limits), and psilocybin about twenty times. I've only been able to use DMT four times, seeing as I did my first extraction a month ago (with a fairly good yield of 1.4 gs for 100g of MSRB). I attempts to break through twice using a vaporizer, however i did not use enough spice to cross over, but I still had a wonderful experience. I've broken through one time using a bowl (covering the spice with ash), but I wasn't able to bring much back with me, as the experience was almost overwhelming (although I did have contact with what I'd describe as a neon, spandex, daft punk, dancing machine elf). The most recent time I've used dmt was as pharmauasca (syrian rue ground up in capsules and 100mg dmt in a shot of lime juice). That was the most spiritual and enlightening experience I've ever had. I love psychedelics for the experience, prospective, and clarity they can provide.

The biggest reason I've decided to join the nexus is to share my insight on dmt and hyperspace, and to hear what others believe and experience. Within the hour, I will be attempting a breakthrough and plan to share my experience as soon as I am able and ready. Also quick question, last time I tried smoking DMT I used 100mg. Everything went too fast for me to really remember much of the experience, I believe part of the issue was the amount of spice I used. I'm planning on using 80mg this time. Would 80mg still be too much to clearly remember what I experienced? Also, do these experiences become easier to remember the more familiar you become with hyperspace?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/15/2011 8:08:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus!Smile

Im glad you've made the transition from lurker to member; as Im sure you know from your lurking that this is a pretty special place with alot of useful info and great members.

Your doses seem unnecessarily high but I suspect your only actually getting a fraction of the amount youve loaded into your device.People are breaking through on 20-30mg of optimally vaporised DMT.80-100mg of correctly vaporised DMT..........well, the mind just boggles at what that would be like!!Shocked

Theres many ways to do the job, and practise does indeed make perfect!Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Spicy_Monkey
#3 Posted : 10/15/2011 8:30:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, the spice I'm currently working with is a pretty yellow and I usually don't end up using all the spice i load up. So realistically, I'd say I'm probably only getting 45-60 mg of pure spice. In fact, now feels like the right time to get some practice in, expect a trip report within 45 min.

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 10/18/2011 9:37:54 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome Spicy Monkey, Glad to have you

Its good to see you have had experience with some substances, so you must have some sort of grasp on it, hopefully interacting with the community and sharing your experiences it will help your growth and understanding of your life and hopefully better your experience, i wish you luck and travel safe Smile

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"