We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT at last Options

reosed
#1 Posted : 10/15/2011 7:55:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I've been a lurker for some time now, as I generally don't post to boards, just devour the information they contain. I'd like to thank every one on the net that has posted information about this wonderful thing we all love.

I'm about to turn 30 and finally have extracted DMT after 12 years of desiring to do so. I've taken my fair share of mind altering substances in the past but haven't ingested any in the recent years. DMT makes them all seem like a child's play thing. I've a lot to learn and look forward to sharing my experiences with every one.

My 1st dose was 40mg in the Machine. I'm pretty sure some of you would have told me to take less. I've never had a bad trip or experience with LSD, Mushrooms, or 5-meo-DMT(Order from JLF), so I felt like I might be ok. I smoked and then I soared to hyperspace and met with 3 beings of light that just comforted me and told me every thing was great and they were so happy to have in their home. I don't know if my eyes were open or closed as I couldn't find my body. It was what I was seeking for so long.

Thanks again!
Reosed

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 10/16/2011 10:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reosed wrote:
Hello all,
I'm about to turn 30 and finally have extracted DMT after 12 years of desiring to do so.
My 1st dose was 40mg in the Machine. I'm pretty sure some of you would have told me to take less. I've never had a bad trip or experience with LSD, Mushrooms, or 5-meo-DMT(Order from JLF), so I felt like I might be ok. I smoked and then I soared to hyperspace and met with 3 beings of light that just comforted me and told me every thing was great and they were so happy to have in their home. I don't know if my eyes were open or closed as I couldn't find my body. It was what I was seeking for so long.

Congratulations, welcome, and hallelujah!

40mg is a mighty dose, but it sounds like it was fine for you... you never can tell.

A serious breakthrough in a positive mindset and spiritual state can be easier than a threshold dose for some. This is because there is no time to get self-reflexive, there is no ability to resist it, the ego gets brushed aside in mere moments... all you can do is hold on and enjoy the ride.

We tend to recommend that people start off with a micro dose to get acclimated, make sure their material is not toxic (esp. if the source is unclear), and avoid systemic shock of gibbering astonishment. It is also because plenty of people are not in a high enough headspace to ensure that they will be greeted by lightbeings and welcomed with open arms. A lot of people carry enough negative emotional baggage with them that they wind up attracting a very different sort of experience. Being at the mercy of a dark experience can be scarring.

Thus, the common idea is that people should probably puff a few mgs as a test. Then move on to perhaps 10 or 15mgs... Then work their doses up 3 or 4 mgs at a time. Smoalked well, most people find that they never need to go above 25mgs.

That said, SWIM has enjoyed much larger doses, and finds that their are things that happen in higher level experiences that simply don't go down at 25mgs. Time grinding to a halt, and witnessing the billions of years of cosmic events unfold in time lapse... etc.

Anyhooo... nice to have you here. We love your type of spicenaut... made it yourself, a bit of maturity and wisdom under your belt, made a Machine, and did it right first time out of the box.

Can't wait to see what you have to say about our favorite wonderland, as your experiences there mount.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Orion
#3 Posted : 10/16/2011 2:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus, and congratulations on breaking on through to the other side Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 10/16/2011 6:44:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

reosed wrote:
Hello all,

I've been a lurker for some time now, as I generally don't post to boards, just devour the information they contain. I'd like to thank every one on the net that has posted information about this wonderful thing we all love.

Reosed

Thanks for finally posting reosed. I think you'll find information exchange to be much more beneficial than just lurking and it wil benefit all the other nexus members also.

Thanks again and welcome aboard.

ih
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Purges
#5 Posted : 10/16/2011 7:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard! 40mgs Shocked brave guy! I am still working my way up to that level, not something to be taken lightly by any stretch!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

reosed
#6 Posted : 10/17/2011 4:11:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome.

One day out of the blue, I decided to take a look at the newest extraction teks. The last time I looked at any the best one seem to be QT's DMT Extraction Guide. Which if I recall takes a pretty long time to pull off. I found a STB tek and was shocked at how fast it could be done. The long pull time of QT's and the fact that I was in the Military, really made it hard to risk it. Things are different now, I'm a family man. I have time to my self and a place extract with out room inspections!

As for choosing 40mg, I've been looking forward to this for so long it seemed like the right thing to do. I've never had a bad trip. I don't say that to brag. I've always taken care to have a proper mind set and a good setting. Some times your setting can change with out your influence and you have to make the call to change it or change locations. I've had friends that were having rough trips with LSD. I've brought two friends back to an OK mind set by taking them out of their setting and moving them to a park that was near by. I remember once tripping at a park during a sunny day. Then some dark rain clouds rolled in and every thing, including my mind, got dark. It was an odd feeling not really having control over my mood like that. So I walked home and put on some music and sat in front of a Winamp Plugin. Cheered me right up!

Now I'd like to tell yall about that 40mg. It was a few days after the extraction was completed that I decided it was the proper time. Every one was out of the house and it was night time. I sat down on the couch and prepped the machine. I was going to move out side to my backyard, however it was really windy and I really didn't want to mess my first time up! It took me about 40 minutes of staring at the machine and thinking every thing over before I decided to take the plunge and heat it up.

1st inhale and held for 10 seconds. I noted the taste and was reminded of some old 5-MEO-DMT trips. So far no noted feeling. Then I exhaled and felt a bit of tryptamine buzz.

2nd inhale and held for 10 seconds. The buzz grew into momentum that was pulling me forward. I started seeing every thing in the living room coated in a shade of psychedelia.

3rd inhale felt like it was the largest, I think the machine and I were working well by now. I don't remember when I exhaled. A force pushed me over the edge and every thing in the room was now a large fractal pattern. So complex it makes every fractal I've see, seem like a child drew them. As every thing I knew was gone and my body wasn't even responding I felt my mind start to search. That is when I saw the 1st being of light. He was comprised of the same fractal pattern that was now my existence, only he was brighter. When he walked into my understanding, the fractal pattern bent and blended around him and was affected by his presence. All of his movements changed the complex pattern in a way that could only be described as, perfectly correct down to the last decimal of infinity. My mind stopped searching and was focused on him. His hands were reaching for my face when I saw two more beings enter the space I found my self in. They too affected the pattern. He wasn't talking to me but he was communicating "It's all right. Welcome, we are happy to have you here" That was basically repeated as his hands caressed my face, like he was trying to calm a pet that had been startled by thunderstorms. I felt like I was in their living room and was so happy to be embraced by them. I don't remember much after that other than slowly coming back into this world. The afterglow was amazing for about 30 minutes,so much awe. Then I felt like I was sober, but still happy and content.

I'm glad to have crossed DMT off the bucket list! I'm going to keep at it!

I've now made some changa and can hardly wait to make different blends...

Dream2Awaken
#7 Posted : 10/17/2011 10:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"