We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Q21Q21 to Changa, what solvent to dissolve jimjam Options

The little mouse
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:21:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So which solvent is used to take jimjam and lay it out on herb. SWIM just feel like he dont really want to smoke toulene or xylene.....

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The little mouse
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:33:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am guessing that acetone would work fine for all spectrums of spice.

Curiouskid
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:24:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acetone, iso or any kind of high proof alcohol... there are probably more but not in use over here, good luck
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

Tordyveln
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:56:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IPA
Everything I write as Tordyveln is made up. I lie all the time.

"Thanks so far for being patient, no doubt you obviously share our contempt for the 1984 Gestapo Mordor Matrix agents style gits that are fucking up our world." - Pissed off mimosa seller

q21q21
#5 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:41:01 AM

SWIM

Well I'm kinda not 100% on this one because afaik the jury is still out whether all the DMT freebases when it is evaporated completely or not until vaporization.

So that begs the question: is Jimjam-acetate soluble in acetone or IPA.

Another "solvent" that could be used is vinegar, but I don't know about soggyness problems. I think house noted that vinegar dissolved on herbs was something like the best changa his friends ever had or something.

IPA and Acetone do dissolve freebase jimjam A-OKAY (Acetone better I believe) but I can't say for sure evaporative vinegar will be freebase.

Good luck in any case.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

PrimalWisdom
#6 Posted : 10/14/2011 8:20:13 AM

Everything the light touches

Acetone works for me. and it evaporates alot quicker than most solvents ime.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

3rdI
#7 Posted : 10/14/2011 9:04:31 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Another vote for Acetone. I just finished my supply of IPA and my found that my new supply of acetone it was much better at dissolving the jimjam.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

q21q21
#8 Posted : 10/14/2011 4:09:22 PM

SWIM

3rdI wrote:
Another vote for Acetone. I just finished my supply of IPA and my found that my new supply of acetone it was much better at dissolving the jimjam.

PrimalWisdom wrote:
Acetone works for me. and it evaporates alot quicker than most solvents ime.

How was this jimjam product made?

I just did a quick test evaporating a tincture with DMT-acetate onto a spoon. The spoon was used for heated evaporation several times and had a little bit of soot on it.

I haven't evaporated it yet but it has what looks like 15mg (the amount of DMT) in very soft chunks at the bottom, many specs that look like the same and a grey tint from the soot.

So.... I'm not sure. I suppose I should try it on a clean surface with evaporated DMT-acetate but seeing what looks like 15mg of stuff at the bottle from adding 15mg of DMT seems to suggest it wasn't dissolved.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

q21q21
#9 Posted : 10/14/2011 6:43:00 PM

SWIM

Okay.

Just proved myself wrong.

I decided to filter the acetone from the brown-grey chunks and specs.
It came out a Jimjam red-orange. When evaporated and scraped it looked like this:

I just smoked it. Due to the small amount of liquid there was probably 40-60% lost in the cotton ball and surfaces but nonetheless it vaporized and tasted just as if I would have scraped up the goo instead of dissolving it in acetone, filtering then evaporating THEN scraping.

*tiny DMT effects still tingling*
So it seems that evaporated DMT-acetates are soluble in acetone for sure.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#10 Posted : 11/9/2011 8:48:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive evaped concentrated vinegar pulls, and gone all natural and just threw leaf in crockpot when it was reeaaly concentrated and close to full evap.

I evapped stirring the goey leaf around for a short while, to make sure it didnt smell like vinegar, and collected the sample to dry. End product dried somewhat, but was heavily coated with jimjam,causing clumpiness and density, but not a hastle to deal with like just straight jim jam..

Results were phenomenal, Definetely very intense.. I threw some harmalas in the mixture i believe. Messing with the jim jam is just difficult, sometimes i got too high and just sloppily repacked a bowl with waay too much of the stuff :O

but dont underestimate this goey concentrated changa you dont need much just a pinch. I found i could just fire in the hole, and somehow that seemed to work better then when i tried to vape it, oddly enough..

Algernop_Clone
#11 Posted : 5/1/2019 6:50:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to piggyback on this thread...

If doing the Q21Q21 Tek 1 where you end up with the jimjam tincture, is it necessary to freebase the tincture first before adding to the mix (DMT/herb/harmalas and acetone/alcohol/vinegar*) and evaporate/dry it? Or can you just add all the ingredients with the acetone/alcohol/vinegar, then let it evaporate, and then have a usable product?

* One of those, obviously, not all of them.