We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entering the Nexus Options

DeemsterDiva
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:39:27 PM

The 4th Dimension is my only true home.

I'm here simply because i love DMT. I've been experimenting with it for a few months now and have always had an amazing time. Each journey is different. I want to be able to fully open my mind to the possibilities that DMT holds. Whether my journey is happy, contemplative or simply mind expanding, I want to be take something away from each trip. I'm finding now a hesitation to smoke DMT when my mood is down. I'm not sure if this is to protect myself from a possible "bad trip" or if I'm afraid of the answers that I will find while in the other dimension. But I want to keep on pushing through those doors to find out what's on the other side. I love DMT for it's recreational uses. But I respect it more than that, for it's therapeutic possibilities. I love the unknown and no other substance, psychedelic or not, has been able to take me to a place that I've never even been able to imagine before. I know that these drugs aren't for everyone, but if I could show everyone in the world the possibilities of DMT I would love to. You can never look at your brain or your world in quite the same way - once you know what is possible.

Hopefully this is a life long journey.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 1:34:16 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Hello New member welcome to the nexus.

Is there anything you can say about yourself, life growing up, have you had any experience with any other psychedelics, if so which ones? And any experiences that you would like to share that you had.

There is no doubt that Spice is the best instrument on this planet, Yes you will find each journey to be different and amazing every time, as for the hesitation, this is normal, if you are not it the right mood or mind set, than it is definitely not a good time to smoke it. So i would say you did the right thing you really dont need to abuse spice i any way, i do not see it as a recreational drug at all, more therapeutic like you said, i have already read many cases were people who drank alcohol and smoked spice, they then felt no need to drink anymore.

I wish you luck on your next journey, don't be shy, look around the nexus you will find a lot of usefully information, and lots of documentation from experienced hyperspace travelers.

Any questions feel free to ask.

But good luck in your travels be safe Smile

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

۩
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 2:45:37 AM

DoctorMantus, why be rude and tell somebody you don't like their name? Seriously man? I've seen you act rude in the welcome area the past couple nights and I really don't appreciate it or think it is even remotely necessary.

If someone wants to call themselves DeemsterDiva, that's perfectly fine. You can't go around telling people what they can and can't call things, man. That's really not cool.

You can call it DMT, you can call it snake crystals for all I care. It is what it is regardless of what you want to call it.

With that said, Welcome to the DMT-Nexus DeemsterDiva!!

Quote:
You can never look at your brain or your world in quite the same way - once you know what is possible.

Hopefully this is a life long journey.

I completely resonate with this, sister! Once you've seen what we are and what we are capable of, for me, it changed everything in my life. Every single waking moment! And yes, it's a journey that never ends. It's work, and it's play, that is never perfected. Always in the moment, whenever you have time. A rhythm begins...

See you around the forum, let us know if you have any questions!

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:03:08 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Deemsterdiva i apologize for being rude i wont say anything... It was an Opinion i should of kept to my self.

The Nexus is A Welcoming place with only positive things to say i am sorry.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Ice House
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:39:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

DeemsterDiva!

Right on!

Welcome to the nexus. Your intro was an interesting read. It sounds as though your use has taught you the importance of mind set. If I feel my mood to be even slightly down I will not even attempt to voyage. I dont blame you for staying away from it when your feeling a little down. DMT will exploit what is going on inside you at the moment and magnify it. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Thank you for stepping up and introducing yourself and as you put it Entering the Nexus

Ice Houce
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

DeemsterDiva
#6 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:32:36 PM

DoctorMantus wrote:
Deemsterdiva i apologize for being rude i wont say anything... It was an Opinion i should of kept to my self.

The Nexus is A Welcoming place with only positive things to say i am sorry.

thank you for the apology and no harm no foul Smile

DeemsterDiva
#7 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:48:19 PM

As for as other psychedelics - I've explored and experimented with may of them. Many drugs in general actually - but I have quit some and not returned to others. I prefer to focus on the psychedelics. LSD is a frequent friend of mine and I plan on keeping it that way for life. I've also been doing shrooms since high school (I'm in the my 30's now). I've never had a bad experience. I'm also a fan of the 2C family - and although I feel the trip is way more synthetic - I love 2C-E. I feel like it's very similar to acid, but more potent - and can definitely take you to crazier places.

Each psychedelic drug opens up a different portal for me to explore. but nothing compares to the intensity and introspection of DMT. However, although I did mention in my first post that I do use DMT relationally, I never used it in quite the same way as the other drugs. I always have respect for it. I never take it to "party" like I might acid or shrooms. I guess that's why I'm here. I'm not a member of any lsd websites, lol. I also am looking forward to hearing and sharing experiences with DMT since most people in my life won't do it - or do not have the desire to breakthrough. Which I can understand. It's definitely a substance that if you aren't ready for could take you place you don't want to see.

That being said - although I have had "weird" experiences on DMT. Every trip has been mind expanding and beneficial to me Smile

Oneiros
#8 Posted : 10/14/2011 6:14:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! Welcome to the Nexus! Good to have you aboard. Your story sounds very close to my own and I look forward to your contributions to the community.

DeemsterDiva wrote:
I'm finding now a hesitation to smoke DMT when my mood is down. I'm not sure if this is to protect myself from a possible "bad trip" or if I'm afraid of the answers that I will find while in the other dimension.

I've had off and on depression since probably high school (I'm 30 now), culminating in a quite deep depression at around this time last year. I slowly climbed out of that hole with the help of family and friends, but still couldn't shake the depression completely. DMT discovered me about a month ago and provided me with the final tool I needed to completely rid myself of depression! So, while I won't smoalk while I'm particularly down, I've found that DMT gives me the answers I need to cure me when my mood is down. A bit of meditation and a short journey to hyperspace and I'm as good as new. It's like a reset button for the brain. But yeah, you just know when it's not the right time to use it, the spirit molecule always lets you know when it's time.

DeemsterDiva wrote:
I love 2C-E.

Me too! Very happy Though you sound more experienced with it than I do...

DeemsterDiva wrote:
That being said - although I have had "weird" experiences on DMT. Every trip has been mind expanding and beneficial to me

Do you have any experience reports to share? If you've already posted one, I apologize - haven't gotten that far into the forums tonight. Once again, welcome!