We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Paradiseofrave to the rescue Options

paradiseofrave
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 10:49:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

empty
Math head

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:13:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome paradiseofrave,

your lsd experience sounds rather harrowing. Did you test the acid (low dose bio-assay) before you took a large amount? It's very reasonable to do this if it's from an unknown source, which it is most of the times unfortunately. Sometimes impurities will make you sick or give you a stomach ache or whatever and then it's not always so good to take larger doses of it...
Sometimes we get sick for other reasons though. psychosomatic / spiritual blockages or something more organic and less meaningful like having eaten somethign disagreeable ...

Anyway the whole rebirth and 'let the magic begin' reminds me a bit of an acid trip I had once. Very meaningful experience. Was it like that for you?

Yeah extracting nn, growing your own mushrooms etc. is very rewarding IMO and I recomend it to anyone who is seriously interested in psychedelics.

glad to have you with us. Cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

paradiseofrave
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

empty
Math head

PrimalWisdom
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:00:40 PM

Everything the light touches

Hey Man

Welcome!
Yeah that trip sounds like a crazy ride. I had a strange experience with about 700ug's of acid on the side of a mountain. We also rented a small cabin for the weekend. I ended up been the only one who took the acid. It hit in about 15 minutes and at the peak I also had full blown visuals of alien buildings, neon domes and entities. I started to freak out because I had only ever had patterns etc... with acid. I felt like I had gone to acid hyperspace for at least 2hrs. It was pretty scary, but I also came out of it with a new found love for life, and a new found fear of acid.

Sure you'll fit in well here. Good luck with your studies!

PW
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

paradiseofrave
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

empty
Math head

Enoon
#6 Posted : 10/13/2011 1:46:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

haha awesome! I loved reading through this!

I respect lsd very much. this flexibility you describe I find what makes it so great as a tool. To look at things from different angles and in different ways. It give you the freedom to bend your mind at your will. This IMO is a great learning experience. Perhaps not always in a spiritual way but at least for personal development very very valuable.

As for spiritual aspects of it ... I feel like every day life is a spiritual experience if we look at it the right way, so lsd, dmt, or H2O all do it for me Smile
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction