We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taking LSD the day before taking Pharma Options

Not I but We
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 6:59:50 PM

Guy

I was thinking about taking LSD tonight, and pharma tomorrow. Is there any reason this would be physically unhealthy?
The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

"When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be.
No more I but we, in perfect harmony" - Shpongle

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 7:04:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
When taking LSD, you could develop a tolerance for psychedelic's that would last for a couple of days. I think you could better take the pharma first and LSD the day after. With pharma, you don't devellop this tolerance.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 7:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah..when I do mushrooms and ayahuasca back to back I take the ayahuasca first, otherwise if I take psilocin first I will have some tolerance to tryptamines and the ayahuasca will be a bit weaker..LSD should be the same. Take the pharma first.
Long live the unwoke.

Not I but We
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 7:13:25 PM

Guy

unfortunately circumstance doesn't allow for taking the pharma first.

But it seems the only concern is a tolerance build up, not any sort of physical danger from mixing chemicals. That was really my only concern

Global
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 7:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

No, there shouldn't really be any other concern. I know MAOIs can potentiate and lengthen LSD (though I've never tried it myself). The LSD should be out of your system by the time you take the pharma anyway, but it may bring a bit of the LSD character back if there's still traces in your system. There's nothing wrong with mixing the DMT and LSD portions either. In fact, taking the MAOIs out of the equation, LSD and DMT make my favorite combination of substances and is physically benign.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Not I but We
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 7:48:37 PM

Guy

I agree. I have found that some of my most successful cross over experiences on vaporized spice have been while i am on lsd.

Glad to know the MAOIs won't be an issue.

As always thanks for the help!

byallmeansart
#7 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:47:15 PM

EET MOAR PHARMA~*

polytrip wrote:
When taking LSD, you could develop a tolerance for psychedelic's that would last for a couple of days. I think you could better take the pharma first and LSD the day after. With pharma, you don't devellop this tolerance.

Is this definitely how it works? I have put off taking LSD the day after pharma/ayahuasca on several different occasions, for fear that the LSD would be wasted due to tryptamine tolerance. I had been under the impression that the reason you don't gain a tolerance to oral DMT was because it's being used in conjunction with an MAOI every single time.

If what you say is the case though, I guess it's finally time for me to test this out for myself. I was having difficulty planning a weekend-long experience coming up a couple weeks from now; couldn't decide if I should risk spoiling my acid experience by taking DMT the night before.
I am seriously making all of this stuff up. No, really.

Global
#8 Posted : 10/11/2011 11:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

If nothing else, either substance can be a bit taxing on the mind and body (other times it's refreshing so who knows) and the next day you may be a bit tired or something of the sort which can be a con in the 'set' department
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

SHroomtroll
#9 Posted : 10/12/2011 8:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess the logical follow up question is if anyone have done both at the same time?

justine
#10 Posted : 10/12/2011 9:23:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
I guess the logical follow up question is if anyone have done both at the same time?

I'm wondering too, but since harmalas+lsd seem to be already extremely intense I think adding dmt on top of that
would be a bit crazy, but maybe keeping amounts of each substance low could lead to a fruitful trip.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

rOm
#11 Posted : 10/12/2011 11:38:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
SHroomtroll wrote:

I'm wondering too, but since harmalas+lsd seem to be already extremely intense I think adding dmt on top of that
would be a bit crazy, but maybe keeping amounts of each substance low could lead to a fruitful trip.

The traveler did an experimentation with LSD, harmalaas and dmt together.
It was very intense and he wrote an experience report somewhere.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 10/12/2011 12:56:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

rOm wrote:
justine wrote:
SHroomtroll wrote:

The traveler did an experimentation with LSD, harmalaas and dmt together.
It was very intense and he wrote an experience report somewhere.

That is this report: Travel story: acid pharma

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Global
#13 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, i'm thinking of trying it too, but I'm not quite sure how I should do the doses of each. I'm thinking maybe 3g syrian rue/1 tab LSD/20mg in the GVG (MAOIs should have the DMT portion of the experience going for at least an hour even though not orally ingested).