We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey nexians First post/DMT EXP Options

Moondance
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 9:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, to start off ive been lurking this forum for little over a year now. My name is Dan you can refer to me as that or Moondance. I plan on sticking around on here for quite some time. I have done 0 psychs just a frequent marijuana enjoyer! Yesterday was my first time experimenting with the spice. I had 3 sessions on the day yesterday none of which were breakthoughs.. Though all were heroic doses. Me and a kind friend used the GVG. The setup was one screen(the one that it comes with) a thin layer of herbs and alot of spice. However we didnt have a scale which has now been dealt with so we eyeballed clumps. The heating tool was a standard bic lighter.

Experience 1: Very nervous as lighting it up. Mediated prior and took deep breathes. Once i built the courage i fired it up 3-4 times. put the GVG aside. And close my eyes. My body starting trembling or always breathing/pulsing. When this started happening i was thinking here we go this is the come up everyone speeks of. I waited thinking it would ascend to a blastoff. but nonthing happend. The only noticed thing was the feeling of space and very faint white dots surround my vision. Also beams of green light like a laser pink floyd show. Also the most beutiful light shined apon me in the corner of my vision. I immediantly thought it was the sun. Turns out we were in the shade the whole time.

Experience 2: Changed location upped the doseage. This time i decided to put on my big headphones and listen to Franklins Tower by the dead. Again no luck besides a little green swirls going in and out. (was fully conscious in this state like i knew where i was and knew i just had my eyes closed.

Experience 3: The grand finale on the day waited a good bit between the second and thrid exp.this time the green wasnt visible in the VG the whole bowl was chalked full of the yummiest smelling crystal. This time still nonthing just a little marroon color effect.

Throughout these experiences each time i noticed the inside of the bowl would have no remince of white in it after a toke or two. Me and my buddy went through a whole half G yesterday but no sweat we got solid friends. In my eyes using that much and not blasting off wasnt an entire waste. I got a verry brief preview to what is possible and after all tree sessions felt at bliss afterwards. I gathered a few direct questions that i would be greatly appreciated if they were anwsered.
1.After lighting the GVG should you be able to remove the top piece and see white crystals?
2. What is a recomended setup for the GVG i would prefer direct feed back ie, place 3 screens in and put the spice on top with or without kindness?
3. Was my problem most likely related to burning of the spice not vaporizing?( i was able to see the GVG fill up with smoke and the hits were mad harsh)
4.Can one keep smoking spice as long as they up the MGs?
5.The nugs left over in the genie are damp and waxy like anyone recomend throwing em in a bowl or just try agiain in the genie?
Thanks everyone! Im glad to be apart of this close knit community and plan on reporting all my future worth wile exps.
-Dan
*Look for a while at the China Cat Sunflower, proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun, Copper-dome bodhi drip a silver kimono like a crazy-quilt star gown, through a dream night wind*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:35:12 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Half a gram in a day between two people and no blast off? Your definitely wasting tons of spice with only one screen in there! many people have closer to 8 screens in a genie and still get some leakage.. a solid bed of herbs couldn't hurt either. theres many thread on this that you can get more detailed info at. i'd start here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8730

you should also get a torch lighter because it works way better than a bic with the GVG..and get a scale so you know how much your smoking instead of eyeballing it your first time, that will help

1.After lighting the GVG should you be able to remove the top piece and see white crystals?
if you can see crystals then you haven't affectingly vaporized all the spice.

2. What is a recomended setup for the GVG i would prefer direct feed back ie, place 3 screens in and put the spice on top with or without kindness?
not sure what you mean here by kindness?

3. Was my problem most likely related to burning of the spice not vaporizing?( i was able to see the GVG fill up with smoke and the hits were mad harsh)
no. you need more screens. it will be less harsh this way as well

4.Can one keep smoking spice as long as they up the MGs?
theres no tolerance with dmt

5.The nugs left over in the genie are damp and waxy like anyone recomend throwing em in a bowl or just try agiain in the genie?
If you can't get anymore of out them in the gvg and they appear to still have something left, then throwing it in a bowl couldn't hurt.

happy travels, and welcome to the nexus!Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

universecannon
#3 Posted : 10/12/2011 2:22:22 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

i just realized you made the same exact post in your "FIRST time Got my toes in the door" thread

maybe a mod could just merge these or delete this one?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"