We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
White spice vs. orange/yellow spice Options

tele
#61 Posted : 10/11/2011 11:11:45 PM
Explorer

Does all of the jungle spice dissolve in acetone?

Is there anyone who feels that yellow spice is slightly harsher for the lungs than white spice?

And what's the difference between DMT that's pulled out as yellow and DMT that has become yellow after being in the open air(oxidized)?

Just some thoughts...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ancotar
#62 Posted : 9/6/2012 9:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:
It kind of goes "bing bong bing bong" with a kinda portamento feeling to it,my best explanation lol

this link is almost exactly what i hear when launching. my sound starts at 43 seconds but they are all cool. when i found this it gave me goose bumps and really got me wondering if somehow the audible sounds on dmt are not coming from the cosmos and for some reason we can hear them while under dmt.

check it here. remember 43 sec

I just listened to that sound. Almost verbatim what I hear when I breakthrough. A very watery/electric sound. Nice find! I ended up with goose bumps too!
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

«PREV234