We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello all, an intro and glad to be here Options

Venus in Furs
#1 Posted : 10/10/2011 5:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello SWIM is new here, but not to the spirit molecule. SWIM is a fairly seasoned psychonaut and is glad to be a member of this community. SWIMs main interest in being here is to learn more about pharma, and possibly even aya. SWIM used marsofolds A/B tek a year ago and reaped a great yield of some nice white spice Very happy. SWIM has entered hyperspace by means of smoking the spice, but now wishes to throw some harmalas (from rue) into the mix with the spice and see what the teachers who dwell in that plant can teach him. SWIM also has experience with cubes, azures, bridgesii, lucy and molly, with high dosed bridgesii tea being his strongest and favorite trip hes embarked on thus far, and SWIM is hoping pharma will fit nicely into this list. thanks all for having SWIM here, and he looks forward to meeting some cool people Smile.
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:50:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus! Smile

I think your work with the longer acting agents will serve you well as you undertake pharma/aya; you will find a wealth of info in the appropriate subforums which you are welcome to puruse.

Once more, welcome!Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Venus in Furs
#3 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well after reading some of the other threads in this section, SWIM obviously missed the point of this section, and will write about his first breakthrough experience. SWIM loaded 50mg of some nice white spice, that he had extracted via marsofold's A/B tek, into his pipe, lit it, let it melt for a few seconds and took a big hit. the vapor wasnt nearly as harsh as many say it is, it tasted kinda funny, a lot like it smells, and kinda made SWIMs lips burn and a lil numb. SWIM held the hit for about ten seconds, blew out a large amount of vapor and laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. immediately SWIM began hearing this buzzing noise, his heart rate jumped up very fast and his CEVs resembled that of the "snow" on a TV when the cable goes out. Within a few seconds of this, SWIM was transported to what SWIM likes to call "electric avenue" lol (SWIMs name for hyperspace Razz). SWIM was immersed in a dome of ever shifting, incredibly vibrant colors and fractal morphing shapes that one can only see with their third eye. SWIM was in awe, and it almost came to overwhelm him, until SWIM noticed a figure forming in the center of this chaos. it was a distinctly aztec or mayan looking statue of perhaps some deity, but the statue had its arms and legs posed in a way that really resembled that of which one will see in paintings of some of the hindu gods. this bedazzled SWIM. the deity did not speak to SWIM, just kind of stood there for a second while the dome around him continued morphing into the craziest patterns SWIM had ever seen. SWIM decided to open his eyes to watch some of the OEVs, SWIMs ceiling had become a giant spinning vortex made of diamonds and fractals, like the portal to another plane of existence was there in front of SWIM to journey into. SWIM looked over at the walls next to his bed and they were boiling, not swirling or shifting like with other psychedelics, but full on boiling like water, and had alien symbols superimposed throughout this boiling surface.

SWIM started to come down shortly after watching his walls boil, and was still in awe of what he had just witnessed, and kept muttering to himself, "holy... shit..." lol. SWIM was grateful to make it through such an experience still in one piece, and the lyrics to TOOL's parabola kept coming to mind, "celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing". SWIM honestly felt he had witnessed or gained access to knowledge that mere mortals havent the power of mind to be in possession of. it was an incredible experience.

anyways, i hope you all enjoy SWIMs experience and thanks for reading it.
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......

Venus in Furs
#4 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:12:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus! Smile

I think your work with the longer acting agents will serve you well as you undertake pharma/aya; you will find a wealth of info in the appropriate subforums which you are welcome to puruse.

Once more, welcome!Wink

thanks, SWIM is glad to be here Smile

۩
#5 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:15:34 AM

Hey Venus welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

No need to SWIM we all know it's you and it's not you. We are all the same but different. Swim is evidently I. It doesn't make a difference on such a super encrypted forum like we have here. Just thought I'd let ya know! <3 love the nick name and look forward to hearing more from you!

Venus in Furs
#6 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:19:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

No need to SWIM we all know it's you and it's not you. We are all the same but different. Swim is evidently I. It doesn't make a difference on such a super encrypted forum like we have here. Just thought I'd let ya know! <3 love the nick name and look forward to hearing more from you!

thanks man, and will do, writing in the third person in kind of annoying at times lol, so im glad it isnt necessary here Smile.

Global
#7 Posted : 10/11/2011 2:44:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

۩ wrote:

No need to SWIM we all know it's you and it's not you.

Brilliantly put House. Welcome to the Nexus Venus! I like your term "electric avenue". It has a certain imaginal quality for me.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Venus in Furs
#8 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:12:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
۩ wrote:

No need to SWIM we all know it's you and it's not you.

Brilliantly put House. Welcome to the Nexus Venus! I like your term "electric avenue". It has a certain imaginal quality for me.

thanks dude