We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
howdy podners Options

sleepee
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 1:36:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello all,

so... let me explain how i got here...

i have been plagued by sleep paralysis for about 15 years now. over the hundreds of sp episodes that i've had i've only seen things three times until a few months ago. just to keep my sp story short i will just say that they have started to change and have opened my mind up towards spirituality, the astral planes, and lucid dreaming.

i started to research everything on these kinds of things. some of the times it would direct me to this site, dmt-nexus. at that time i had no idea what dmt was. then i took a trip to california where i met someone who was interested in these same things. this guy told me about dmt. i didn't give dmt much thought until i started to do some research on it. after enough research, i felt like i really needed to try it and so i did. i will share once i am able. it was quite a trip. ^^

before september of this year i had little interest in spirituality and i had absolutely zero knowledge of dmt. now, i am eager to learn more of both.

thanks for the read!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:36:21 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome to the nexus, I am glad that you have stumbled upon the nexus, what do you have to bring to the community.?

I am sorry to hear about your sleep paralysis, have you tried any other psychedelics besides spice?

I hope you find your needs and questions you may have about anything, good luck and have fun, the nexus is large take your time. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

۩
#3 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:40:58 AM

This is awesome. Welcome to the DMT-Nexus sleepee. It's amazing how one thing leads to another in this life.

What's even more interesting, is in my life, and others that I know, it seems like almost all things in our lives prior to DMT lead to DMT. DMT is some kind of paradoxical epitome that acts as an engine driving us into the future. Utterly mindblowing and divine. Have a gander at the link in my signature "Suggested methods of administering...." It might help ya out a bit.

I urge you to keep up the explorations any way that feels right to you, and do not hesitate to ask us whatever is on your mind.

Peace and Hyperspace

P.S. Have you tried Cannabis Indica before bed to maybe curb the sleep paralysis?