We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
portraying the entities- visual experiment Options

fractalic
#1 Posted : 10/10/2011 11:50:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi psychonauts!

i had an idea about making a thread were we can share our visual information of hyperspace.
Descriptions in words can be interpreted in so many ways, when images might give much clearer information.
so i thought that in order to have a better understanding of hyperspace and the entities inhabiting it, it might be interesting to share some visual information, so we can see more clearly if our concepts of what we see match the images we can recall.

it is possible that a visual concept of a “machine elf" (for example) is very different from one person to the other, so i though it could be nice if we could post our drawings and sketches of these elves and see if they match, like this we can check out if it’s possible that we actually see the same things in our experiences. If so, it might be a kind of small confirmation that these entities do exist, and that they are not merely a projection of our subconscious mind.

Now, i don't mean that we should all become Alex grey and dedicate our life for the cause of catching the full hyperspace detailed experience in our drawings; a ruff pencil sketch of an image that stayed clear in our mind could be interesting enough. It doesn’t have to be as beautiful or complicated as the real thing, but just give us a general idea of the shapes and nature of these entities.
i welcome everybody to share their hyperspace visions sketches on this post.

For now, i attach here my Photoshop sketch of the entities i saw in hyper space, and I’m wondering if it’s possible that anybody else saw similar entities….?

fractalic attached the following image(s):
dmt-2 copy.jpg (1,863kb) downloaded 791 time(s).
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Purges
#2 Posted : 10/10/2011 3:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice thread Smile I have had a couple of people remark that they have encountered beings similar to this 'out there'... There were two when I met them, didn't seem best pleased that I was there, I felt compelled to draw them afterwards though...

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Tek
#3 Posted : 10/10/2011 4:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a question. Looking at fractallic's image, it seems a commonly reoccuring element of many voyages is this whole 'eyes on me' thing. I too have had the experience of seeing thousands if not millions of eyes staring at me and I was wondering if anyone had any theories about that? It's not something I hear talked about too much for as common as it's reported.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

VoidTraveler
#4 Posted : 10/10/2011 4:39:11 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Interesting thread! I haven't had a breakthrough yet, but I've seen some epic open eye visuals. Hell, I've even seen beyond this realm with my eyes open and sensed the presence of other beings, but I haven't seen them yet. This might give me an idea of what to expect when I up my dosage from 20mg to 30mg.

Keep up the beautiful artwork!
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

fractalic
#5 Posted : 10/10/2011 5:01:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

purges, nice one, thank you for sharing! how you call this creature?
tek,i had an idea about the eyes- i thought that was probably the last thing i saw before getting blasted out of my body and getting into hyperspace.
so it might of been the eyes of the woman that was holding up the pipe for me at that time, staying in my memory wile i was on my way out there, and then spreading out in a kaleidoscopic pattern all around hyperspace.
maybe, but its also possible that hyperspace itself is watching us...
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

Tek
#6 Posted : 10/10/2011 5:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good point. Never occured to me that it could be hyperspace itself watching us. It does seem like whatever life is really about that it at least seems worth watching to whoever owns all these eyes lol. I wonder if the eyes are always around we just don't see them when in normal conciousness.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 10/10/2011 6:20:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has had the eyes motif a number of times...

Once on one of his highest experiences he was able to focus on individual eyes and zoom into them. At some point, the eye becomes his eye and he can see out of them and into another world entirely. In these worlds he has another persona and another life. It is like dreaming in that if he stays too long in any of those alternate realities, he begins to lose himself and seems to become the other person. The anxiety that he might forget his real self caused him to keep such visits short.

He was able to zoom into and out of nearly 10 of the eyes, though, before other aspects of his trip took precedence.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

JacksonMetaller
#8 Posted : 10/10/2011 8:01:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

JacksonMetaller
#9 Posted : 10/10/2011 8:02:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i'm quite artistically challenged so mine isn't too great... but i saw this little bugger come along my vision and start probing my brain with a stick. he was two dimensional walking back and forth on some streaks of blue light. wasn't anywhere near breakthrough though
JacksonMetaller attached the following image(s):
DMT image.png (9kb) downloaded 730 time(s).

Super Radical
#10 Posted : 10/10/2011 8:11:17 PM

Poop Giggle

I've seen the thing in purges picture before, once. The entities I see are just kinda dark shadows with geometric smoke rolling off them, I don't think anything I could paint could really do them justice, but I won't know unless I try! Very happy

There are some things.

fractalic
#11 Posted : 10/10/2011 8:31:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JacksonMetaller that a funny one...lol...are you for real?
hf, that zooming into another you thing sound extremely interesting.
when i was a child i used to imagine that during my sleeping time i am actually living a life of another girl, and that this other girl dreams are actually my own life during waking hours....
sometimes i have dreams in which i take part as a completely different person, i thought that could be connected to memories of my past life, but it could also be that these other lives are not necessarily connected to a linear time line and are somehow continuing to happen all the time on some parallel dimensions. therefor it could be possible to go into a future life as well...interesting thought.
of course i'm just shooting in the dark here,don't take me too seriously, but it could be a great base for science fiction book...

fractalic
#12 Posted : 10/11/2011 7:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i thought if some of us can recognize the same entities (like the one that Purges painted) , it might be possible to try and add them into the hyperspace dictionary.

Hyperspace Fool
#13 Posted : 10/11/2011 9:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalic wrote:
i thought if some of us can recognize the same entities (like the one that Purges painted) , it might be possible to try and add them into the hyperspace dictionary.

Yeah, would be cool to identify individuals if we could do that.

I added a bunch of general categorization to the lexicon and the thread about it is here.

Feel free to add your thoughts or collect congruent data. The more we discuss and put our heads together, the better our intel on that wondrous place and its residents will be.

As for your sci-fi concept, you'd be surprised to learn that many cutting edge branches of theoretical physics posit just what you are saying and even weirder shit. String theory and its derivatives like M Theory actually depict just that kind of reality.

Here is a good quick layman's intro to the idea

Bryanton's pop-physics book and his popular blog delve into some very trippy stuff actually, and are worth checking out.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

fractalic
#14 Posted : 10/12/2011 1:49:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you! that is some mind blowing info,it might take me some time to go into it.

but from what i understood from the short animation, i can imagine that dmt is somehow creating in our brains a 9'th dimensional wormhole that is taking us into the 9'th dimension (which is hyperspace).

and also, that hyperspace could create some kind of portals to realities of other dimensions ,like the one that you described - by zooming into a pair of eyes, you might of went through a 6'th dimensional wormhole into your own life in a parallel universe (which is still part of the basic physical lows of our universe, but logically inconstant with your current position in space and time).

kind of crazy!

Hyperspace Fool
#15 Posted : 10/12/2011 2:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My artistic abilities leave something to be desired, though if I have some time one day I may give entity portrayal a shot.

Unfortunately, the vast legion of entities that SWIM has encountered run the gamut. Formless ghosties, primary shaped neon dudes, machine elves, jesters, fairies, shadow people, aliens, octopoids, as well as a ton of guys straight out of myth and legend. Dragons, sphynx, minotaur, gods of every cultural background... and tons of mutating fractal objects that unfold and unflold some more like hyperspace mechanical flowers. Other entities just take over a peice of Hyperspace and use it to communicate with. Faces, visions and whatnot literally just rising out of the living walls...

Even the artistic skill of Alex Grey mixed with Dali, Mati Klarwein, Frank Franzetta and Roger Dean would only capture a bit of what some of them are like... though they all do manage to represent some familiar aspects. There is a Japanese artist called Satoshi Sakamoto who does a pretty good job of showing what some Hyperspace zones look like.

Here I have attached an awesome fractal that captures something of the wallpaper in some of the rooms. Of course, you have to imagine this in 3D and moving & morphing...

Hyperspace Fool attached the following image(s):
gold_silver_and_steel_by_ffey.jpg (586kb) downloaded 623 time(s).

Purges
#16 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalic wrote:
purges, nice one, thank you for sharing! how you call this creature?
tek,i had an idea about the eyes- i thought that was probably the last thing i saw before getting blasted out of my body and getting into hyperspace.
so it might of been the eyes of the woman that was holding up the pipe for me at that time, staying in my memory wile i was on my way out there, and then spreading out in a kaleidoscopic pattern all around hyperspace.
maybe, but its also possible that hyperspace itself is watching us...

I refer to them as the 'grumpy grid people' - they seemed to be shooing me away from the onset of the trip, which was strange as I am usually welcomed and entertained Laughing

fractalic
#17 Posted : 10/13/2011 3:31:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fool, thanx for the inspiring pictures.
purges,i wonder why these grid people got so grumpy, maybe they were trying to keep you out of the chess game...
Wink

JacksonMetaller
#18 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:33:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractalic wrote:
JacksonMetaller that a funny one...lol...are you for real?

haha yup. it wasn't an "entity" i guess since i was no where near breakthrough. it was just a visual i got on my second trip which i thought was pretty funny

fractalic
#19 Posted : 10/14/2011 4:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
it wasn't an "entity" i guess since i was no where near breakthrough

maybe it was some kind of strange entity, maybe you met a second dimension flat lander?Rolling eyes

Purges
#20 Posted : 10/14/2011 5:19:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalic wrote:
Quote:
it wasn't an "entity" i guess since i was no where near breakthrough

maybe it was some kind of strange entity, maybe you met a second dimension flat lander?Rolling eyes

*Likes*

12NEXT