We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
۩ Art on Etsy Options

۩
#1 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:37:14 PM

Greetings,

As some of you may know, I am going through a rough patch in my life. I felt my world falling down piece by piece all around me and all I could see was the end. I consciously decided "Fuck that" and I have been flowing my frustration, my pain, my love, and my wisdom into art in my free time ever since something snapped.

I am doing a series of hyperspatial portraits. This first one that I just completed is a self portrait that really helped me "get a grip" on myself. I have a list that is growing every day of ideas/mirrors I need to compile piece by piece. Each one will be signed by ۩ and numbered [ x / ? ] since I have no idea how many of these I am going to make.

I am going to do a few of my friends as well. If you would like me to do one of you, please send me a message on here or on etsy with a link to a picture of how you want to basically look. If you want me to give you phantom limbs then give me a list of what you want them to hold that will reflect your personality and life. Also feel free to include any details to help us complete the vision.

I have absolutely had it with these disgusting laws and propaganda that surrounds us and seeks to suppress us and each painting that I make will be a direct attack against those iniquit bastards who think they can stop something as perfect and powerful as Hyperspace. I will use truth, I will use beauty, I will use the paradoxical nature and psychedelic power of consciousness to send a message to anyone who lays eyes upon these rectangles of lines, shapes, and colors.

Moderators, I hope you allow me to post my link here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/uDMT?ref=pr_shop
http://www.etsy.com/list...illegal-then-so-is-every

So far I just have one completed, but expect many more to pop up one by one in the very near future.

+
۩ attached the following image(s):
If DMT is illegal, then so is every single person.JPG (1,231kb) downloaded 439 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Orion
#2 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:43:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanna say, that's awesome.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Smile I like it.
Long live the unwoke.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:44:56 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

۩,

I'm really high as I write this brother. <3. Nice work there. Glad you are hanging in there. I'd love to see something with a hyperspatial, cat, giant squid, geometry motif with the words "STOP CREEPING FASCISM" part and parcel of the work.

As always, I wish you nothing but,

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ommani
#5 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:58:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool piece, I like the detail in the face!

a1pha
#6 Posted : 10/10/2011 12:00:51 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

۩,

Beautiful artwork! I must say, my heart is warmed a bit seeing this come from you after our last encounter. Truly inspirational seeing you turn your frustration into something beautiful.

Much love to you on this journey.

BTW - I the 'saying' at the bottom comes just after seeing this:

It really is just maddening.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 10/10/2011 12:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

House, I love it! Twisted Evil Way to channel your energy in a positive way. Smile I only wish I could paint and draw (sigh!).

If I enter into a period of abundance (scraping for my own rent, NRRRGGGHH), I would love to support the cause. I can't ever get enough visionary art...

I would also try to network as much as possible. I know personally, in my old home town, there were TONS of cool outlets for this stuff, art shows, etc. You never know who you might meet! I have lots of friends that have just stuck to it and are finally getting some awesome breaks making art.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Purges
#8 Posted : 10/10/2011 12:25:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love the picture and the message. keep it up brother Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

universecannon
#9 Posted : 10/10/2011 12:37:16 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

very beautiful/badass work of art my friend!

seeing this filled me with joy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

tigerstrike92
#10 Posted : 10/10/2011 2:30:15 AM

Homo-divinorum

House that is just plain awesome.

Way to use all that fuel and energy to create some down right sweet artwork. Please keep going, the world needs more things like this. Art speaks to people on such an archetypal and funamental level, maybe some people will finally get it.

Good feelings forever brother!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Felnik
#11 Posted : 10/10/2011 3:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what a beautiful way to focus your energy in a positive pure direction , I love it bravo
inspiring keep going with it
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

DoctorMantus
#12 Posted : 10/10/2011 4:28:53 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

This is sick, all this hyperspace painting talk has gott me inspired thanks house. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 10/10/2011 5:09:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Attaboy.

Phantastica
#14 Posted : 10/10/2011 7:03:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful artwork house! it put a smile on my faceVery happy
it is indeed a wonderful way to channel your energies as others above have mentioned. i'm happy you're feeling better and more grounded than before<3
<3

۩
#15 Posted : 10/11/2011 1:33:01 AM

Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone! <3

This one is entitled "Your soul cries every time you hold yourself back" which is something Floz said one night in the chat.

http://www.etsy.com/list...ries-every-time-you-hold

I think my next one will be something along the lines of Some Things I've Learned from DMT
۩ attached the following image(s):
P1020574.JPG (869kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
P1020587s.jpg (162kb) downloaded 237 time(s).

universecannon
#16 Posted : 10/11/2011 1:39:53 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

MooshyPeaches
#17 Posted : 10/11/2011 1:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very cool

Wax
#18 Posted : 10/11/2011 3:04:21 AM

LUVR

Awesome House!
I know for myself at least when I feel pain or sadness or just plain out of place, art is the best release of that energy and it always comes out looking damn good!
I'd say by your new attitude toward life and these badass paintings that its true for you as well.
Can't wait to see more!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Phantastica
#19 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:42:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that is an absolutely beautiful theme to paint house! it is very moving. and that quote by Floz is absolutely beautiful. Many don't realize the massive damage they do to themselves by holding themselves back. I used to be that kind of shy and afraid person, but i've been evolving over the years, and i now feel my soul dancing in ecstasy and more alive than ever before. I will remember this message, and never hold back on anything in life, no matter what. thank you for reminding me and sharing this<3
<3

۩
#20 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:56:56 AM

Phantastica wrote:
that is an absolutely beautiful theme to paint house! it is very moving. and that quote by Floz is absolutely beautiful. Many don't realize the massive damage they do to themselves by holding themselves back. I used to be that kind of shy and afraid person, but i've been evolving over the years, and i now feel my soul dancing in ecstasy and more alive than ever before. I will remember this message, and never hold back on anything in life, no matter what. thank you for reminding me and sharing this<3

I feel precisely the same way. I am so happy that these are resonating. I am excited to start another in the morning after a nice cup of coffee.

12NEXT