We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM's breakthrough? Awesome voyage. Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 10/9/2011 3:40:28 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thanks for sharing.
This get's a little easier with practice but don't get too confident, then spice might kick your ass.
Good luck with future journeys Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sky Motion
#2 Posted : 10/9/2011 7:53:36 AM

<3

Thank you Smile I would not let that happen, deep respect for this very powerful substance.

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 10/9/2011 12:33:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one.

Welcome to the gang. Seems like you've got a handle on it.

Anything you could want to know about spice and more lies in these pages somewhere. Go through the FAQ and the WIKI first, and don't be afraid to ask if you need anything.

Welcome home.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 10/9/2011 4:07:09 PM

<3

I would just like to ask the Nexus community that because my first breakthrough was uncomfortable for me does that mean that breaking through is not for me? Or does it really just vary from trip to trip? Also, I hear a lot about people taking time to "integrate" their session. Does that mean I have to figure out what it meant for myself? Thank you.

Oneiros
#5 Posted : 10/9/2011 8:36:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
I would just like to ask the Nexus community that because my first breakthrough was uncomfortable for me does that mean that breaking through is not for me? Or does it really just vary from trip to trip? Also, I hear a lot about people taking time to "integrate" their session. Does that mean I have to figure out what it meant for myself? Thank you.

I'm not nearly as experienced as most Nexians here, but I will say that my breakthroughs have gotten consistently easier to handle since the first one. I've also started meditating for a good 10-15 minutes before a journey and it has made a HUGE difference in how I perceive the trip. The meditation seems to strengthen my resolve, and allows me to put fear and anxiety in the background leading to smoother takeoffs and landings. Not to say that there isn't still anxiety there - I think it would be foolish of me to not be anxious at all, from what I hear, that's when DMT comes and kicks you in the ass.

And yes, I think everyone's experience is subjective, and it means something different to each of us. I always ask myself what I'm searching for before I blast off, it usually helps to make a more cohesive trip. But of course, sometimes, I still get thrown in a completely different direction than I expected. Congratulations on your experience, and welcome to the Nexus!