We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and smoked Harmaline tincture Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/13/2008 3:33:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did this little experiment. He put 5 drops of Harmaline Tincture 5X onto some leftover DMT in a pipe, and left to evaporate. Not sure exactly how much DMT was in the pipe, but it's a 2nd use since 30mg was originally put in there, so maybe 5-10mg.

His plan was to see if smoked the dried tincture would enhance the experience.

First off, the residue of the tincture sparks when lit.

The intensity was not as strong as just pure DMT. It seemed a little darker in colors.

SWIM heard the phrase "jib jib jib jib jib" repeated over. He can't recall if this happened on DMT itself.

Experience lasted for around 10 mins, and he came to with hands and arms still numb after about 15 mins. He feels just a slight bit of nausea, though a little more than just with DMT. Doesn't need to retch.

Conclusion, smoking dried tincture seems to reduce effect, and make the numbing symptoms last longer. The experience wasn't scary, but was less pleasant than just DMT alone. The tincture works best taken orally SWIM has found. It is good he only did a small amount.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/13/2008 4:07:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That would not be the case if it was pure freebase harmaline that was used. Smoking freebase harmaline is more effective with DMT and shows less side effects than ingesting it.

It's likely the tincture contains a salt form of harmaline and some other stuff from the plant it was extracted from, as it’s only 5x which indicates it contains tons of impurities (pure harmaline would be about 50x to 100x). A tincture like that would not work well when smoked. You need freebase harmaline if you want to smoke it, not a salt. You can buy 200 mg of freebase harmaline for about $6. If smoked in 10 mg doses for use as an MAOI, that’s enough for 20 DMT trips.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/13/2008 5:27:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do they make a THH freebase as well? I have ordered the salt I believe since it's taken orally, that's in 1-gram.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/13/2008 5:31:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

how could SWIY go about freebasing THH hcl?
it's a sound

Nanaki
#5 Posted : 12/13/2008 5:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
how could SWIY go about freebasing THH hcl?

Are you asking me?

Hmm, I've read they use Sodium Carbonate to make a paste to freebase DMT from DMT fumarate, but not sure really.

69ron
#6 Posted : 12/13/2008 6:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wants to know the same thing.

Sodium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, and even ammonia should work. Those bases work for nearly every alkaloid. I don't think the pKa of THH is very high, but I don't know what it is. Probably 9 or so.

SWIM would hate to test it and destroy his THH!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#7 Posted : 12/13/2008 6:45:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you give me a quick rundown of what pKa means? I've seen it mentioned here a lot but haven't heard what it means.

coz42
#8 Posted : 12/13/2008 6:53:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

phosphoric acid is used to further purify harmala salts?
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=1478
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum