We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
True wisdom of DMT revealed... Options

tele
#21 Posted : 10/5/2011 5:15:11 PM
Explorer

Geines wrote:
Oh. I took
tele wrote:
About 2012 we will see soon enough...
as meaning you thought 2012 would be the deciding factor to all of this stuff being true or not. My bad.

Yeah I meant we will see soon enough if "shit will go down(or up)" in the end of '12. All the talk of consciousness shift etc etc...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Oneiros
#22 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:38:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Geines wrote:
What came first: the chicken or the egg? your knowledge of the ideas of 2012, mayan calendar, conscious shit, snake god, astrology, aquarious or your dmt revelation? I'm really interested if any drug could tell you something you don't already know.

I wonder about this myself quite often! I've even had some crazy experiences where I've come up with a seemingly new (to me) idea while high on something or another, only to see the exact same idea in an internet article, or a movie, etc a day or two later. The last time I experienced this REALLY freaked me out. I had been writing my first DMT trip report w/afterthoughts for around a week - tweaking it and adding more and more ideas about the experience.

Shortly after finishing the report, after a short journey into hyperspace, I went online to look for DMT inspired art. I watched a video that had music in the background with samples from Terence McKenna speaking on alchemy. This struck me as funny since alchemy was a HUGE part of my trip report. I found the original one hour lecture that the sound byte came from and was struck dumb by how many ideas in his lecture were so closely related to my thoughts I had written in my report. From alchemy, to memes, to subversive art, and higher consciousness.

Was I channeling Terence McKenna during my first DMT trip? Laughing

DanceStream
#23 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:46:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Geines wrote:
What came first: the chicken or the egg? your knowledge of the ideas of 2012, mayan calendar, conscious shit, snake god, astrology, aquarious or your dmt revelation? I'm really interested if any drug could tell you something you don't already know. Unfortunately I heard of all of those ideas even before I knew of dmt. If you heard of those ideas first then I would say your subconscious brought it out during your trip. It would be phenomenal if those who first spoke of the ideas got it from dmt trips.

but why would a seemingly wise teacher relay information unless the observer was already resonant with the teaching in some way or other? the question must be asked, and likely intuited, in order that a knower will answer. So mostly the observer already knew what was up.

why would a being of satcidananda (total truth, total knowledge, total joy) be in the business of infringing your free will?
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

Member of the "wants Federer to win everything for 2012" club

Hyperspace Fool
#24 Posted : 10/6/2011 4:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has learned things he never knew before with spice and lucid dreaming. Many many times actually.

My old Kung Fu teacher used to study for his Phd exams while lucid dreaming. He scored in the top 1% without ever physically cracking a book. This inspired me to realize that you can access information that is not in your conscious mind. As for uncoscious or subconscious... who can say? The entire collective akashic records could be stored in those depths for all we know.

There is a reason that the military and intelligence community invested so much money into Remote Viewing.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

semios
#25 Posted : 10/9/2011 7:08:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your experience sounds amazing and important and powerful. And I think your reference to it as "prophetic" is one that raises interesting questions, also touched on in the other answers. Prophecy is a term that typically refers to an individual coming to know things they could not possibly have know through "ordinary" means. ("Jesus prophecies that Peter will deny him three times before the cock crows." ) To me this is one of the great and fascinating questions of psychedelics - what are we truly coming to "know" through these sacraments, what of that is true prophesy, and what is just a "high?" Rich topics indeed.

Cosmic Playground
#26 Posted : 10/9/2011 6:01:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

semios wrote:
To me this is one of the great and fascinating questions of psychedelics - what are we truly coming to "know" through these sacraments, what of that is true prophesy, and what is just a "high?" Rich topics indeed.

For the most part I feel as if these prophecies or revelations can be uncovered during the course of a trip because, when experiencing a higher state of consciousness, you are removed from your everyday sensory distractions/rational thinking granting one the ability to view an issue from a brand new perspective. This is pure, untainted sight which could lead to truth, prophecy, and awakenings.

Perhaps prophecy is in a much different category than revelations and higher levels of understanding. I have most certainly received messages and insight into issues that I have had no prior knowledge of. Channeling information directly from a powerful source does not seem to be a personal discovery of knowledge, rather the knowledge is being granted to one for whatever purpose. I tend to view psychedelics as vehicles into navigable realms, but who's to say? There could be a rather fine line between a drug's high and the information received.

innerspacer
#27 Posted : 12/8/2019 12:11:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

MooshyPeaches wrote:
Great read, thanks for the post =]

ive had very similar revelations

Amazing post! I was blessed to sit in a tobacco ceremony Native American red path style recently with Peyote and San Pedro and the medicine was nit that strong but it was an initiation by the leader into the path of respecting all life and all beings the planet water and in the future the tree people taking care of the trees will become more powerful. And also those evertrue things to treat our precious women with respect as well as elders. been dabbling in LSD for almost 30 years and had a schamanic longing all my life and now its time for me just not putting it up anymore but blast off and bring back what I can the Great Spirit be willing

PREV12