We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My version of the "Machine" - How to make it in <15 minutes Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 8:20:18 PM

SWIM

Caution: this is a fable that my imaginary friend told me. It is interesting but I wouldn't try it myself because of the laws against possessing and using DMT in my country.

I've seen so many threads on "What is the best smoking technique"
Just recently I watched one person try super hard as he barely managed to vaporize ~40mg in OVER 10 TOKES taking almost 10 minutes because each toke he thought he "go it"

I have also watched as 3 of my friends using my "machines" breakthrough easily, their only concern of taking too giant as a hit, on 2-3 tokes on their first time lighting it themselves.

Now GVG and VG I bet are great and if you've got the money and you've go the time GET IT if you want.
I've heard the leaf-bed method works really well too. I've never tried it personally.

I KNOW that the "Machine" works and it works EVERY TIME. I have never seen 1 miss-fire. 1 time the spice was burned. 1 time a breakthrough dose did not result in breakthrough effects.

The copper (less preferably stainless) scrubber is just the idea (low cost) holder of DMT.
Here is why:

Problem:DMT burns and de-natures at too high heat and when it is over-heated the smoke is SUPER HARSH.
Solution: The mesh conducts the heat all around to every coil and then convects the heat to the surrounding air making it hard to over-heat and nearly impossible to burn it.

Problem: DMT when it melts will "run away" from a heat source.
Solution: The DMT will run away, but around the inner loops of the copper and I've never seen any noticeable loss of DMT from this EVER using the copper mesh.

Making one:

Now there are many guides advising the purchase of diamond drill bits, large bottles and a lot of work.
I made one that works just as well - or better - than those ones in under 15 minutes using:

One - screw driver
One - Pair of goggles (safety goggles are better)
One - $1.49 glass bottle (strawberry extract)
One - glass tube (plastic straw could work too, it is plenty far from the heat)
Some - Electrical tape
1/10 - Copper scrubber. 4 for $1 at any dollar store

Step 1 - Make a hole

Get a bottle similar to this one. Famous foods stocks these bottles with extracts for 1-2 depending on whats in them.

It is really not necessary that the hole is a clean circle. The pipe doesn't really need to be airtight at all and you'll be covering the nasty crack with tape anyway.

(SHOULD BE WEARING GLOVES)

Be careful, use gloves and safety gloves and put the container on a flat surface outside. Rough concrete might cause multiple holes and cracks
Put the screwdriver in through the opening and towards the a side/corner of the bottom. Use a hammer gently or your gloved hand to give a single swift hit to make it crack.

(I AM A DUMB-ASS FOR NOT WEARING GLOVES, YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO DUMB)

The crack needs to at minimum be able to have to straw/tube put through it diagonal or perpendicular to the bottom of the bottle.

Even if the whole bottom breaks off it can still work. My first breakthrough was using a bottle-made "machine" where the hole was 3/4 of the bottom of the container.

(Said "machine" - made Late June 2010. Only design change is the direction of the mouth-piece)

Step 2 - Add the mouth-piece - Seal the hole

So this is pretty simple. it might be useful to get a buddy to hold the straw for the first bit to get the straw/tube secured. This does NOT need to be airtight. It doesn't even really need to be close, the only reason mine is totally covered is to cover the jagged edges and it looks nicer too.

Just make it work. Make the mouth-piece secure and you're good. (see 3rd image in Step 3)

Step 3 - Prepare then add the copper scrubber, aka *the machine ball*

You can do this with a lighter which works well with the small ball or on a stove-top (fan on) which works with the small ball or the whole scrubber.
Just burn the f*** out of it. Get all the varnish off. It will stop producing smoke and if it turns red then you'll surely be good.

After it is all burned (then cooled, durrr) then roll it around and scrape off the black bits (they don't burn so don't be to anal about all of them)
Then tear off a piece. Some might be sharp enough to cut your fingers so doing so with scissors might be needed.

If it is too big then cut/tear some off. If it is too small just tear some off the scrubber and roll it into the small ball.

Place it in the opening and you're totally done.

Smoking:

Step 1 - Loading the *machine ball*

While I keep my DMT in vinegar at ~100mg/ml so I don't have to weigh it every time, the method I use works 100% the same with melted DMT crystals (single dose melted, don't melt all your spice!)

Take out your *machine ball* and use it to scrape up your dose of DMT.
A little bit will be left on your fingers and the thing you are scraping it from, not to worry the residue is typically a max 1-3mg and when you melt or evaporate the next dose it will be picked up or left, still only max 1-3mg.

Put the scrubber into the neck of the bottle DMT-down (as best you can) and you're loaded!

Step 2 - Vaping the DMT

Caution: I assume you have read all of the FAQ and/or have smoked DMT previously. If not READ THE FAQ NOW, this is POWERFUL STUFF not to be taken lightly!

You can hold the flame a bit below the *machine ball* or right up to it.

In either case begin by immediately toking (sucking through the mouthpiece) very softly for the first 2-3 second. After that there should be some smoke seen.
Be weary the vaporized DMT smoke is MUCH less dense and cloud-like than burned DMT and you may see only a tiny whisp of smoke but a bellow of smoke as you exhale. (or little or nothing in the exhale if you hold it long enough)

After the first 2-3 sec you can increase your toking to medium or hard (medium recommended) bringing the flame closer in accordance with the inhalation rate (closer/hotter as you toke faster)

You'll be surprised with how much you can vaporize in a single toke. 1 toke breakthroughs are totally possible with a little practice. 2-3 tokes are what to expect for your first time.

Another thing that takes a little practice is the vaporization. With some practice you can get it perfectly vaporized. This you will be able to tell by how smooth the smoke it and how it does not taste smoke-y but actually a little odd but somewhat flowery.

The device I use is not a regular machine but a machine-bubbler (inspired by amor-fati's design)

My baby:

I hope this guide helps some people who are having miss-fires, are too broke for the GVG (like me) or are even waiting for it in the mail or something. Also those who want to give their friends a permanent device when they can't borrow their GVG.

Cheers!

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 10/7/2011 12:51:45 AM

SWIM

Okay I replaced the images because they all disappeared.

With a quick Google I found an add-on that made re-adding them SO SO much easier. It is called imagebot
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

DIGITALSAM
#3 Posted : 10/9/2011 4:48:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too am a firm believer in using the copper mesh below are two different methods that have worked perfectly for swim

DudeMeetTyler
#4 Posted : 10/26/2011 7:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a question about the mesh...

at a local grocers one found copper mesh that was "anti rust proof" .... didnt want that.... kept looking

tried a hardware store.. nadda...

then as per a suggestion in one of your other posts q21... one tried a dollar store... voila

however one is still worried there may be something on the mesh scrubbers...

question... will burning remove all possible contaminants from the mesh? ie rust proofing etc
(though these pads do not specify whether or not there is anything added to/on them)

or should one clean the pads some how.. acetone? ... and then burn them?

thanks,

The dude
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be a sorry state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"

"My orders were to test the drug...It works" Bass Association by Far Too Loud

Profile Picture by David Aronson, http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/index.html

reosed
#5 Posted : 10/26/2011 9:13:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the rust proof they are talking about might just be the fact that copper doesn't rust. At least not like you would see with steel. Copper still oxidizes. Burning it before hand will get all the coatings off and will also burn off the cutting oil that keeps the manufactures tools sharper longer. I wouldn't suggest smoking that stuff.

Gas stations in some "ghettos" also sell copper pads for crack pipes. I see them behind the counter because they like to walk off. Some times they sell them individually instead of a pack!

That Machine looks very nice. I need to change my pad to copper from steel. Thanks for the tip!

q21q21
#6 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:00:05 AM

SWIM

I'm really not very knowledgeable with safety and health issues beyond common sense.

Google : site:www.dmt-nexus.me copper
There are many threads that mention it.

DoctorMantus
#7 Posted : 10/27/2011 9:18:13 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

This is great thanks for sharing my friend has been really interested in constructing one lately, he has been bugging the hell outta me, i can forward him this and he can just do it himself. Thank again q21 Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

smokerx
#8 Posted : 10/28/2011 3:19:03 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

q21q21 wrote:
Okay I replaced the images because they all disappeared.

With a quick Google I found an add-on that made re-adding them SO SO much easier. It is called imagebot

Does not work on new firefox version 7.0.1
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

q21q21
#9 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:24:24 AM

SWIM

Well I use 3.6.23 because I got fed up with my add-ons not working.
I don't know what is new with 7.0 but I'm plently happy with the functionality and stability, even with 150+ tabs, of my version.

Nonetheless there may be a work-around to get it working, try googling it.

Shiva H. Vishnu
#10 Posted : 7/14/2012 2:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

okay nexians, i've built my own version of the machine and i have a question. what's the technique you use to melt the spice into the screen? do you place the spice onto the upright, vertically positioned bowl and then put the lighter to the glass neck until it warms enough to melt? do you just bring the lighter flame close enough to melt the spice? and when you hit the pipe is it oriented vertically with the bowl pointing straight down? i know these seem like dumb questions but i'd hate to waste a dose on bad technique. i've done enough of that. thanks.

smokerx
#11 Posted : 7/14/2012 10:56:39 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Shiva H. Vishnu wrote:
okay nexians, i've built my own version of the machine and i have a question. what's the technique you use to melt the spice into the screen? do you place the spice onto the upright, vertically positioned bowl and then put the lighter to the glass neck until it warms enough to melt? do you just bring the lighter flame close enough to melt the spice? and when you hit the pipe is it oriented vertically with the bowl pointing straight down? i know these seem like dumb questions but i'd hate to waste a dose on bad technique. i've done enough of that. thanks.

Take the mesh out of your machine, heat it up , put your spice on it (it will melt right in if heated enough) , then put mesh back to machine and smoke. If you do it this way it wont matter how you hold it really.

With this method you can have few loads prepared before you start. Make more meshes for your machine pre load them with desired amount of spice and enjoy.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Land0n0
#12 Posted : 7/22/2013 10:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the dollar store has either steel ribbon or copper wire scrubbers

Jees
#13 Posted : 7/23/2013 10:27:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ http://www.benl.ebay.be/...trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It is like a copper sock rolled up. You can un-roll it and take a large length of 'wire' to make a mesh.