We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Me, You, Us.. Options

hypoluxa79
#1 Posted : 10/7/2011 11:07:09 PM

Ian

I would like to extend a thank you to whoever is behind this site. I feel it is terrific information and has the right attitude. Just like many of you, I am here for a reason...I was born in 1979 at the dawn of the video game era. I was always questioning things from the beginning and it got me in trouble with various authority figures. Without writing my life story I will just present some prose...off the top of my head...
Interconnection through truth obsession lay it down nice and easy
Here we are. Discovering what we are. Wiping the muck from they eyes.
In the face of cosmopoliplex complexion, the time has come for self induced reflection
There are people you don't know who love you
We are all in this together, believe it or not..myself just a part of it all
I have no intentions no directions just the inner thought of what could be
And it's you and me
Our human connections are the most important aspects of this life, I believe
So let it be, set yourself free, forgive, remember, and enjoy what you have
Our molecular friend is telling us something unique and general at the same time
It's bringing us together...here I am...at your service
True love to the people who know and who don't
True love to the ignorant and scared
True love to the sad and the sick
True love from me to you

"Here we are, here we go, U.F.O."-Keith Richards

"Here we are, here we go, U.F.O..." - Keith Richards

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 10/8/2011 2:42:40 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..beautiful hypoluxa79..!

welcome to the nexus..Smile

Pandora
#3 Posted : 10/8/2011 5:28:29 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi hypoluxa79,

Welcome to the Nexus. I like your avatar, LOL. I also enjoyed reading your poetic introduction.

Might you be willing to share a bit more about yourself? Have you tried DMT yet? If so what did you think? If not, please check the wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum for extraction teks and so much more.

Do you have a lot of psychedelic experience? How have psychedelics (if at all) affected or changed you or influenced your views. In a way, many of the answers appear to be in your poetic prose, but anything else you might be wiling to share would be appreciated.

Take a good look around. This place is huge and thick with well researched information. There is a very special community here with the features of a real family too. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

hypoluxa79
#4 Posted : 10/8/2011 8:54:41 PM

Ian

nen888 wrote:
..beautiful hypoluxa79..!

welcome to the nexus..Smile

Thankyou glad you responded

hypoluxa79
#5 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:26:14 PM

Ian

Pandora wrote:
Hi hypoluxa79,

Welcome to the Nexus. I like your avatar, LOL. I also enjoyed reading your poetic introduction.

Might you be willing to share a bit more about yourself? Have you tried DMT yet? If so what did you think? If not, please check the wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum for extraction teks and so much more.

Do you have a lot of psychedelic experience? How have psychedelics (if at all) affected or changed you or influenced your views. In a way, many of the answers appear to be in your poetic prose, but anything else you might be wiling to share would be appreciated.

Take a good look around. This place is huge and thick with well researched information. There is a very special community here with the features of a real family too. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love

Thanks my avatar is courtesy of Jean-Micheal Basquiat...I am a 32 year old man/boy/dude who is "sensitive" to things in general. I have always felt heavy emotions that others, including my self, have trouble understanding at times. I come from a good family who offered me up to the machine of "reality" (school, job, wife, kids, car, money, work etc.) and they did it out of love. They knew no better. As I grew up and started forming opinions for myself they realized that something was "wrong". I was classified as "gifted" in the mid '80's (They don't use that term anymore) while in elementary school and was taken out of class to do special work with the other "gifted" children, one of whom has been my closest life companion since this time, and whom I love dearly..As I grew up "gifted" changed into "crazy" "weird" "intense' "frustrating" among a slew of other like terms..Troubled teens filled with (no shit) murderers, drug addicts, ex-cons, posers, fakers, liars, broken hearts, abandonment and oblivion as well as performance art, good friends, great music and yes, psychedelics... my first few mushroom trips were more a battle than an awakening...totally overwhelmed...but through time I learned the proper tripping methods and had some breakthrough moments..I had many encounters with L.S.D. as well and was thoroughly overtaken by my own(?) mind on more than one occasion. I have always felt psychedelic, with or without the substances..I can trip on thoughts for hours just lying in bed..I have also felt what is termed "out of body experience" on more than one occasion, especially when I was young...I consider my self an outsider...although now I may have to re-evaluate that perception..an electric warrior of the soul and a searcher for truth...whatever that means..rock n roll machine...music is so very, very important...I can't stress that enough..I recently had episodes of vertigo followed by tinnitus (ringing in the ears)..which still persists..I have not yet taken the d.m.t. but it's living in a small vial in a box in my room. Just hanging out. Just there. It knows I'm here...not to sound all spooky and dramatic..but I tell you that it really does..I can feel it..I live in the world as it is and carry on amongst the people keeping it together and offering my slices of personal philosophy to my friends and listen in turn to theirs...this is my favorite thing to do. Human interaction of a positive and mutually beneficial nature heals. That is why I am here. I feel it is necessary to research and talk with people about this subject..and I'm all ears..This is an exciting time to be alive...and I feel that the interaction brought on by the molecule is as important as the molecule itself..I feel I need to give back the energy I receive..I will post more in time...all good for now..
Everything all the time

Pandora
#6 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:42:33 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Again, thank you. Sounds like you have had quite a ride in life so far. I loved what you wrote about your vial of DMT. I remember having extracted successfully the first time and basically looking at it off and on for a couple of weeks before actually trying it.

I have to admit, I feel very excited for you. I am impressed by your willingness to do everything in its' time and suspect it will serve you will with DMT in the future.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU