We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Daily/semi-daily micro dosing Options

purple_dye
#1 Posted : 10/4/2011 2:43:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone use mimosa/rue (or other combinations) on a daily basis but small enough quantities to function in day to day life? Or even a nightly ritual? I recall reading a post stating that mimosa becomes active at .5/gram (does this small amount require an MAOI?). I recall another member stating his daily use of rue alkaloids. I just like to get some thoughts and opinions on this matter as it’s something that I’m going to consider doing.

Thanks!
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 10/4/2011 5:12:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I believe fractalenchantment and ms.minxx have experience with daily microdosing.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/4/2011 5:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ive been doing it for probly 7 or 8 months now. I take a teaspoon of an unreduced, dilute brew every night..there is also very minor levels of DMT in the brew..probly like 1/8th of a gram per microdose..and a few grams of caapi..enough to feel slight effects from the caapi..the DMT is possibly working at a level below my conscious awareness, the little ammount that would make it past the MAO with such a small ammount of harmalas present..sometimes I skip that and just take maybe 10mg sublingual harmalas instead..almost always at night right before I go to sleep, and with melatonin. There is definatily a difference in how relaxed I feel as I am falling asleap and allowed me to enter a medative sort of trance, and dreaming is increased.

I take a full dose weekly as well and these microdoses seem to help to facilitate in the restructuring of my neuro-circuitry, allowing me to integrate more effectivly the downloads I recieve in the wake of these weekly sessions.
Long live the unwoke.

purple_dye
#4 Posted : 10/8/2011 4:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how much rue do i need to take each day to get the effects from 1g of mimosa
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing