We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

Dan
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 12:50:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello all. let me first say that i have been a lurker for some time here at the nexus and finally decided to join after hours and hours of reading.

moving on to a little bit about me.

i am Zion. i just turned 21 yesterday and im still trying to find myself.

i grew up in foster homes and shelters. i was in the united states army up until september of last year. i joined fresh out of highschool. i was staying in a ymca shelter at the time and once you turn 18 they kick you out, unless you are finishing highschool. so i had another few months to stay there and after i graduated i had to leave. durring this time the job market was terrible and i couldnt even buy a job. i was looking for months. i finally made the decision between homeless and the army. (in hindsight, i should have stayed homeless) i was deployed in afghanistan a week after i finished basic training. i spent the next 12 months there, returned home and with no where else to go, went back for another tour of duty, which i almost completed, almost.

i dont want the publicity, or really for any of you to know who i really am so i wont direct you to the NBC link that better described that fateful day, but i lost 2 friends to a carbomb that went off while we were on patrol. myself and a few others were injured. i almost lost my leg, but was lucky enough to keep it. im still going through rehab and i have to walk with a cane, but at least im alive.

i just recently got a job doing the graveyard shift at a gas station. its nice to be doing something again. just wish the government gave me a better sized check each month. i personally think im worth more then the $$$ they give me for serving them.

i had a near death experience that day in afghanistan and upon doing a bit of research i learned that DMT and near death experiences are somehow linked. like before you die and in moments of great stress you go on a dmt trip, which i think happened to me.

that is what sparked my interest in dmt.

i was so captivated by my near death experience that i figured id extract some dmt and compare. having never taken a psychedelic drug besides marijuana, i figured id take some lsd first. which i have, and half the experience was nice and the other half seemed to bring back bad memories.

i have now extracted some of my own dmt, but have yet to test it. to be honest as much as i want to experience it and compare, i don't want it to bring back the evil of that day, although the near death experience didnt seem evil, i just dont want dmt to somehow unlock the memories of that day.

ive read around the internet a bit about people being sacred to take dmt for the first time and others say to just dive right in to it, but i think this applies to your average joe, and not for someone who has experienced what i have.

i appreciate you taking the time to read this and learn a little about me and my current situation. if any of you have any ideas/tips for me, that would be great. i look forward to learning all i can from you and hopefully grow and move on to bigger and better things while doing so.

thanks again everyone.

Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 10/5/2011 12:55:05 AM

welcome to the DMT-Nexus, Zion.

thank you for taking the time to write your story for us so we can better understand who you are and where you are coming from.

psychedelics are going to bring up bad memories and that is how you learn to deal with them, by confronting them face to face. many of us here know what this is like, there are even a few here that have been where you have and could totally relate. (in their own way, of course) Ice House and Olympus Mon both come to mind.

If you havent seen the link in my signature, it might be of use to you.

let me just say that I am grateful to have you here and pleased to digitally meet you. I look forward to sharing more thoughts with you in the future, and I am really looking forward to seeing your progress with the spice.

Peace and hyperspace...

Orion
#3 Posted : 10/5/2011 1:58:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt Dmt.... (sighs in wonder)...

Truly, if you're looking for something close to that unknown, something as otherworldly as the afterlife here on earth, this is the place to be. I'm sorry for your friends, But I am glad this chain of events has peaked your curiosity and drawn your spirit to us. I can certainly relate to that. Perhaps most of us can.

May you have many more stories to tell <3

Peace,
Orion.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:02:48 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Zion,

Welcome to the Nexus. I am very glad you found us. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You have had a lot of life in a short time it sounds like. I am so sorry that included the horrible war incident that you described. Very glad that you survived and are now back home though.

Please feel free to take your time Zion. You are no longer in combat. You are moving towards a semblance of stability (or so it sounds like) in your life. DMT is in my limited experience one of the deepest, most intense psychedelics around. It is known not to mimic the near death experience, but rather, to induce the so-called ego-death experience. It also has a reputation for forcing people to face their fears. Also, if one cannot surrender utterly, DMT can be a rough ride. No one is stronger than the spice, thus we must all surrender in order to make progress in our work with it.

I'm so glad you made it. You have so much time now. You have DMT. You can continue to read and research. Please, join us in the chat - find out how wacky us regular smokers get. You can just wait for the call. You will know it when it comes. It will be clarion.

When the call is strong and the day is right, prepare to let go of everything, just surrender. Make yourself comfortable, measure (get a mg scale) a small dose - like 10-20 mgs and vape/smoke it. Then lay back, relax, close your eyes, and surrender. A nice, small dose, for a handshake introduction. No need to go balls to the wall the first time. Again, I emphasize you have time and now you know you can extract DMT so you have material.

I hope to see you around Zion. Please check the chat, ask questions as they come up. I wish you nothing but success and fulfillment in your search/quest. I also wish to personally thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Thank you.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

proto-pax
#5 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:03:54 AM

bird-brain

I am sorry for your loss. It's hard to integrate death in a normal civilian lifestyle, and I can't imagine dealing with it in the circumstances you've had to face. Psychedelics (and especially dmt) can open sore spots, but growth occurs. I can understand the hesitance, my roomate was in Iraq for three torus of duty as well, and he is hesitant to take it because "he has a lot of shit going on inside". Proceed however you think is appropriate, but if you have already extracted it yourself, then I think the path is clear. It's not a light decision to extract this stuff by any means.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:05:16 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome new member, i am glad you have found your way to this community.

from your intro it obv seems like you have been through a lot, i wanted to say that i am sorry for the loss of your two friends, nothing is worse than losing someone close to you, especially while in combat. No one deserves to leave this earth in war.

I am glad you made it out of that place, and i found what you had said about DMT and death experience being somehow related i am very interested in discussing this.

I really hope that you find yourself and get on the path that you want. Any questions or problems you may have, feel free to ask here, at the nexus you will find a large loving community full of people who are here to get help and give help.
Peace and love

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

RayOfLight
#7 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:07:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Theres really no telling what the spice will do, if you smoke it though the worst case scenario will be over shortly if it happens. I recommend going into it after some meditation or prayer, this usually helps one to get the most out of it in my experience.

This is only my opinion of course and others might not agree but I think that dmt could help you deal with what happened to you rather than make it worse.

I'll also add that the dmt experience can vary greatly from trip to trip.
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

Ice House
#8 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:15:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Zion ...... Welcome aboard. I am a retired Marine and a veteran as well. I didnt have a near death experience in combat but I did experience some horrific things. My experience with DMT has been nothing but positive and I must say even theraputic with regards to the PTSD I suffer from. Nobody can promise you that DMT wont bring back frightening vivid memories. It might. IMO it all depends on how you aproach it. Set and setting. save the spice for a day when you have a clear head calm heart. Enter into the journey focsing on love and your desire to move through and move past your NDE experience in Afaganastan.

I believe DMT can be very useful for you, its all in how you aproach it.

Welcome
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Dan
#9 Posted : 10/5/2011 11:35:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i really appreciate all the responses. i had no idea there would be so many of you with great info and love.

im unsure if im able to post pictures yet but if someone could let me know if i can, that would be great. i just wanted to make sure the crystals i ended up with after recrystallizing would be considered potent/pure.

only reason i ask is because i think i messed up a bit doing it. i started with 3.7g of yellow dmt. ended up with 2.5g after a heptane recrystallization. it is now mostly white/translucent, very very fluffy, but theres little pieces of yellow clumps in there, not much but its almost the same color of yellow as the starting dmt, so did i just mess up and leave a few plant fats in there? these yellow clumps seem to be oily as well if you rub your fingers together on it.

would be easier if i could just take a picture. i just want to make sure those yellow clumps aren't something to be worried of.

im going to try to find my camera so i can share, that is, if its alright for me to post a picture here.

thanks everyone.
Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

proto-pax
#10 Posted : 10/8/2011 12:54:40 AM

bird-brain

It is absolutely FINE to post a picture,, but from the sound of it, it sounds like your DMT is good to go. Many blessing to you. You are embarking on a wonderful path, and I hope to share these times with you (in as much as internet communities such as these can share moments with one another)

Sending good vibes.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that