We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello And Greetings Knowlegable Collective!!! Options

SimplePsyman
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 11:10:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello And Greetings To All,

Well im not quite sure how to start an introduction to a forum ive found myself coming back to intermittently over the past 2 years to find such a great wealth of knowledge...thank you all so very much for your info,time in doing so and generally being what I can see as truly great people....

Hi im SimplePsyman and I feel like its time for me to explore the world of DMT to its full extent.... ive smoked a small amount of changa recently at a festival and since then its rekindled my ever present urge over the past 3/4 years to try hopefully my own homemade dmt....

At quite a young age i started experimenting with psychedelics and also your run of the mill stimulants...of which the latter I soon realised did not hold such an awe inspiring pull or want in myself......I started researching about dmt about 3/4 yrs ago now and couldnt/could believe the poetic stories and pictures people have had on there journeys...straight away I thought..I must make this immediately...it looks so simple... but as with most things in my life I dwelt on the subject for awhile and thought again... I wasnt ready yet.... so id leave it go for awhile but it would always be in the back of my mind...

At that festival recently I also had a chance to smoke dmt a few times but as I was on a mixture of substances so I thought better of it...I truly want to experience the beauty of it on its own and without interactions to outside stimulus..so to speak...and also always envisioned trying my own lovingly made batch...as with mushrooms I feel if you pick them or cultivate them yourself the benifits are much more pure....a deeper connection I suppose... so I think the time is soon approaching... im ready mentally and physically and feel ive prepared long enough..... time to go shopping me thinks!!!

So thats a rather minimal intro to myself....if anyone has any questions id be more than happy to answer anything within my range(limited haha)of knowledge....

thanks once again to everyone who contributes to this site and peaceful blessings upon all of you....

SimPsySmile

''There's No Such Thing As Madness,.....Only Different Degrees Of Sanity''......

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:10:15 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi SimplePsyman,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy Thank you for that great introduction. I really enjoyed reading it. In particular, I was impressed by the fact that you chose to wait and desire to extract your own. I sincerely believe you will NOT regret this. It is well worth the wait. Oh, and the hype? It's true and much more. Very happyVery happyVery happy.

Be sure to check out the wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the forum pages. A wealth of well researched information awaits you there including a lot of easy to use at home extraction teks.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions if they come up.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

SimplePsyman
#3 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Pandora....its very nice to be welcomed...

I dont know why exactly but with this chemical i seem to have not quite a feeling but almost a necessity to go through the process completely and find what i may find....i suppose its yet another chapter to unfurl and scrutinize..its the whole journey not just the end product i suppose...."As Above So Below".....

life is so bountiful with messages and beauty and new begingings its all quite fractured sometimes...but every now and then something shines though and i feel i must follow....all good things come to those who waitWink.... im sure ill have plenty of questions in the future....after all without questions the conscious mind would cease..haha... as for now its the morning twilight hours and me thinks ill go for a stroll...so peaceful this time of the night would be a waste not to..... thanks once again and hope your Happy wherever you are........

NamastE
''There's No Such Thing As Madness,.....Only Different Degrees Of Sanity''......

dmtk2852
#4 Posted : 10/7/2011 7:37:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus friend. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here.
I agree that making it yourself and being patient is the way to go. I never had the chance to do this, but it was a good few years of waiting from hearing the stories to when I actually got to experience it by sheer luck and a spirit messenger in human formCool . I'm sure the spice will greet you when you're ready and it's ready. Even though I usually don't believe stuff like this, I think it has a sort of conciseness to it, within its physical form as well. Maybe an inert consciousness, who knows. Confused

SimplePsyman
#5 Posted : 10/7/2011 7:54:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who Knows....So True my friend....

thanks for the welcome and the LD tips...i think my approach to this has been with a kind of feeling or knowing almost that it should be done this way(i mean for me at least...).. everyone has there journey and this is my path so to speak....what a truly immense site this is...ive been on and off it all night haha....so much to read and take in.....knowledge is power afterall...and language truly defined is only a murmur of descriptions...and what an envisioned bunch i see before me haha....well...i must leave this technocratic lair of mine and go scour the fields..."Early Nerd Catches The Shrooms"...Et AL.....

Peace And Good VibrationsSmile