We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello All Options

Spiritual-Healing
#1 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:30:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cant count the times Ive read post on this site. Possibly the most knowledge forum around!

Well as you can see by my name i love goa trance and trance in general. Helps me meditate like no ones business.

Now DMT and GOA trance have to be my only method to reach to the world that cannot be reached. My practices and trips have brought many found and unforgettable experience. We live in a world that most people see as one dimension. But you can be anything you want and go anywhere you want with the right train of mind. Getting to the area where content becomes content and realization becomes a new life. I feel brand new again from my practices and i want to reach higher and become more one with myself.

So this has led me here. I hope you all are on the same page as me. Thanks everyone!! Enjoy life and live to the fullest. You have one chance and reaching out into time and space brings infinite possibility's!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:28:55 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome, Spiritual-Healing you wrote:
Quote:
Now DMT and GOA trance have to be my only method to reach to the world that cannot be reached.

i posted the following in a Spongle thread a few months back:

"this was an acid dancefloor (original goa) classic back in '94
The Infinity Project - feeling weird
featuring Raja Ram now in Shpongle (along with the very talented Graham Wood & Martin Freeland), the track was inspired by first smoking DMT..
(3 minute point is cool!)

this is a classic too The Infinity Project - stimuli
engineered by Simon Posford c.1996

oh, & here's their all-time DMT trackego shredder, also engineered by Posford c.1996"

personally, i also like to balance out all the elctronica with some world music,

look forward to your input now you've joined...