We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hola, good to be here! Options

DxK
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 9:18:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum & very open minded about the DMT experiences that lie ahead. For that reason I really wanted to meet new folk with similarly open mindsets. I've never used any DMT products, but I have a question: what is the best way to use powdered B Caapi & a powdered triptimine together to have a good Ayahuasca drink if you have 50g of each?

Also what forms of DMT would people suggest are the most potent from past experiences?

Cheers!
Best,
DxK

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 10/6/2011 9:44:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hola DxK,

welcome to the nexus. Generally there are three common ways to ingest dmt. You can extract it from Mimosa and vaporize it, you can extract it and ingest it orally with a MAOI of your choice - usually caapi extract or rue extract or caapi brew - this is called pharmahuasca, or you can make ayahuasca. There are some other administartion methods but they are by far not as popular as these three, as far as I can tell.

pharma- and ayahuasca are fairly similar though many people suggest that ayahuasca feels more natural or that there is more *spirit* in it. I cannot judge this since I have only tried the former.

Comparing pharma and vaporized dmt is quite hard. They are very different. Both are incredibly intense and overwhelmingly beautiful, touching and rattling. I feel the more profound experiences are achieved with the longer lasting pharma trips, but this could be personal preference.

Concerning your other question I'm sorry I cannot help you. Ihave no experience making brews. I only extract.

godspeed for your travels and welcome to forum!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction