We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa and plants, animal connection and mother earth! Options

River of Thoughts
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 12:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share you one of my most recent amazing changa experiences. I was by a lake with my brother and we both wanted to smoke changa, as soon as both of us took a hit of changa and as I went for the second hit. All the ducks of the lake came and started watching us. Then they put on the most amazing show on the water, flying gliding around doing crazy things ive never seen ducks do. Then I told my brother man these guys know we smoked changa and its a little secret and all of them quaked at the same time! Then both of us broke down in laughter then all the ducks started laughing with us. Ive never heard a duck laugh but it was the funniest thing ever!!Also this swan came around and I started clapping for them then the swan started flapping and stretching out its wings towards us. Then I accidentally put my whole hand on poison ivy accidentally and I got the gentlest sting from it as if it just told me to take my hand off it and I didnt get any of poison ivy stings or allergic reaction or itchiness, I was in shock!!!!! It was one of the coolest experiences with plants and animals. Another time I smoked changa and a flock of 8-15 Blue Jays put on a show for us and posed for us and this hawk was flying right above us putting a show for us as well soaring in the skies! Ive never seen a single blue jay in my life in Toronto and this was a first!

Another experience I had was with clouds. This was probably one of my most epic experiences with changa. I checked the weather for toronto and it was partly cloudy but dummy me I was supposed to check the weather of this place which is 45min away(from light pollution)...We were planning to go stargazing we go there and the sky is covered in clouds all over. So my friend and I decided to smoke a couple hits of changa anyways and watch the clouds but guess what happened. The clouds opened up in the sky like a perfect dome circular window effect and opened up the sky for us and we saw all the stars and then a thunder storm came and there was a thunderstorm going on all around us. I told my friend this isnt a coincident you know. Then bam a shooting star came out of nowhere and a lightnig hit at the same time. As soon as we were done watching and wanted to leave the clouds covered up the sky and my friend and I were left speechless! As I was done I said Namaste and literally said the divine in me bows in the divine in you then a bird out of no where make the loudest chirp ever(in a thunderstorm).

Anyways let me know your experiences with DMT/Pharmaya/Changa and interactions with plants and animals.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 10/6/2011 1:48:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Last 420 I smoked some DMT-infused cannabis at my friends house. I was sitting next to his window with the shades drawn and as I was having my experience, the sun came out began to shine through the slots in the shades onto my face, thus illuminating part of my closed-eyed vision. I was looking in my head at what looked like a sunflower out of a cartoon. It was smiling with squinted eyes and rotating petals. I didn't bring it up till a few days later, but I was talking to my friend those several days after and I was telling the story and he goes, "well that's weird." I said, "what's weird?" He goes, "there used to be a sunflower sitting in that window." I was shocked. I had no previous knowledge of the sunflower being there, but there I was having seen the sunflower in my visions. I assume I was interacting with the plant spirit on some level, and it was a very gratifying experience among other strange phenomena that took place.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Kronas
#3 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting stories, I love when I am interacting with animals while tripping. I have yet to try DMT/Pharma/Changa in a setting with animals though. I have ran into animals while on mushrooms, one time a rabbit came up to me, vibrating different spectrums of color. Another time I was on the beach peaking on a mushroom experience, laying on my back watching the sky, and flocks of seagulls flying in V's kept passing directly over me. I was enjoying the show they were putting on, and of course the sand and water as well. After a bunch of flyovers there was a particular formation that was exceptionally beautiful, and I made it a point to observe their flight. Right as they passed over me I looked at each individual Seagull, and when my vision centered on the last Gull in the flock, It looked right down, directly into my eyes, and winked. I flipped my lid of course and began losing myself in laughter and elation, the Universe/Oneness/Nature had made me fully aware it is watching Smile.

Some Pharma/Aya and Changa + The Woods = Good possibility of some wonderful animal interaction.

I have heard Peyote is very linked to animal guides and spirits, Not totally sure on that though. Peace

My 111th post!
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

Super Radical
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:34:30 AM

Poop Giggle

My cat's compulsively come and find me when I smoke DMT. It's like they have to be there to watch or something.
One cat will climb all over me, and the other just likes to sit and watch me. It's the weirdest thing, she looks at me so wide-eyed and concentrated.
โ˜ 
There are some things.

River of Thoughts
#5 Posted : 10/6/2011 4:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kronas wrote:
Very interesting stories, I love when I am interacting with animals while tripping. I have yet to try DMT/Pharma/Changa in a setting with animals though. I have ran into animals while on mushrooms, one time a rabbit came up to me, vibrating different spectrums of color. Another time I was on the beach peaking on a mushroom experience, laying on my back watching the sky, and flocks of seagulls flying in V's kept passing directly over me. I was enjoying the show they were putting on, and of course the sand and water as well. After a bunch of flyovers there was a particular formation that was exceptionally beautiful, and I made it a point to observe their flight. Right as they passed over me I looked at each individual Seagull, and when my vision centered on the last Gull in the flock, It looked right down, directly into my eyes, and winked. I flipped my lid of course and began losing myself in laughter and elation, the Universe/Oneness/Nature had made me fully aware it is watching Smile.

Some Pharma/Aya and Changa + The Woods = Good possibility of some wonderful animal interaction.

I have heard Peyote is very linked to animal guides and spirits, Not totally sure on that though. Peace

My 111th post!

haha congrats on the 111.

You best not post any more... or you can go for 1111 Razz

It feels like a little secret and animals are in on it too. Razz

I was thinking what if animals actually see/feel it like that all the time?

Global
#6 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:28:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Animal behavior is what I use to theorize that if the experience is (at least partially) external that the energies or holographic machinery that I see with my eyes open probably aren't there all day long and I just can't see them. I think it's more likely that I'm conjuring them, and that's why animals can go crazy when I do so. Having said that, perhaps the energies really are there all day long, and my consciousness is merely focusing them all and concentrating the energies together which can capture the animal's attention. Not really sure.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb