We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fear and loving in proverbial las vegas Options

Geines
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 12:32:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WOW. Fear took me, it shook my reality to a new level, when it hit me, after spice burned with jet fuel and metal, like a baby being pulled from within it's mother, like two hands from heaven, with the power of thunder, is this death I wonder, a vision of white, a sense of pink, a lesson of life, forever I think, the feminine inside of me spoke through me, incomprehensible,so new to me, transition change, back to terrain, and yet in the 4th dimension I remain, the room is wider, the light is brighter, faint colours forms as transparent bubbles swarm, I twist and turn as I reach and yearn, these objects are not from this world, they exist in my mind as the chemicals meld, a sight unknown a knowledge unparalleled, and time, what is this, I think to myself as I witness, my hands move but in slow motion, as after images are formed like ripples in an ocean, intervals of nonsensical chatter, preceded by thoughts that matter, forever broken my perspectives shattered.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Oneiros
#2 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:43:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I swear I replied to this once already...but it's not showing up.

Anyways, great poetic trip report! I love the imagery and ideas conveyed in a unconventional format. Thanks for sharing.