We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexians Options

ReflectingYou
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:30:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

Ive been a long time lurker of this site and figured it was time to make an introduction..Ive been enthralled by DMT ever since ive read Rick Strassmans book three years ago, due to my naive excitement id just strike up the topic with everyone I knew, realizing quickly that I should just keep my mouth shut. I dont even know why sometimes after reading some of the mind blowing reports I feel quite intimidated, but sure enough theres always that burning curiosity that haunts me dailySmile So Im slowly but surely collecting materials for my first extraction, although im not planning any big steps anytime soon, im cautious by nature and lately ive just been reading as much as possible.

Ive had some experience with psychs, but what left me completely shattered was a "kundalini" experience(whatever that may mean) that I had last summer, leaving me as a fresh blank slate. Ever since then ive grown far apart from friends, I really just cant jive with them anymore, so this site and all you awesome members have helped me out alot and have kept me company, as strange as that may sound considering ive never talked to anyone on here. Besides reading on the nexus/attending class, I surround myself with piles of books or sit in my closet meditating(my parents think im the most lame 24 yr old ever haha) Anyways thats a little about me and its my hope that I can contribute somehow to this wonderful site considering my lack of experience with this molecule.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
RY

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#2 Posted : 10/5/2011 8:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Could you elaborate on your Kundalini experience if you don't mind?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

ReflectingYou
#3 Posted : 10/5/2011 3:24:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yah no problem HL, it was during a time where I was doing alot of meditation/yoga and it just came on out of nowhere, powerful synchronicities/epiphanies that would come and go for quite a long time,that feeling like hey " I got it". id say it tapered down after 3 weeks. Id rotate between feeling complete bliss to a crippling despair, and I could read people very well during that period, no lie could get passed me. Very in tune so to speak. It wasnt quite like tripping on L but it did have similarities at times, the duration was unique. Hope I wasnt too vague its hard to recall that whole experience with clarity.

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus! Smile

Im sure you will find all the info you need here in your quest.

The phrase 'fresh blank slate' resonates with me strongly; DMT is the best cleaning agent for ones 'mental blackboard', IMO.

Once again, welcome! Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Ice House
#5 Posted : 10/6/2011 12:20:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I like the term- fresh blank slate. Yes indeed altered states or alternate states of conciousness have the ability to do that, DMT especially.

Now, what are you going to do with that fresh blank slate? Theres the million dollar question, eh?

Not everyone that gets that opportunity recognizes it like you have.. I'd love to hear more.

Welcome
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ReflectingYou
#6 Posted : 10/6/2011 1:15:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed, I was quite a selfish individual before that occurrence. It's led me to pursue a degree suprisingly, in Psychology. I would like to devote my time and life to others as much as possible, especially in regards with helping children who have not had the most ideal environment to grow up in, as the future lies within their hands. It feels fantastic to help people, and ive never realized that feeling could be so powerful. It used to always be "me me me me" now it's "you you you you"

Thank you for the warm welcome CC-IceHouse