We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is hyperspace navigable? Options

DanceStream
#21 Posted : 9/28/2011 8:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is essence body both before & after breakthrough?
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

Member of the "wants Federer to win everything for 2012" club

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ice House
#22 Posted : 9/28/2011 9:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Quote:
Is hyperspace navigable?

Mine is.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

a1pha
#23 Posted : 9/28/2011 9:55:47 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Imagine the body a tuning fork. Imagine entering the State with complete control over that fork. Imagine controlling the experience to to Create your will..
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Digi123
#24 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:07:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

caliwa wrote:
I would say YES. I see lights, i feel curious, I go there. i get there, i notice everything is different from where I was before. I observe again, I see something i feel curious, i go there. how? i dont know, I just "desire" it and im able to go there. its a traveling that doesnt follow the laws of physics.

I experience the same thing but not always. Sometimes I feel I am able to move myself to a different area of the trip or influence what I'm seeing, sometimes I have thought of something and had it appear in front of me (CEV).

Other times the molecule takes complete control and I just gotta go with the flow Smile
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Tek
#25 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:13:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes I get the idea that when your first starting in your explorations, something unseen (possible entity, guardian angel, guide, etc.) sort of 'carries' you through the space giving you a tour while you 'get your feet wet' as it were. Then, after you've sorta graduated from needing an entity to hold your hand, I imagine you begin to learn to navigate and for the truly experienced, I would think that you could travel at will to wherever you'd like.

I use this example of skydiving. When a couple of my friends went skydiving they said you go three times. The first time your strapped onto an expert skydiver who pulls the parachute cord for you both as your falling. The second time, your still strapped to the expert, but he lets you pull the ripcord. Finally, on your third attempt, the expert skydiver let's you fall and pull your parachute by yourself.

I can see navigating hyperspace to be similar to that.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Digi123
#26 Posted : 10/4/2011 5:44:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soilbiologist wrote:
All to often on DMT we are so busy looking around we forget to look down, to look at ourselves, our essence body. And that is where it is at. That is where my primary focus lays. I am on another site called astralboobaby.net. A couple of the guys there can Astral Project naturally. I drop a lot of DMT information on them. And I think I got us a handful of new recruits. Two of these recruits may be able to lend us some insight about how to navigate and maneuver at the hummingbird pace that is DMT.

It's a good point soilbiologist. My own body isn't something I pay a great deal of attention to during DMT trips. I've never fully lost connection to my body, I've always been aware about it, but I've never tried to shift the attention of my trip to it. I tend to forget about it as I'm being hurtled through the void Razz

I have seen something very similar to magnetic field lines eminating from my legs when I was sitting on the floor with them outstretched in front of me. Very similar in appearance to the cover of Metallica's Death Magnetic album. I saw them appear as I was smoking and I started coming up then once I was finished the pipe I closed my eyes. Wonder if I'd kept my eyes open, what would have happened...
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Felnik
#27 Posted : 10/4/2011 8:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think there is some truth to what you guys are saying, my experiences are far different now from when i started way back when.
It is very much like i'm being left alone now in hyperspace to figure it out for myself.
At least for now there is less entity presence being felt than there used to be in the beginning.
it feels like once you graduate to a certain point you are then allowed to move freely through the space without being helped or controlled. Or something like that anyway,
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

PREV12