We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixing DMT and Marijuana Options

PsychonautPower
#1 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:35:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does mixing weed with dmt make the trip more intense like it does with lsd?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:38:08 AM

Many think it actually hinders their experience.

Many also report the combination can be too much for their heart, as the rapid heart beat plus the cannabis becomes very audibly apparent.

Since I am a medical marijuana patient I use the stuff rather frequently and kind of like how it vasodilates the vasoconstricting effects of the DMT.
But there are better things, like harmalas, Ayahuasca, for example.

Sometimes it's better to go in without cannabis, but I urge you to experiment and see what works best for you.

a1pha
#3 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:44:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I love marijuana -- a ton.

However, DMT & MJ does not work well for me - together that is. After returning, MJ is great. But not together.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

House, have you ever vaporised DMT after taking oral cannabis? I wonder if that would behave more like taking 2 proper psychedlics together?
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

PsychonautPower
#5 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok cool. thx. I will try it with out weed for the first time and then experiment with it in the future with weed.

۩
#6 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:57:08 AM

corpus callosum wrote:
House, have you ever vaporised DMT after taking oral cannabis? I wonder if that would behave more like taking 2 proper psychedlics together?

I take oral cannabis with LSD and occasionally vape DMT on top of that

I do not think I have ever just combined oral cannabis and DMT though, but that sounds like a really wonderful combination!!

Ljosalfar
#7 Posted : 10/3/2011 6:57:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@ OP, my limited experience is that mj doesn't synergize well with spice - there is such a lucid, crystallizing come down from vaping DMT for which I prefer to be otherwise unstoned... harmalas excepted. Certainly with LSD journeying through with a bit of cannabis is often good, but with spice it seems a hindrance.
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

Purges
#8 Posted : 10/3/2011 8:23:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

At one point I did feel that cannabis was 'fogging' my experiences. How ever my last few experiences have been after smoking a ton of weed, and have been fantastic... So do what suits you best Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Global
#9 Posted : 10/3/2011 4:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm a daily toker, so it's rather hard for me to smoke spice on a day that I didn't smoke weed unless I do it in the morning. Smoking right before vaping DMT can indeed make things a bit hazy for me and a little hard to make out the visions sometimes, and other times everything can be just fine, so it's hard to say. A couple months ago, there was a short maybe 3-day period where I didn't smoke any weed (I think I couldn't find any Laughing ). Anyway, when I vaped the spice during that sober period, I had an extremely intense experience which resulted in an encounter with angels, and super-euphoria. Suffice to say, if I had the willpower to cut back on weed, my DMT experiences would probably be all the better.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb