We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Pharmahuasca Experience Options

PrimalWisdom
#1 Posted : 10/3/2011 12:00:22 PM

Everything the light touches

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Nervous, yet curious
(physical condition) Set: Alert, excited
Setting (location): At home alone, except for my dogs
time of day: 8pm, nice night, clear skies
recent drug use: 1 glass of champagne at 7pm, 2 headache pills (apap), 1hr of meditation
last meal: 6 oysters at 7pm

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 90kg
known sensitivities: stimulants
history of use: Pretty experienced with psychedelics in general, not really with DMT

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Syrian Rue, Caapi Leaf tea, Freebase DMT, some changa
Dose(s): 1/2 gram 3x Syrian rue, 5 grams Caapi leaf steeped in boiling water, 75mgs Freebase DMT, 1 bowl of changa.
Method of administration: Syrian Rue was dissolved in the Caapi leaf tea, DMT was placed in a capsule.

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 Syrian Rue/Caapi tea drunk BLERGH!; T=0:45 75mgs of DMT taken in capsule; T=1:15 1 bowl of changa smoked
Duration: 4-5.5 hrs
First effects:T=0:20 (rue); T=1:30 (pharma)
Peak: T=2:00-3:00
Come down: T=4:00-T=5:30
Baseline: T=6:00

Intensity (overall): 2-3
Evaluation / notes: moderatley intense to somewhat intense.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 1
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2 I had a headache from 5.5 hrs after taking it
Afterglow: 3 I felt quite happy with a sense of accomplished

Since I first extracted DMT I had the urge to do Ayahuasca, not having any Caapi vine I managed to get hold of some Syrian Rue from a fellow Nexian - Thanks!
I managed to pluck up the courage to do my little pharma experiment and set the date. My wife was going to be out for the night and I figured it would be best to do it alone.
Well Friday came and I was so nervous. I was worried I would overshoot the happy learning experience pharma was supposed to offer me, and ended up been ripped apart mentally. I now know these were valid fears, but completely blown out of proportion in my head.
My wife went out and made me program her number into my sped dial ready to call in case things turned bad, but I was pretty confident they would be ok physically, It was my mental state that had me chewing my finger nails. I decided to meditate on the experience and to calm my nerves, this lasted about an hour, and I felt ready to go.

Anyway I brewed up 5 grams of Caapi leaf, and threw in about ½ a gram of Syrian rue extract. I drank this and went to watch TV while it kicked in, I ended up logging onto nexus chat during this time, as I was still feeling oddly nervous, then the rue kicked in I really see why people on the Nexus love their Harmalas, I felt golden, a sort of glowing happiness spread throughout my body and mind, and I lay on my bed now listening to some awesome psybient. I got so comfy I almost forgot to take the Capsule of DMT, I promptly got up and drank it with a glass of grape juice.
I went to go lie down again and just thought about my coming experience; would it work?, would it be uncomfortably strong? What were my real intentions here. This is when I said a small something to the Universe and sort of stated my case: I really wanted to learn about myself, who I was, where I was headed that sort of thing. Then I just lay back and breathed. It was at this point that I started to feel different, a sharpening of my senses, and the tell tale vibrational change came over me.

I got up to stretch and figured I’d smoke a bowl of changa to get things going as it was taking its time to fully kick in. I held in 3 deep drags and went and lay on the bed again, only breathing out once I was comfortable. I closed my eyes and my mind started to hum, the familiar turning of the cognitive wheels, the sudden shift in hue behind my eyelids all started to become much more noticeable. At this point my whole body was tingling, and I started to feel a bit tense, but I just breathed and relaxed. I saw the inner workings of a great clock floating in my mind, it drifted closer and I started to make out the edges of the shapes. I realised at this point it was like a cyber Ganesh, it looked like the Ganesh I am familiar with, but had pipes and tubes coming out its face, it also wore very steam punky eye glasses. It pushed its hands out towards my face and sunk tendril like appendages into my mind, it was at this point that my minds eye was filled with creeping vines, growing all over, wrapping themselves around every nerve and filling crevice in my mind. My mind quickly became filled with plants, ferns, and vines, they were all I could see until I managed to focus on clearing them. My memory of the next bit is a little vague, but I was aware of a figure standing next me, he had his hand on my shoulder I swung round and there was this 7 foot tall man that I can only describe as Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen. He was glowing the most brilliant blue I have ever seen. He said “lets walk together” I wanted to say where, but when I turned back there was a huge field before us and we walked along. We didn’t speak but I simply took in my surroundings, the field was like any other but the grass was constantly moving and shifting in hue, a bit like oil on water. We came to a ditch, and he said “dig” I got down on my hands and knees and dug furiously I got to a hard clay like substance and he said scrape it off yourself. I was a bit confused, and then I saw the clay was covering a human cowering in the foetal position and immediately recognised it as me . I scraped off as much of the clay as I could and we then led myself down to a river where the blue guy again spoke and said “clean yourself” I washed myself thoroughly and as I led myself out of the river I merged with myself and we were one. He said “Now that you are clean again we can begin” and 2 asteroid type rocks came down from the sky and hovered just behind him.
We stepped onto them and off we flew at the speed of light, we arrived just outside the earth’s atmosphere where there was what looked like a massive blackhole just floating there. About 10-12 other blue men on asteroids flew towards us and merged into one very large blue man sitting in the lotus position on an asteroid. His voice was almost like that of a million peoples, echoing and resonating around the space we were in. He just said “what do you want to ask of us?” I proceeded to ask a lot of personal questions that I won’t get into detail about here, but a lot of stuff I have been toiling with lately was put into perspective, and I think my goal of the pharma was accomplished.

When I was done, the blue man just said “It’s time to go back to the field, where you can play as long as you like.” Within a spit second I was in the field with the first blue guy, he said he would wait while I explored.
I ran off, it was amazing, so much space, such a beautiful landscape lay before me, I was in my element running, jumping, rolling on the grass. This continued until I heard whispering in the grass. I listened harder, and could make out the cheers of thousands if not millions of people, the were saying “he has returned, the one he has returned, I was a tad confused, and listened harder, there were darker voices, telling me I was the king of this place, and I had returned to rule forever. I really didn’t feel like a “king” and was quite taken aback, the voices insisted I was the king and I needed to make changes. I stood up and was wearing a long golden cloak type thing, and had a sword in my hands. The voices were telling me I need to change the way things worked here. I think at this point I had flashes of the voices faces/forms and they were vile, evil, dark beings, whispering anything to make me believe them. I threw the cloak off and dropped the sword, I ran back to the blue man, and told him what had happened. He said “the dark forces had been alerted to my cleansing and wanted to use me for their evil purposes” He went on to say that these forces are around us all the time, but we can’t let them get a foot hold or they will bury you in clay in the field, and you will be trapped there. I suddenly had the realisation that I had done this before (dug up and cleaned off myself) and that this was the cycle I was doomed to repeat unless I stopped getting caked in clay.

It was around this time my dogs jumped on the bed which made me jump. I got up and walked around a bit. I could still hear the blue guys voice, and I asked him his name, he replied “I am Akma, but only because you want me to be called that” (I looked up Akma, and it means perfect in Arabic, which I thought was pretty cool) I smiled and went outside.

The pharma was definitely wearing off slightly and I just sat in my garden enjoying the serenity I felt, and watched the stars until my wife came home.

I must admit this has to be my favourite psychedelic experience to date. Its so far removed from what LSD or mushrooms have been for me. Even vaped DMT didn’t come close to what went on during the brief 4 hrs. I’ll definitely be trying this again, and maybe I’ll get around to buying some Caapi vine to cook up some Aya.

I've attached the following pictures, to help people get an idea of the intensity/realism of my experience.
The Cyber Ganesh loooked almost exactly the same, but with a more steam punk feel.
Akma looked pretty much exactly like Dr. Mahattan, except his facial features were different.
The black hole looked very much like the one in the pic, but it was so bright, I couldn't stare at if for long during the experience.

Love and Light

PW
PrimalWisdom attached the following image(s):
cyber ganesh.jpg (61kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
dr_manhattan.jpg (217kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
blackhole.jpg (39kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Soulshine
#2 Posted : 10/3/2011 2:52:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! That was amazing, very intense! Thank you so much for sharing Smile

Perhaps we all have a feild such as that within us, and need to find humbled personal peace with our oun issues. Or maybe that version was just for you Wink Either way I think (know) you got A LOT out of your journey. Good luck brother!

Love, Life, and Music
Soulshine
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

PrimalWisdom
#3 Posted : 10/3/2011 4:37:39 PM

Thanks for the kind words Soulshine.

I'd like to add that a Muslim friend of mine just told me Akma means suitable, fitting, or appropriate, not really perfect, although its got a similar meaning.
I'd also like to say that this my report is the outline of the entire experience, there were times where things were happening so fast I am still trying to figure out exactly what took place.

Biskotso
#4 Posted : 10/3/2011 4:46:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is so beautiful.
It made me shiver all over as I read it and then re-read it out loud to my girlfriend.
It's very well written as well.

I believe that we have tremendous opportunity to transmute many thousands of years of these cycles.
We always live in exciting times. Blessed be.

Thank you.
May all the beings in all the worlds be happy and at peace.
All information sought on this website is on behalf of a friend. The use of "I" is only to enable ease of communication.

Super Radical
#5 Posted : 10/3/2011 5:29:37 PM

Poop Giggle

I was literally on the edge of my chair.
Thank you for sharing this with us Very happy

I'm going to think about this field...

There are some things.

Al Dimentiz
#6 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:53:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing.
It's amazing how you can remember everything with so much detail.
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

PrimalWisdom
#7 Posted : 10/7/2011 8:21:01 AM

Al Dimentiz wrote:
Thank you for sharing.
It's amazing how you can remember everything with so much detail.

Hi

Yeah a lot of people have said to me that its’ pretty remarkable that I remember so much. I seem to remember most of my experiences in extremely vivid detail. Even now I can think back to my first “real” experience and recall the imagery and even some of the feelings I had. I’ve always had a pretty odd memory – Remembering movies to the finest details, telephone numbers from years ago that I never use, that sort of thing. I’m really glad I can remember all my experiences pretty well, it makes for great day dreaming fodder Razz

I also try write down as much of the experience as I can when I’m back, which I’m positive helps it sink into my memory.

Also people have said that the MAOI in aya and pharma help recall the exp and I can back this up, it was more lifelike than dreamlike, that been said, I’m sure you know the fleeting imagery associated with DMT and the intensity and speed of the visuals. I managed to lock onto some central themes and so my experience was almost story like, there was so much going on in the peripherals it was hard not to be whisked away into a whirlwind of colour and magic, but I really thought there was something to be learned from the blue guy and the field so I really wanted to explore that more, almost willing a lot of the peripheral madness away. My first experiences with vaped DMT were very crazy, and I was more of an observer than a participant, I think Pharmahuasca really helped me be part of the experience.