We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
visions of other solar systems? Options

aaron12321
#1 Posted : 10/1/2011 10:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

has anybody seen other galaxys , planets , solar systems while using dmt? if so what setting or music do you find induces it and brings you closest to the universe

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/1/2011 10:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes..silent darkness.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#3 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:08:44 PM

fractal enchantment wrote:
yes..silent darkness.

The first time I smoked DMT
I was greeted by a guide
who took me places
seemed like fly-by of planets
who knows where
and then it showed me something
civilizations growing, rising and falling, in fast forward
and he showed me the seeds that were planted
on various planets, as if life was inoculated,
I was flying at light speed, or faster-
and when I returned
everything had changed.

universecannon
#4 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:27:15 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yeah many people definitely have visions of this sort of thing- "real" (whatever that means) or not..it seems pretty common among dmt use, ayahuasca, mushrooms, and things like that.. Even when i take high doses harmalas alone it often feels like i'm traveling through some alien world

The first time this occurred to me was lsd years ago as i was sitting with friends in meditation as we passed around a massive joint in silence- Marijuana tends to increase the chances of anxiety on lsd for me since it ponentiates the visions and overall experience A LOT for me, so this is a double edges sword ime.. i went into a visionary breakthrough state where i was traveling in a small gap between two enormous and breathtakingly beautiful planets illuminated green and yellow by a nearby star as ghost like heads of my friends floated along by my side making mischievous grins.

One of the first times i took ayahuasca i was traveling along a dreamy path of what i first thought was tiny atoms but soon realized looked like entire planetary ecosystems until this massive insectoid being scared me out of the trance

the most memorable, syncronistic, and hilarious experience i've had about this was with changa in the morning after a very deep ayahuasca experience. I woke up, sipped a microdose of caapi, showered, and did some blissful yoga while puffing low doses of changa. everything just felt completely in tune and connected..so i took a long inhale and layed flat on the floor.

i then found myself involuntarily do a sort of 'stretching' spasm (like when you yawn) as my limbs outstretched themselves in a sort of mudra-esque twisting fashion...then my hands went over my head, my fingertips pressed together and slowly came down to a rest above my solar plexus as i began to hear the carrier wave keying in. I was already wierded out by how automatic this was, but it felt right so i focused intently on it and decided to just go with it, with a huge grin on my face. One odd thing about this trip was how there was no normal pre-breakthrough visuals that i remember seeing until the comedown... right when i closed my eyes and looked up i saw this fluorescent living helical liquid of mostly orange color zoom in from afar until it was perfectly dissecting the blackness in my mind with its extremely quick jiggling motions. Sort of like sentient hyperdimensional tentacle. its impossible to describe and defied conventional dimensionality. where i would focus on this thing eyes would form that were like wormholes into other fractal dimensions...and it seemed that this was the source of the carrier wave, or something.

I don't know how long i looked but eventually a top-down view of a galaxy filled the entire space behind this thing, and the galaxy and helix both spun at insane speeds. The view of the galaxy was like a time-lapse, and i saw many spots where bursts of lights would quickly grow and die out-- like stars going supernova and fading, as this orange helix continued to do its own mind-boggling hyperdance in front of all this. the entire galaxy then exploded in slow motion, and the impression was of the big bang or a cosmic firework. the explosion of an atom or a universe. what hilariously punctuated this triumphant-DNA-big-bang scene, and what made me burst out laughing, was that as this thing exploded i heard very clearly a car hundreds of feet from my open window give out a loud 'dixie horn', like in the orange general lee car from the dukes of hazard (never watched the show, but later realized where it was from). I'd heard the horn out in the lot nearby maybe one time a few months earlier, and it couldn't have had better timing.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"