We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vapourstar Options

kendo
#1 Posted : 10/1/2011 6:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone used a VAPOURSTAR vapouriser ? are they any good?
I know most on here like the vapourginnie but I like the look of this on I saw
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 10/1/2011 6:18:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it kinda works. I was more enthusiastic about it a while back. It got some serious downsides. Vaping works, as i said. Not as good as the VG, as it is not hard to burn the spice. The real problem is, that it's kinda hard to get the metal top from the bowl after some use. This makes it impossible to refill. Imagine fumbling with a hot piece of metal after just slipping out oif the DMT trance...NOT recommended lol. The idea is good, but well...better get a (G)VG.

kendo
#3 Posted : 10/1/2011 6:36:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks obliguhl, It looks real nice I like the shape But I guess it is a bit overcomplicated, ( a bit like a girl I used to know ) Pleased
I'll probably go for the VG
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

teotenakeltje
#4 Posted : 10/1/2011 7:45:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you're planning to do multiple sessions in one night, then yeah it can be a pain to remove the top each time. But when you weigh your dose, and than vape it all in one hit, it is very effective. Small bong is best.