We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NETJIOT Options

The Chr0nn01553ur
#1 Posted : 9/30/2011 8:19:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NETJIOT: Not Enough To Justify Its Own Thread

So at another forum I like to frequent, they have a sticky thread called NETJIOT which obviously stands for "Not Enough To Justify Its Own Thread". That means that if anyone has a comment or question that they don't really want to waste a whole thread on, but would still like a quick response, or just want to chat casually, then they can post in NETJIOT. It helped clean up a lot of clutter like the same old questions people always ask at the forum I got this from. It also allows people to kind of chit chat and flow from subject to subject instead of having a set topic like most threads, so as you can imagine it's sort of a never ending thread which is why it was made into a sticky thread on the other forum. I'm not saying the same should necessarily be done with this just yet, but I figured I'd make the thread and see how it goes since I have a question right now that I feel fits the criteria for it, and I think it could actually turn out to be pretty handy around here. (I know some of you are probably thinking 'how would you know?' since my post count is so small but I'm a long time lurker. Pleased)

Anyway, I'll start the thread now.

Can MHRB powder be stored for long periods of time without having to worry about it degrading? And how should it be stored?

Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#2 Posted : 10/1/2011 5:07:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone at least help me with my question por favor?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

۩
#3 Posted : 10/1/2011 5:14:29 AM

Keep it air tight in the dark it will last probably forever. We have members who have kept their bark at room temp for years and experience 0 difference in yield.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#4 Posted : 10/1/2011 9:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I have a bowl, and I put extra screens from a volcano in it, how many do I need to put in it to smoke straight crystals without any herb? Should I put another screen on top of the crystals to protect them from getting burnt and help vape them more efficiently or would that not make a difference?
Life is art.