We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GVG top stuck Options

tomtomtom
#1 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't used my GVG in a while, but I left the top in all this time. Now I need tried to remove it, and its completely stuck.

Any ideas on how to remove?
Like Eve, are we eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tele
#2 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:15:41 PM
Explorer

tomtomtom wrote:
I haven't used my GVG in a while, but I left the top in all this time. Now I need tried to remove it, and its completely stuck.

Any ideas on how to remove?

Try putting it under cold or hot water and slowly twist it. I don't know which one works better.

In worst case drop some fine oil into between the glass and wash out with acetone.

tomtomtom
#3 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow I am such a fool, I ran it under hot water for 30 seconds and it slid off. My hands are literally bleeding from trying to twist it. Nice one again my man tele, wish me luck this will be my first trip since the bad one.

tele
#4 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:21:53 PM
Explorer

tomtomtom wrote:
Wow I am such a fool, I ran it under hot water for 30 seconds and it slid off. My hands are literally bleeding from trying to twist it. Nice one again my man tele, wish me luck this will be my first trip since the bad one.

My man tom, make sure you load 10mg first, then increase each hit with 5mg until you reach 25mg. More is not needed, at least more than 30mg.

Good luck and put some nice music to kill the possible anxiety.

sublingual caapi extract can also smoothen the trip, 20-30mg

Madcap
#5 Posted : 9/29/2011 11:58:58 PM

illudium Q-36

I realize you got it off. But, my method is just to take a toke. Even if its totally empty....and it never is Rolling eyes its enough heat to open the cap.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

smokerx
#6 Posted : 9/30/2011 12:11:42 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

tomtomtom wrote:

Let us know how it went then
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 9/30/2011 12:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lesson learned, use the gvg moar oftenSmile

smokerx
#8 Posted : 9/30/2011 12:15:29 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

tele wrote:

tell me more please. how long do you hold it under the tongue for example ? how much do you smoke after ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

smokerx
#9 Posted : 9/30/2011 12:16:13 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

gammagore wrote:
Lesson learned, use the gvg moar oftenSmile

hehe

entheogenadvocate
#10 Posted : 9/30/2011 12:34:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you got it unstuck! So far, the best advice I've seen posted above is to spend more time with your GVG! However, if it does happen again, one method that works with all glass-on-glass slides is to focus on moving the bowl BACK AND FORTH, rather than trying to twist it. Twisting the bowl essentially uses all of the surface area surrounding the bowl to create friction, whereas moving it back and forth mitigates it.

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

tele
#11 Posted : 9/30/2011 9:49:11 AM
Explorer

smokerx wrote:
tele wrote:

tell me more please. how long do you hold it under the tongue for example ? how much do you smoke after ?

Make extract with gibran2's tek with lye or sodium carbonate. It gets absorbed under the tongue. Normal DMT dose, depending on where you want to go.

Digi123
#12 Posted : 9/30/2011 10:24:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy travels Tomtomtom!
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

tomtomtom
#13 Posted : 9/30/2011 6:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I went to a friends, let him hit the GVG first...and he had an awful trip. Something was tearing him apart on a tall podium type thing, apparently. When he came around he told me he felt like he was supposed to tell me something??? but forgot what. Now this friend is not the type to lie, he's very mellow and has a no nonsense approach to everything.

This made me think is my GVG cursed all the breakthroughs on it are bad ones. And if some beast is kicking friends arse and wants to tell me something, I am guessing its not wish me happy travels. But then we chat and listen to some epic tunes, witch gives me courage to crack on. I fill the bowl with 10mg of spice as recommended, then go to light it with my hight quality Arc lighter...and it totally fails not lighting what so ever. I refilled it, tried turning the flame up high, to no avail. So I called it a night.Confused

Xt
#14 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:01:31 PM

I had a cheap glass pipe that constantly gave bad experiences. I chalk it down to poor technique burning the spice. The smell of this burnt spice triggered a memory next time it was used and thus... another negative trip.

Alot of it is psychosomatic.

โ€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.โ€
โ€• Terence McKenna

Orion
#15 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:32:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So true xt, that smell always means you're screwing it up, and then things get even more screwed up... if you can dig it.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

tele
#16 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:33:48 PM
Explorer

tomtomtom wrote:
So I went to a friends, let him hit the GVG first...and he had an awful trip. Something was tearing him apart on a tall podium type thing, apparently. When he came around he told me he felt like he was supposed to tell me something??? but forgot what. Now this friend is not the type to lie, he's very mellow and has a no nonsense approach to everything.

This made me think is my GVG cursed all the breakthroughs on it are bad ones. And if some beast is kicking friends arse and wants to tell me something, I am guessing its not wish me happy travels. But then we chat and listen to some epic tunes, witch gives me courage to crack on. I fill the bowl with 10mg of spice as recommended, then go to light it with my hight quality Arc lighter...and it totally fails not lighting what so ever. I refilled it, tried turning the flame up high, to no avail. So I called it a night.Confused

This could have been because it was not the right time to blast off! You have all the time you need. You might want to give some thought to your previous journeys too and to think about what do you want from the spice or why you smoke it.

I highly doubt a GVG can be cursed.

Just refill your arc lighter AGAIN, BUT first empty it by pressing on the filling nozzle with something like small flat screwdriver, empty it all the way. Then first try at medium flame setting, then high setting.

If you take it easy and don't rush anything and don't worry about your friends experience I think you should be fine. Just keep it real and respectful and you should be fine.

tele
#17 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:34:30 PM
Explorer

Xt wrote:
I had a cheap glass pipe that constantly gave bad experiences. I chalk it down to poor technique burning the spice. The smell of this burnt spice triggered a memory next time it was used and thus... another negative trip.

Alot of it is psychosomatic.

I wouldn't wonder if someone gets bad experience from burnt spice.

tomtomtom
#18 Posted : 9/30/2011 8:09:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one tele.

Over 1000 post woopwoop big player.

tele
#19 Posted : 9/30/2011 8:23:39 PM
Explorer

tomtomtom wrote:
Nice one tele.

Over 1000 post woopwoop big player.

LOL. Just mumbling around for entertainment and educational purposes...Wink

Global
#20 Posted : 10/1/2011 1:12:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

This used to happen to me a lot when my DMT sat much higher up in the GVG than it does now. I would always just take a hit and it would slide right off. After all, if there were DMT condensate in the U-neck, perhaps I would be successful in vaporizing some of that.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb