We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Pre flight anxiety. Options

q21q21
#21 Posted : 9/30/2011 1:32:04 PM

SWIM

Personally I'm still working on sober anxiety issues and I plan to use the techniques to finally breakthrough and not just wait in ineffable terror and confusion in what I'm not sure really were breakthroughs, in time though.

2 things I can think of that you can really easily condition your mind with.

1: Stating out-loud rational thoughts that refute the (automatic) negative thoughts
Example:
Negative thought: "I might choke and then having troubles breathing which could make me panic while blasting off and I'll get stuck in a bad trip"
Rational statement: "While it is possible to cough hard while smoking that is a big worst-case scenario which is exaggerating the negatives. Also, I nearly always handle anything like that very well and even if worse comes to worse I always learn something from my bad trips. Rationally it is impossible to be stuck in a trip and I am extremely likely to be very glad that I did smoke that DMT and have the experience"

Depending on the severity of the anxiety your thoughts (and feeling too) may continue to be negative. If so then distract yourself with something for a bit then come back to it.
The first time you do this the effect will be the least powerful but each time you do this it will be more and more effective and can get to the point where you don't have any anxiety because those rational thoughts have gotten deep into your emotional brain through thorough repetition (like the ABC song, you can NEVER forget that) and your automatic negative thoughts will have been replaced with automatic rational thoughts.

2: Another one that is included in the social anxiety program (based on scientific-reviewed cognitive behavioral therapy) is a relaxation tape that can be used both to relax you and also there is a second tape that then asks you to associate a trigger word with this feeling of relaxation (Mine is "Tranquility" )

The program is this one it is expensive though maybe if you live in space where copy write laws aren't present it might be available on bittorent...

Good luck!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tele
#22 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:36:20 PM
Explorer

Digi123 wrote:
tele wrote:
I still recommend just smoking 10mg first, not mushrooms, not lsd or anything else to prepare you. Because there is nothing that can prepare you for it. And after you smoke it, you might even think, why was I so anxious before smoking?

I get this every time. Sitting there, so nervous, smoke a small one, why was I nervous!? Load a bigger one! Razz

Yeah I agree. I get very excited and "buzzed" that there's no anxiety and there is a need to load "normal" dose, 20-27mg.

Ice House
#23 Posted : 9/30/2011 10:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I rarely ever deviate from my dosage. This aspect of my DMT experience helps me stay comfortable\calm pre-flite.

Wana get me amped up before I launch? Toss an extra 5mg in my GVG.

My comfort zone is 25-30mg. I almost always break through.

> 31mg and some messed up stuff starts to happen.

lol
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

MerryPrankster
#24 Posted : 9/30/2011 11:31:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am NOT eating the mushrooms to avoid the DMT anxiety. I am eating the mushrooms and I have decided to smoke spice at the same time as well. I'm not eating the mushrooms simply for the DMT. The DMT is an addition that I think will go well. Thanks for everyone's replies. It's helped a lot. I have to give special recognition to q21q21. Thanks man, you've hit the nail on the head there; I have a clear way to go about this now.

Good vibes!
Apply layers to reality, things only you can see. Add a beat to normality, to tap the core of insanity.
Satisfaction is the death of desire.

tele
#25 Posted : 10/1/2011 10:17:41 AM
Explorer

MerryPrankster wrote:
I am NOT eating the mushrooms to avoid the DMT anxiety. I am eating the mushrooms and I have decided to smoke spice at the same time as well. I'm not eating the mushrooms simply for the DMT. The DMT is an addition that I think will go well. Thanks for everyone's replies. It's helped a lot. I have to give special recognition to q21q21. Thanks man, you've hit the nail on the head there; I have a clear way to go about this now.

Good vibes!

OK, may I ask you how many times you have smoked DMT before this attempt?
Be aware that it can get much more intense with the mushrooms in your blood...

PREV12