We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to the Nexus Options

FancyThat
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 11:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used the multitude of resources available here many times during my journey and am at a point where I would like to make my contribution. Growing up in central Oklahoma there are not many people or places one can discuss the subject of inner exploration without ridicule. Only within the last year have I dabbled with psychedelics and garnered a great respect for what they can accomplish. My outlook on existence has drastically changed since my introduction to 'The Universe'; I am no longer attached to the fear of death and am in fact looking forward to the journey.

I first started experementing with mind altering substances beginning with cannabis. It began as the occasional indulgment but quickly became habitual. I soon discovered Ecstacy and the reason behind the name. I spent six weeks of my life under the influence of various pressed pills containing what I believed to be MDMA. After being beat up for pills and becoming extremely depressed I moved into a friends house and got sober for the first time in years.

I was lucky enough to get a decent job and worked through the summer before i decided to quit in favor of pursuing a college degree. My first experience with mushrooms I had only a few weeks after starting school. It was a fantastic introduction to the world of psychedelics.

A month later I attended my first music festival, Spookstock. In two days I had taken six new compounds one of which is still unknown to me. As far as an introduction I had been blasted into realms of space which I had never concieved. Experiencing something 'outside' myself for the first time was revolutionary to my state of mind. Still to this day I am integrating those powerful experiences into my daily life.

At the beginning of this year I had come to expect certain things when I took psychedelics. This was my first mistake. My state of mind and the reasons behind my actions were less than pure and I was quickly made aware of that by a heavy dose of shrooms coupled with ecstacy and lots of cannabis. It's been my experience that its the bad trips we learn most from so I decided it would be a good idea to break from psychedelics for a while.

A few months later through a series of events catalized by what I can only describe as synchronicity I was blessed with my first encounter of the magic molecule DMT. I have smoalked over a dozen times with only one breakthrough experience. I have been busy with a lot since then and have not focused on my adventures in hyperspace but am eagerly awaiting my return.
All posts from the avatar FancyThat are purely fictional in nature and should be treated as such.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dreamwalker
#2 Posted : 9/28/2011 2:15:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

This place has helped me out tremendously as well.
I try to contribute and help others now as a way of giving back. There are some very brilliant people who frequent this site and are always looking to lend a helping hand.

It would be cool to hear about your one breakthrough experience sometime.

Here's to many more!!
Smile

Cheers!

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 9/29/2011 8:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You took great care, crafting your intro post and i also enjoy your attitude. Psychedelics are indeed real and powerful tools to help us see the ways. They do not posess us as we do not posess them.

Welcome!