We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weekend travels 2 Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 9/29/2011 8:48:48 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Weekend Travels
Part 2
Sunday 18th Sept 2011

No.1

With the insane experiences of yesterday still resonating through my being I loaded the bowl for another journey. This was the first of 3 possible journeys for today and if they turned out like yesterdays I would be in for a treat.

I was sat cross legged in the centre of my bed, having just finished my smoking ritual I reached for the bong. I took 3 long deep breathes to compose myself and then partook in the medicine. As I lay back I pulled the duvet up, leaving just my eyes visible, the swirling net oozed and gyrated as it covered the ceiling of my room. Only a thin slice of light penetrated my curtains, it was this light that keeps me grounded in reality but soon enough I close my eyes and it all begins.

As is becoming familiar, the electric, swirling, geometric monolithic structure came toward me. This time the colours of the structure were more vivid than ever, they were changing with an electric brilliance that is only ever seen by those lucky few who manage to find this place, a place in which such amazement can be generated, a place beyond even the wildest of dream.

This time the colours had been inverted, before the monolith was blue and green and it existed in a red and orange space. This time the monolith was a made from reds and oranges and it existed in a blue and green space. As it made its way toward me I looked down and to my surprise, where before there had only been the swirling intricacies of hyperspace, there was now 2 shadow men swimming through hyperspace. These characters had no features, made no sound and didn’t communicate in any way, they were simply 2 shadows having a swim. I remember thinking that seemed a reasonable thing to be happening, I mean, why wouldn’t there be shadow men swimming in the energy of the universe, yesterday I had ridden a dragon so this was quite low on my newly acquired amazement scale. (My old reality based amazement scale had been well and truly destroyed about 2 months ago)

I looked back up toward the monolith and it began to move and morph in a way I haven’t seen before, it seemed to change into a being, I felt as if it was some kind of female entity but even though I was looking straight at her I couldn’t quite see her, i could see her life force but I couldn’t make out any features, she may not have had any, maybe I was just looking at a being of energy and her energetic flowing magnificence was all there was to see.
I was amazed by this being, I stared at her as if she was telling me a story or some kind of great truth, but there was no kind of communication between us, it might have simply been her unimaginable beauty that had me transfixed.

As I stared at her I didn’t notice the shift which had taken place. I normally travel through areas of hyperspace by simply appearing in a new place with no recollection of how I got there, this time was little different. This time I had been enamoured by the entity that was before me, as I stared I didn’t notice the change which had taken place. I was now somewhere different, the entity was still there in the centre of my vision, but we were now both in a Caribbean kitchen.

I was stood behind 2 large ladies who were huddled together around a big cooking pot, these ladies never turned to face me as they were too busy cooking and adding things to their pot. As I tried to move around to look at the ladies the female entity would stay in the centre of my vision, it didn’t matter where I looked she would always be in the centre of my vision.

I gave up trying to see the ladies and looked around the room and out of the window, the window was as clear as day and out of it was a sprawling beach which lead into the sea which extended out to the horizon.

There was more to this journey but I can’t bring it back so this is where it must be finished.

I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this experience, I mean, yesterday I rode a dragon through a magical land, this is something I would expect to happen to someone during a psychedelic journey but this kitchen was normal. Normal looking ladies, normal cooker, normal sideboard and a normal view out of the window.
If it wasn’t for the ethereal being which resided in the centre of my vision then it could have been a normal scene from any holiday I had ever had, it wasn’t trippy it was just normal but in the most abnormal way.

NO.2

Once again I laid the bong down and the onset of the experience began to dawn. This time was very different from any trip I have had so far. Every time I have partaken in the spice I have had a pleasurable time, the colours and the images entertain and entice me deeper into hyperspace. This time it began normally but very quickly things took a sinister turn.

The swirling colours that appear at the beginning all of a sudden faded and I was left with morphing pastel tones, browns and greys dominated the space and the beings were not pleased to see me.
This is the first time I have been engaged by beings from the other side. They were all in a curved line moving in and out of hyperspace, one minute they would be visible then they would dissolve back into hyperspace. I had been hoping to one day have contact with the beings that reside in this place but i was hoping for some friendly interaction or to have silly tricks played on me or to be given information about the nature of reality, this is not what I got

As I looked at the beings I had the feeling that I was not welcome, not only did the muted colours create a less than welcoming environment but I could feel that my presence wasn’t wanted, almost to the point where I could hear voices telling me I wasn’t welcome and that I shouldn’t be here.

At this point it went from sinister to a scary, I was in an insane place that was filled with alien beings who really didn’t want me to be there. I managed to get a handle on the fear by thinking about what was going on and trying to rationalise it, I tried to imagine it as a horror film and that I was purely a voyeur, I knew it was scary but I also knew that I could come to no harm.

The start of the journey is not quite as clear as the previous trips and I think this might be because I was spending my energy trying not to be scared of the madness and the snakes and the unhappy entities. There was however a happy ending.

I appeared in hyperspace and before me stood an enormous medieval castle. The castle was made of huge stone blocks and was complete with drawbridge, knights and horses, this place had it all. As I flew toward the castle I steered for the draw bridge and flew straight through it and into the castle. In the castle there was a huge dining hall, as I flew into it I discovered it was full of snakes and feasting knights, unfortunately there was no round table only rows of long oblong ones at which sat an uncountable amount of knights.

I had a changing perspective as I explored the inside of this dining room, I would change between flying, walking and watching myself walk. When i walked among the knights i was ignored, however, when I was flying I could see and feel the staring eyes of the knights fixed upon me. During flying moments there were also many, many snakes on the floor or hidden in baskets, these snakes would jump and lunge at me as I flew over them and were extremely menacing. By this point the castle was beginning to get a bit too scary, a bit too real and I had the overwhelming urge to leave.
As this urge surged inside I went from walking to flying and I knew there was only 1 way out, up.

I looked up at the top of the impossibly high castle walls, before I knew it I was hurtling toward them, as I reached the top of the walls I barrel rolled over and then plummeted down the outside of the castle toward the psychedelic moat below. As I flew down the outside of the castle I could see the texture of the blocks and I remember having to move out of the way of certain protruding blocks.

I eventually reached the moat below and i swiftly pulled up to avoid flying into it, as I pulled up my perspective changed for the final time. I was now high above the castle watching myself fly toward me. I looked around and could see the landscape in all its glory. This castle was inside a giant fractal cave and was turning anti clockwise in a lake of coloured liquid, all the colours were similar and had changed from pastels to deep electric reds and purples and blues. The whole place was made from the same shimmering colours but this didn’t alter the clarity of the vision I could still make things out perfectly.

At this point my mood changed, I realised where I was and I was no longer scared, I was filled with the DMT excitement I have come to love, a big smile came over my face as I realised what had just happened and what I had just done.

I had enough changa left for 1 more journey but I decided not to take it. I decided to listen to what hyperspace and its inhabitant were telling me, It/they didn’t want me to be there and who am I to argue. I left my remaining dose for another time.

Conclusions

The 5 journeys I took this weekend were the most amazing and astounding experiences I have ever had. I could not have expected more, in fact I don’t think i can even imagine how it could have been better.
These journeys were a big step up from my previous experiences with the spice, it seems as if the power of the spirit molecule is getting better and better and it seems the deeper I get the more amazing it becomes.
I have 2 theories on why I have had a sudden jump in my level of experience…

1) After my breakthrough dose I managed to open a door which is now forever open allowing me better access to hyperspace. I think It’s easy to get back to a place if you have been there before.

2) I added an unknown amount of Bufotenine to the changa. It was a simple extraction of 10 grams of cebil so it wasn’t a huge amount. If this is the key to the kind of experience I had this weekend then I will forever be grateful to that innocent looking seed.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.