We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very intense overwhelming pharma experience Options

Not I but We
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:05:26 PM

Guy

This was my second time doing pharma. First time I didn't take enough spice and had a very mild and pleasant experience.

This time I took more and oh man.... where do I begin....

Took the dose at 10pm and by 1030 I was feeling strong body vibrations and beginning to see geometric patterns. Sometime in the next 20 minutes or so things get completely out of control. Everything from this moment until about 2am is very fuzzy and hard to remember but I will describe some of the things that I remember.

For a large portion of the time I was completely unaware of my body. Just a thought in space. It felt as though I was traveling through my own subconscious, visiting memories and past experiences. Though I was also not alone. Many different beings would join me in these visits of my past memories. I don't really remember what the beings looked like now, but I just remember interacting with many different beings.

At one point I must have stopped visiting my own past experiences and maybe started visiting other people's. I saw many people being tortured. Burned alive, buried alive, beat to death, and many other ways of dying. It was extremely scary and I was sure that I too was going to undergo these horrible deaths.

I remember at one point talking (to a being? to myself?) about logic and faith. I am a very logical and rational person, and thus it can be hard for me sometimes to follow my instinct when there isn't a clear logical rational solution. Who ever I was talking to told me it is essential that I learn have faith in myself and others and that things will be ok even if there isn't a clear logical solution.

There was a time when I saw what I can only describe as tall African tribal warriors, with spears and shields, came at me from all directions. They closed in on me and made everything turn dark by covering me with their shields.

Around 2am I start coming back... I begin to remember my body and where I am and such. I was at a big party with DJs and such. The next thing I remember Im in the house and the music is really intense. I walk through hall ways but walls appear and disappear right in front of me so that I can't walk anywhere. I post up against a wall. Still unsure if the people around me are real, or if the entire place im in is real for that matter. I just stand there for about an hour and then try walking down the halls again. This time the walls were staying still and from then on pretty much everything returned to normal.

I can't really remember anything from this world during those first few hours. Apparently I acted out in all sorts of weird ways and scared a few people. I wish I could find out what I did and to whom so I could apologize... my body was on this planet but my mind certainly wasn't...

The experience was very intense and at times very scary. I def would not want to repeat the experience, but I do think spiritual growth was gained out of it and so I can't say I regret it. I hope others can maybe learn or even just enjoy my experience.

Namaste everyone
The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

"When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be.
No more I but we, in perfect harmony" - Shpongle

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tetra
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 4:19:59 PM

BaconBerry

Wait . . . Are you saying you did a big pharma dose at a loud house party with DJ's? Really? I can see doing a light dose, but shit, if I do a big dose I'd better be alone in my room, with no one but my dog in the house.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Not I but We
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 4:24:55 PM

Guy

yea well i know that now.... I had no intention of undergoing such a serious journey. I thought the outcome would be much milder since the previous time it was very mild, and the person giving it to me knows what hes doing. I'm really not sure why I had such an intense experience.

BecometheOther
#4 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:23:37 PM

metamorhpasizer

Do you even know what your dosage was? If not, you should be in control of your own dosage.
Sounds pretty irresponsible taking an large dose of pharma, for only your 2nd time, at a party with lots of other people. Your lucky things turned out ok, and im glad that they did, but damn man!

Sounds to me like the lesson you need to take from this is to really take set and setting seriously, and you need to learn proper doses of spice, or discontinue use.

All that said, glad its all good,
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Not I but We
#5 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:42:33 PM

Guy

Yes i agree on all counts.

The dosage i was going to take is 130mg of spice. Which i know most people say is really high, but the person who gave it to me gives it to people all the time and it always has worked out fine. Last time I took over 100mg and had a really mild experience. I think what may have been the issue was that we put 260mg in a drink and then poured it out into two glasses. Perhaps the spice wasn't fully mixed and i got a more concentrated amount in my glass.

I am also glad that everything turned out ok, and feel lucky that things didn't end up worse. I know they easily could have. I will definitely be doing the rest of my experimentation in controlled setting until I really get to know my proper dose and how much i can handle.

All that said... I was hoping people might relate to my story? Has anyone else seen people being tortured? I feel as thou it was a message telling me to not ignore the pain that others go through. Like the genocide that goes on today in many countries... or even the animal abuse that goes on in factory farms all over the world...

BecometheOther
#6 Posted : 9/27/2011 11:47:09 PM

metamorhpasizer

Oh i see,
130 isnt really too high of a dose at all, perhaps you are right you got a more wieghted glass. Sounds like more than aything you just really werent expecting this, and i can understand that, not faulting you, we live and learn,
Hope someone can relate to you, and your visions, and best of vibes your way
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Not I but We
#7 Posted : 9/28/2011 1:45:05 AM

Guy

Yea... I mean I have a lot of experience with vaporised spice. But never had I been thru something so intense, for so long, in public. Lesson learned indeed