We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Quest For Knowlege. Options

╖CoffeeBlack&EggWhite╖
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 7:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everyone. I come to this forum in search of guidance, brotherhood, union and understanding; and bring with me love and respect for anyone who desires greater knowledge and understanding of this thing we have come to call the universe and our own consciousness, and role in it. I find it absolutely amazing that one is able to create an account here instantly and engage fellow seekers in discussion about our experiences, and I thank the creators of this site for the privilege.

I've been reading peoples thoughts and experiences on spice here for some time now, about 3 months. Ever since my first experience with this strange and mystical substance known as DMT, and well, even before that I have been completely fascinated with it and have tried to read and acquire as much know how as I can about it. I hope to read even more accounts in my tenure here, and hope to contribute my own as time unfolds.

Peace, love, and unity to all my friends, and good luck to all of us in our endeavors!
Look into the picture... This is what I lived to be. This moment is the first time in my life I've found pure joy. Slide into the water, become one with the sea. Life seems so much smaller, Swim to the Moon.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 9:08:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus ╖CoffeeBlack&EggWhite╖,

great that you finally decided to join the community. Being a traveller is one thing, but finding that there are many souls that in one way or another share the multitudes of paths through the mystery layed out before us, is something that always makes me smile. Dmt is utterly fascinating and awe inspiring, so I share your sentiment.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. This place is alive with knowledge and support, and always happy to welcome new members that share and contribute in this unique and wonderful spirit.

cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

smokerx
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 9:16:37 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Welcome to the Nexus ╖CoffeeBlack&EggWhite╖
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.