We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
machine elfs? Options

aaron12321
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when i took dmt the other night i saw a robotic like golden female who radiated love and good feelings , was this a machine elf and did anybody see any beings similar?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:19:08 PM
Explorer

Machine elf is just a word... I don't know if people really refer with it to small/short beings with pointy ears. Or simply beings who are self transforming(very usual in hyperspace).

Why bother naming anything, or is it even important what other people call what you have witnessed. Explore furtherWink

About similar beings, yes there are some beings like you describe in some of my journeys. I am always glad to see/feel them.

aaron12321
#3 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:42:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

have you ever seen evil beings because i saw alot of evil faces looking at me in a seperate trip

۩
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:45:51 PM

"Evil beings" are more than likely a manifestation of your own fears.

Go into hyperspace bravely and with confidence and I do not forsee you continuing to have this problem. Takes practice. It will ALWAYS be intense in there...

aaron12321
#5 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:47:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the info guys , how often do you use dmt and do you do much preperation before ? like meditation?

۩
#6 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:51:33 PM

Meditation is essential. See the link in my signature for tips.

I use DMT whenever I feel like using it. The frequency is variable, but I always know when it is time.

tele
#7 Posted : 9/26/2011 11:01:39 PM
Explorer

۩ wrote:
Meditation is essential. See the link in my signature for tips.

I use DMT whenever I feel like using it. The frequency is variable, but I always know when it is time.

Agree, (but) meditation is of many types. It's not always just closing your eyes and thinking about nothing. Just for those who think it's all about "buddha-type meditation", if there are those people...

"Evil" entities roam hyperspace like there are evil people on this earth. I am glad I have encountered them very rarely as their precence is always meaning a tough ride. However I have never feared them, just thinking WTF are you doing here and what do you wantLaughing
I've noticed music with good vibe keeps them at bay.
If they are just manifestations of ones own mind or just beings in different dimension, I can't say with certainty.

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 9/26/2011 11:03:33 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

terence mckenna wrote:
there are these things, which I call "self transforming machine elves," I also call them self-dribbling basketballs. They are, but they are none of these things. I mean you have to understand: these are metaphors in the truest sense, meaning they're lies!
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DanceStream
#9 Posted : 9/27/2011 6:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure how one would argue the likelihood of evil beings being manifestation of ones own fears.
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

Member of the "wants Federer to win everything for 2012" club

DanceStream
#10 Posted : 9/27/2011 7:56:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's not really how i want to tackle the topic. My point is that that viewpoint is probably limiting, potentially hindering.
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

tele
#11 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:01:08 AM
Explorer

DanceStream wrote:
Im not sure how one would argue the likelihood of evil beings being manifestation of ones own fears.

I agree equally or more on the phrase: "evil beings are likely to be manifestation or you own mind", not fears only.

And trust me, they can be manifestation of fears too.

I don't think they are just evil beings who are wondering in hyperspace and the moment they see someone blasting off, they come to bully him/her.

When you'll have more experience you'll begin to see why or when these "evil" beings come to you.

Hyperspace Fool
#12 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:03:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think it matters over much what we choose to believe as far as the "reality of entities" question goes. We could believe them to be fake when they are real, we could believe them real when they are merely our own minds... we could be correct in our feeling... we could reserve judgement.

That said, they DO seem to go WAY out of their way to demonstrate that they are not only NOT something that WE create, but are actually so far beyond us that we are infantile in comparison. Thinking that you created your grandfather would be easier to contemplate.

Plenty of hallucinations are easy to write off as the amazing human brain at work. Mauve elephants dancing with apple martinis for example. When you have had the beings of Hyperspace put on the full show for you, however, there is no doubt in your mind that, while they may be connected to you in the oneness of all things, they are more alien to you than any million humans living on the other side of the globe... until you come down and your latent skepticism comes back.

You can learn Chinese, and accurately guess at the motivations and drives of Chinese people.

My feeling is that most people only remember a small fraction of what happens, and this becomes foggy as well. It is like dreaming in that you might retain a few snapshots from which you can extrapolate what went down. But as someone who has trained himself to remember dreams to a very high degree, what I remember is more than enough to tell me that thinking they are simply projections of my "little I" is an absurd notion... plus, they can prove themselves to you if you ask. The big I of the I & I may well have created them, but this guy sitting here typing this post surely did not.

As for so-called Evil Entities, I don't think they are creations of your mind either. They seem to be lower forms of extra-corporeal life... like astral mosquitoes. Mosquitoes come for your blood. These guys feed on negative emotion. So if you don't ring their dinner bell they won't come running. In the end the effect is the same. Control your negative emotions and they won't bother you. Also, they are deathly afraid of the light beings. If you have friendly elves or angels around you, they will give you a wide berth.

Happy sightseeing, and much amazement to you.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

DanceStream
#13 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:09:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your ammendment seems more accurate.
My theory is that one encounters beings based on inclinations/preferences.
Certainly the encounters are not random.
This shouldnt speak towards invalidating their actual existence.

You are certainly more experienced than i.
Perhaps my opinions will indeed become informed in the direction which yours are.
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

tele
#14 Posted : 9/27/2011 3:57:26 PM
Explorer

DanceStream wrote:
Your ammendment seems more accurate.
My theory is that one encounters beings based on inclinations/preferences.
Certainly the encounters are not random.
This shouldnt speak towards invalidating their actual existence.

You are certainly more experienced than i.
Perhaps my opinions will indeed become informed in the direction which yours are.

Yeah, I agree that inclinations/persona has alot to do with the visitors.
I've also noticed how certain music attracts certain entities. With good music for example if you even would meet the devil himself, I would suspect he would just start breaking some dance in your room.

Certainly I feel that they are more like individuals than just our brains creations.
But hyperspace fool said it well that you can "summon" them with your own vibes.

DanceStream
#15 Posted : 9/28/2011 2:55:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you surmise that most dmt users believe encountered entities to be real/independant, or neurological/psychological, or unsure?
What about members of the nexus?
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

۩
#16 Posted : 9/28/2011 7:05:59 AM

DanceStream wrote:
Do you surmise that most dmt users believe encountered entities to be real/independant, or neurological/psychological, or unsure?

The paradox here with me is that I believe that it is possible that there are others who are capable of using hyperspace to "travel", like we do, although our methods are primitive compared to theirs. When I encounter "others" in hyperspace, they are extremely advanced, highly evolved, and are seemingly intertwined with hyperspace itself- which could indicate that hyperspace itself is alive and conscious. Or both. Or none.

I believe this, but I also don't. I don't believe it at all. My perspective is just part of the story. It couldn't possibly be true.

One thing I can tell you is this: Whatever the hell is going on here is beyond our ability to imagine and weird beyond belief.

a1pha
#17 Posted : 9/28/2011 7:30:05 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

DanceStream wrote:

THey are manifestations of the Mind - caused by a powerful drug. I really wouldn't read too much into it or you'll drive yourself mad.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#18 Posted : 9/28/2011 7:35:49 AM

a1pha wrote:

THey are manifestations of the Mind - caused by a powerful drug. I really wouldn't read too much into it or you'll drive yourself mad.

Jack Kerouac wrote:
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

a1pha
#19 Posted : 9/28/2011 8:03:07 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Aldous Huxley wrote:
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Al Dimentiz
#20 Posted : 9/28/2011 8:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Aldous Huxley wrote:
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.

“There has never been any great genius without a spice of madness. [Lat., Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.]”
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

12NEXT